• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Only Silver Dollars

8 posts in this topic

Hello all...

I am a collector from Istanbul, Turkey.

As I am a newbie in this forum, having more than 300 coins from worldwide, I collect only Silver US Dollars (Morgans, Eagles, Peace etc), Mexican Libertads, Canadian Silvers, and Australian 1 Oz. Series.

I prefer NGC certified coins mainly. I am not a seller but a buyer mostly. Meanwhile, some of my coins are subject to be changed for another coin specfied above series.

I do have some Vietnam Indochina and Russian coins dated late 1800's.

So, anyone interested in trade pls contact w/me.

My email is : metingulgez@gmail.com

Welcome, it would be difficult to get anyone to do any international trades without having any previous deals here. But you may get some takers if you ship first. What are you looking to trade? You should be a little more specific. Like, looking to trade my xxxx Morgan for a xxxx something or another. Good luck.

Hello, I'm Thing. I'm sort of a big deal around here. Not this forum in particular, but I pretty much run The Water Cooler where I offer advice and opinions to those in need or distress.