What happened to my avatar, post counts, and PMs??
0

12 posts in this topic

4,965 posts

It looks like you inadvertently created a new account. 

Didn't you used to be erwindoc? 

Arch and the gang will merge your CS accounts and chat board accounts, if you wish. 

There is a thread available to make that request. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,012 posts

That's me.  Thanks!  Ill give it a try.  

Edited by Jason Colinger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
237 posts
On 2/18/2017 at 11:24 AM, Walkerfan said:

Arch and the gang will merge your CS accounts and chat board accounts, if you wish. 

There is a thread available to make that request. 

Funny you have to request this. Why would NGC not automatically do so and create a seamless transition? If you're reading NGC please merge my stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,822 posts
4 hours ago, Lablover1 said:

Funny you have to request this. Why would NGC not automatically do so and create a seamless transition? If you're reading NGC please merge my stuff.

We did automatically merge accounts. HOWEVER, if you had an account on the boards wtih a DIFFERENT email address than you account on the registry, then we didn't have any information by which to know that they should be merged. We made a post asking people to sync those up quite a while back, but not everyone saw it or did it.

Please read that announcement and make the request in the suggested forum, as that is where customer service will be looking for that information and processing the queue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
237 posts
2 hours ago, Architecht said:

We did automatically merge accounts. HOWEVER, if you had an account on the boards wtih a DIFFERENT email address than you account on the registry, then we didn't have any information by which to know that they should be merged. We made a post asking people to sync those up quite a while back, but not everyone saw it or did it.

Please read that announcement and make the request in the suggested forum, as that is where customer service will be looking for that information and processing the queue.

Ok, so I looked and do not see the post...ya got a link? Thanks...The Lab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,822 posts
On 2/19/2017 at 9:25 PM, Lablover1 said:

Ok, so I looked and do not see the post...ya got a link? Thanks...The Lab

 
It's in the right hand side bar, and also here is a link:

 

 

 

Edited by Architecht
fixed a link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,822 posts
On 2/23/2017 at 8:50 PM, WoodenJefferson said:

That's pretty funny right there...

arch.JPG

 

That's weird. Permissions look ok, but maybe someone else tweaked them.

Can you see it now @WoodenJefferson ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24,958 posts
6 hours ago, Architecht said:

 

That's weird. Permissions look ok, but maybe someone else tweaked them.

Can you see it now @WoodenJefferson ?

It magically appeared, you guys are da bomb!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0