• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everything is FOR SALE!!

15 posts in this topic

Friends,

I have over 1100 coins listed in the sets on my member page. Check all the sets out and let me know if you are interested in any coins I have.

https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/PublicUserHome.aspx?PeopleID=64396

Thanks for looking,

Rick  (Six Mile Rick))

8 hours ago, Lablover said:

Sent a PM on Wednesday and have not had a reply. What's up with that?

My PM was Friday before last.  Nothing back.

Sorry Guys!!!   

My wife went to visit her brother 10 days ago in Georgia. Emergency room for bad kidneys and I spent every day and night (6 days) with her till a emergency dialysis port was installed and she was in good enough health to be released.  (last night)

My wife will be on dialysis for life now or till she can get a kidney transplant. Without dialysis she only had 6 months max left ---- now she has the rest of her life with dialysis. :) (15 years +/_)

Thanks for your patience and I have already contacted all P M's.

Rick

Rick - sorry to hear about your wife. Sounds like an ordeal. Hope tht you are not exiting the hobby by selling everything. You've added some to the conversations here. Best of luck.

Thanks Zebo!!

I am a coin collector for life!!  My wife is having troubles and I am still collecting. I would have not mentioned the ordeal except that I had a couple guys hanging out and waiting for replies. I tell everyone my business when it comes to coins. Although I keep my life separate from the journals and posts I do expect to explain myself when a friend is waiting a day or more for an answer here.  I do my all when it comes to honesty and trustworthiness here in the club.  Lablover and Leeg both left posts and instead of simply telling them --- I told everyone that reads these posts. To me that is important.

Thanks,

Rick 

Rick,

Sorry I've been so out of it that I had no idea what was going on!

Glad to hear she's recovering and healthier, and hopefully she'll be a transplant recipient and be even better!

Hey Van,

Yes you have been off the site for some time now. Glad to see you back.

My Rick's Keepers member page will be cancelled out today and merged to Six Mile Rick --- Thanks Dena.

Thanks,

Rick

All my cons are now available for sets on Six Mile Rick page.

I have some great nickels and dimes for the collecting community at NGC!!

https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/PublicUserHome.aspx?PeopleID=64396

Check out the sets and if you are interested I will add pics.

Thanks, Rick

On 4/26/2017 at 11:38 AM, Six Mile Rick said:

Sorry Guys!!!   

My wife went to visit her brother 10 days ago in Georgia. Emergency room for bad kidneys and I spent every day and night (6 days) with her till a emergency dialysis port was installed and she was in good enough health to be released.  (last night)

My wife will be on dialysis for life now or till she can get a kidney transplant. Without dialysis she only had 6 months max left ---- now she has the rest of her life with dialysis. :) (15 years +/_)

Thanks for your patience and I have already contacted all P M's.

Rick

I'm sorry to hear about your wife.   I hope she has received or will receive a transplant soon and make a full recovery.

Thanks bud,

I appreciate the kind thoughts. Although many of us have never really met we are still connected in a club kinda way from our posts and attitudes.

Happy Collecting!!

Rick