• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pictures of my certiified coins

2 posts in this topic

My picture taking capabilities are pathetic, especially when taking pictures of my NGC slabs. When listing coins for sale in "The Money Marketplace" can I list the NGC Certification number or post a link to the actual page where my coin is shown as a way for prospective buyers to see the coin? Also, is there a way for me to download and save the pictures on my computer so I could upload them to "The Money Marketplace"?

Regards, Tom

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. Please feel free to copy the hyperlink to the NGC certification verification page for the particular coin you are selling. We highly recommend that all buyers refer to the NGC certification before purchasing coins to confirm the coins are genuine. Unfortunately the photos are proprietary so you will not be able to copy and paste them for your sales. Thank you