• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am interesting in buying paper money *cash paid*

9 posts in this topic

You can say what you want but you contacted me and I responded to you. You did not respond for several weeks. Then you contacted me to tell me that all of the paper money you offered me earlier you had sold locally except for one banknote. Then you tried to sell me coins for high retail. The next thing I know your texting and calling me all the time. I told you I did not want to do business with you and you continued to call me so I blocked you. Then you called me from another phone line. After I blocked that number you came here to this forum and wrote your comment. Why don't you just accept that I passed and do not want to do business with you? Why do you continue to harass me?

Just move on and let people be in peace. This kind of behavior is not necessary.

1 hour ago, Red Llama said:

This person is not a currency buyer. He is a picture hunter. Avoid.

I also want to mention that I don't need to obtain pictures from you. The web is full of them. You made me uncomfortable almost immediately after having just a short conversation. It is unlikely that you will know why. Just move on and go live in peace. No need for this type of behavior.

52 minutes ago, Endeavor1967 said:

I also want to mention that I don't need to obtain pictures from you. The web is full of them. You made me uncomfortable almost immediately after having just a short conversation. It is unlikely that you will know why. Just move on and go live in peace. No need for this type of behavior.

You sent me half a dozen messages and then after I got back with you texted me for half an hour and repeatedly asked for pictures. You are clearly not a collector and by your own admission (on this very forum) know very little about the hobby. Yet you aggressively pursue pictures of "rare" items. 

This is not difficult for me or anybody piece to together: you are on other forums and I am sure harassing pictures on there as well.  

Word is out. 

1 hour ago, Endeavor1967 said:

You can say what you want but you contacted me and I responded to you. You did not respond for several weeks. Then you contacted me to tell me that all of the paper money you offered me earlier you had sold locally except for one banknote. Then you tried to sell me coins for high retail. The next thing I know your texting and calling me all the time. I told you I did not want to do business with you and you continued to call me so I blocked you. Then you called me from another phone line. After I blocked that number you came here to this forum and wrote your comment. Why don't you just accept that I passed and do not want to do business with you? Why do you continue to harass me?

Just move on and let people be in peace. This kind of behavior is not necessary.

A) I never offered you anything.

B) A lie. You kept texting me about what paper currency I had after I explained I have one cert and that was it. I told you I mainly collect coins and what I focus on. Then YOU asked for me to send you details. 

C) No I called you after you asked me to call you back. Then again after did not reply. It was only after day 3 I started going back in my head and putting the pieces together. 

D) I DID call from a different number: to see if my would reply. You did. Clear you were ignoring me. You found out I was not going to send you tons of pictures and after you got me to send pictures of the gold certificate you no longer had any "use". 

E) It is best Brian if you leave the forum. The gig is up.