• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reduced~ 1909 Matte PF-64 RB Lincoln Cent Old NGC CAC

4 posts in this topic

Hello all!

My collection is taking a slight change of direction and the time has come to sell this absolutely stunning and very rare 1909 Matte Proof Lincoln Cent which is graded PF-64 RB & CAC approved! The coin has very light hints of toning, a very choice PQ example and resides in an early NGC no-line holder with starting cert #1909.....which is pretty unique.

I have it listed on eBay for $975, which you can see here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/263056763535?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

But would do $895 via Paypal for anyone on the boards.....delivered.  

As far as reputation.....I'm an on-again off-again ANA member since age 10, past PCGS, current NGC & CAC member. Long time poster on CoinTalk with well over 1,000 posts....some of which were even considered useful :-)

I've conducted transactions with members here like: HashTag, SixMileRick and several others. Am an eBay Top-Rated seller with 3,000+ transactions, random acquaintance of some big names in this hobby and constant attendee of the Long Beach coin expo....in case anyone wants to meet in person.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg