• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a blue coin

54 posts in this topic

On 2/28/2017 at 7:29 PM, toneddollars said:

IMG_0510.JPG

Blue with Textile. You don't see Morgans colored like this very often. Nice Coin Jack.

What makes a coin turn Blue? I realize this is a stupid question and i am the only one that does not know why but humor me and kindly explain please I seek much knowledge about coin collecting as i believe it is the most addictive hobby known to man.

On 3/11/2017 at 0:10 AM, Coin Hound65651 said:

What makes a coin turn Blue? I realize this is a stupid question and i am the only one that does not know why but humor me and kindly explain please I seek much knowledge about coin collecting as i believe it is the most addictive hobby known to man.

Just a combination of different elements, storage environment, humidity, temperature, holder, etc.  

A friend just dropped off a bunch of coins for me to photograph and in his pile was this little beauty! I love blue coins......and also exhausted my 10 likes of the day, so cheers to all.

DSC_0032-horz.jpg

9 hours ago, Kolekcjonerstwo Banknoty-Monety-Świata said:

Ładne monety Pozdrawiam.

Welcome to the Boards!!! :foryou:

I'm not seeing any picture in your thread.  Did you drag your image file(s) to the "Drag files here to attach..." portion of the post?

bc1957_67RO1o3.jpg

bc1957_67RO1r2.jpg