• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Value of a coin

2 posts in this topic

58fd0e5b67a4b_TradeD1.thumb.jpg.f234ae29ad2c537cbd3b7b9889c6d920.jpg58fd0e60422bd_TradeD2.thumb.jpg.ad6856d3a6a8e4e4574dce2bdfe6f75c.jpg

Hello am new to the forum and i was wondering when i submit a coin to be graded and i under estimate the value of the coin, what happens?   Does the grading stop and the coin sent back? MS 64 is 5,250  MS 65 jumps to 11,850  and this is a Proof

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. We ask that you put the fair market value of the coin in its current condition on the submission form. If we find that the value is under declared via recent auction sales we will simply upgrade to the proper grading tier and charge the appropriate fees. Please understand that we will charge the proper fees but we do not change your declared value on the submission form which will be the insurance coverage amount as well.