• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[SOLD/CLOSED] FSH: 3 ROLLS SILVER EAGLES SOLD

7 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Bright Light said:

could I ask if you know where these originate from? I am very interested in these.

Shekinah 

Yes

TWO are from APMEX and the 2015s are from a trusted member on a bullion related website. I only opened the roll to look at the top coin to verify the date. I try not to open tubes and handle the coins to prevent accidental damage. The 2011 and 2016s have the APMEX  label and strapping tape.

11 hours ago, BAJJERFAN said:

Yes

TWO are from APMEX and the 2015s are from a trusted member on a bullion related website. I only opened the roll to look at the top coin to verify the date. I try not to open tubes and handle the coins to prevent accidental damage. The 2011 and 2016s have the APMEX  label and strapping tape.

I would like to purchase them. 

16 hours ago, Bright Light said:

I can do PayPal.

Check your messages. It is the little envelope icon in the upper right corner of the page. It allows members to communicate and do business without making it public. When the message box opens, click on the little box that says go to your inbox. There you can read your messages in full and reply to them.