• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS *BCW* Protection Storage Supplies//INSERTS/DISPLAY SLABS/COIN SNAPS/HOLDERS/SLEEVES/TOPLOAD HOLDERS/***FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING**

6 posts in this topic

Greetings. I have a decent sales thread going in the CGC Mixed era sales forum. Also my ebay handle/new store can be found with same username(no space). And I am more than happy to ship to you first, then you can pay once you have received the item(s.)

ALL items are authentic BCW products and are shrink wrap factory sealed pulled directly from BCW warehouse cases.

I will update here a grocery list with brief item description and price. Additionally through the thread a photo with detailed specs will be posted for your consideration.

Payment = paypal

Winner = :takeit:'s until I say to stop

Shipping = Very secure packaging with USPS tracking #  Shipping is FREE and included in the price for all items in the thread.

Returns = Happy to take returns if item is still sealed; just pay shipping to get it back to me, NO restock fee. If I make a mistake its all on me to make good for the transaction.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

$6.99 SHIPPED

BCW 2X2 DOUBLE POCKET VINYL FLIP - INSERT
SKU:1-VF   Brand:BCW  

Made In USA
High quality double-pocket vinyl 2x2 coin flips
Paper inserts for easy coin identification
Double polished, heavy-duty vinyl
Pocket Dimensions: 1 7/8 x 1 7/8
100 flips per pack

1-VF_1_2 X 2 DOUBLE POCKET VINYL FLIP.jpg