• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay new stuff added 1/29.

8 posts in this topic

Started to put some stuff on eBay. More added daily.

Link

I have over 60 ASEs NGC 70s both MS and PF from 2001 thru 2014 including the MS70 08 rev 07, and all anniversary sets. A lot of them black retro labels. plus some earlier 69s.

Complete state 1/4s all silver proofs NGC PF 70s UC-(except Delaware PF69)

Complete set silver and clad NGC PF70 territories 1/4s. -12 total

National parks 1/4s silver proofs All NGC PF 70s from 2010 thru 2015-30 coins total.

Looking to sell all to fund some PMs. I would like to sell them in sets initially, but may break them up depending on interest. You can link to the NGC registry and view all coins by clicking on my signature line. I've done dozens of deals here and ATS. I'm trying to get around 70% of price guide for most items, (if sold thru here). shoot me a PM for any questions. Dealers/flippers make me an offer on groups-or all, I can also send you an excel spread sheet listing everything that i am selling. Thanks for looking. :)

I know you didn't mention them, nor do I see them in your listed sets, but did you happen to put a set together of the MS Statehood Quarters in addition to your Proof set?