• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Price Guide Value

2 posts in this topic

On the Registry, it has a convenient spot for the current price guide value of any coin in a set (which is only visible to the owner, I think). 

Anyways, if the coin in the slot is a variety, then the spot is left blank. I have a PL set with a lot of unusual coins that don't necessarily have price guide values listed (see here: https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=98228&Ranking=all )

Is it possible to key the Price Guide Value slot to the base coin if that slot is blank? So for example, I think we all know that a 64PL will be worth more than a 64 Seated Quarter - but since there is no value listed for 64PL, could it display the 64 value? I'm not sure how much coding would be involved to tweak that, but I think it would be more useful than just leaving it blank. 

• Administrator

Hello, physicsfan3.14.

Our programmers are looking into this. I will let you know when I have a response from them. Thank you.