• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird way to sell the coin on auction website

17 posts in this topic

So, the question should be "would Lysol react with my NGC slab"?

The way the seller is marketing this coin tells me he is out of touch with the intended target audience...I'd question how the seller got the coin to sell. This sort of disconnect sends up red flags.

Of course, if he forgot to crop photos then maybe...IDK. Deal is a bit too hairy for me...

There used to be an ebay seller who would put his/her coins on the chest of a bikini-clad woman (they were all in slabs, from what I recall). Attention grabber, for sure, but probably not the best way to sell coins.
+1

His account is showing no activity and before that not good results.

What happens if a seller drops dead and his credit cards keep getting billed with the illusion that the account is still alive.

Years ago, I remember an item on ebay that was quite shiny. It was a toaster, or a silver tea pot.....Something like that. Well, anyway, the woman taking the photo was reflected in the item and she was, of course, topless. No doubt purposely done.

Years ago, I remember an item on ebay that was quite shiny. It was a toaster, or a silver tea pot.....Something like that. Well, anyway, the woman taking the photo was reflected in the item and she was, of course, topless. No doubt purposely done.

Thanks a lot! I just wasted the last hour looking at toasters on eBay! ?

That's funny !

:signfunny:(thumbs u