• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First timer

2 posts in this topic

Good day. I am new to submitting coins for grading. I have 2017 Proof coins from the US Mint in original packaging with certificates. How do I ship them to NGC for grading? Per the instruction form, I understand the coins need to be removed from the original packaging but I feel this will risk damaging the coins. I am trying to meet the First Releases deadline. Please, any guidance will be helpful. Thank you. R. Schuch

Schuch,

I do believe that you can send them in the mint packages. They will pull the coins out for you. Keep in mind that the people that open the mint sets are not graders and they are like the newer hired help. In the future you should get a few packs of poly-flips so that you can prepare your submissions. If you have a dealer close by they might have some flips for you. I get mine at Wizard Coin Supply.

Good Luck!!

Rick