• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A good start for 2017 posted by Six Mile Rick

11 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Adjusting to new rules.

Friends,

Well, The new year started with adjustments made to fit in sorta speak. A few posts started on no more PCGS coins have been adding up of which I don't get into as I don't do much accusations with not knowing the full truth behind the smoke screen. The posts read like women in a salon talking about yesterdays dramatic soap opera. lol

So with that said I have sent all my sales and trade set PCGS coins off to new collectors that do not build sets here in the club. That leaves my extra sets and coins all NGC for trades and such within the club.

My latest state quarter submission has made it to NGC and will be graded in a week or two. I hope to get a few more top pops to add to Pinnacle Collection again. I had a great time last year helping him get his set to the top of the sets category. My state quarter set and VanPhillips set are still holding MS66 state quarters where we would like to have MS67's. Those are some coins that were submitted as well. 2008 dates seem to be the toughest rolls to find with good strike appearance and luster. Soon to send in a few nice torches to add to the dimes along with some other series sets I have been saving up.

Well everyone, enjoy the 2017 year in NGC Collectors Society and I hope to read many posts from all of you through the year.

Rick --- (Rick's Keepers)

17823.JPG

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

I have had a few low grades in each submission. So not to brag on only getting top grades there are a matching number of very low to average out each submission. Luckily ---- we have many resources to sell off low graded moderns that prove to do very well.

Here is a Saturday sale that will move 16 MS65's that I rarely get offers for. I am selling these through a good friend that I have here in the club.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-coin-lot-NGC-MS65-State-Quarters-1999-to-2008-25C-Washington-free-ship-/201806900395?hash=item2efca0ecab:g:RdYAAOSw241YbbLM

Of course any sales on graded moderns just add to the kettle for more future submissions. :)

Love those Moderns!!! ;)

Rick

It has been a few months since this journal was posted. It seems this place has been converted into a ghost site. With that being the case I bid farewell to all the friends that I have met here over the past 10 years.

Sincerely,

Rick

I haven't been able to get in for some reason for months.  Today I finally was!  Crazy how different it is...  Got a lot of catching up to do it appears.

• Administrator

This is the original view of this journal on the Chat Boards. This view is locked, so members can no longer reply here.

This journal is also posted in the new Journals section, which is unlocked. Click the link below to see any other comments about this journal and post new replies.

https://www.ngccoin.com/boards/blogs/entry/11145-a-good-start-for-2017/

• Administrator

You can also click "My Journal" in the main menu to quickly find your own journal, journal entries, and replies.

04 My Journal NGC.png

And you can search all journals by using the search tool.

05 Search Journals NGC.png

• Administrator

You can find journal entries by a specific author by using the search tool and visiting their profile, and you can follow members to get notifications when they post new content.

06 Members Journals NGC.png