• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to my avatar, post counts, and PMs??

12 posts in this topic

It looks like you inadvertently created a new account. 

Didn't you used to be erwindoc? 

Arch and the gang will merge your CS accounts and chat board accounts, if you wish. 

There is a thread available to make that request. 

On 2/18/2017 at 11:24 AM, Walkerfan said:

Arch and the gang will merge your CS accounts and chat board accounts, if you wish. 

There is a thread available to make that request. 

Funny you have to request this. Why would NGC not automatically do so and create a seamless transition? If you're reading NGC please merge my stuff.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Lablover1 said:

Funny you have to request this. Why would NGC not automatically do so and create a seamless transition? If you're reading NGC please merge my stuff.

We did automatically merge accounts. HOWEVER, if you had an account on the boards wtih a DIFFERENT email address than you account on the registry, then we didn't have any information by which to know that they should be merged. We made a post asking people to sync those up quite a while back, but not everyone saw it or did it.

Please read that announcement and make the request in the suggested forum, as that is where customer service will be looking for that information and processing the queue.

2 hours ago, Architecht said:

We did automatically merge accounts. HOWEVER, if you had an account on the boards wtih a DIFFERENT email address than you account on the registry, then we didn't have any information by which to know that they should be merged. We made a post asking people to sync those up quite a while back, but not everyone saw it or did it.

Please read that announcement and make the request in the suggested forum, as that is where customer service will be looking for that information and processing the queue.

Ok, so I looked and do not see the post...ya got a link? Thanks...The Lab

• Administrator
On 2/19/2017 at 9:25 PM, Lablover1 said:

Ok, so I looked and do not see the post...ya got a link? Thanks...The Lab

It's in the right hand side bar, and also here is a link:

• Administrator
On 2/23/2017 at 8:50 PM, WoodenJefferson said:

That's pretty funny right there...

arch.JPG

That's weird. Permissions look ok, but maybe someone else tweaked them.

Can you see it now @WoodenJefferson ?