• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mission accomplished. Please delete admins

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone I took a hiatus from collecting for a few years due to tough times but before I took my break I had a conversation with a spectator upstanding fellow by the name of WDROB and I would really like to get in contact with him. According to his post he hasn't been on since June of this year. Does anyone know him personally? All I know is his first name is Bill. It would mean a lot to me if someone could either relay this message or point me in the right direction to find him. Thanks and happy collecting.

Wow Mark, your email had me worried. I figured it for a Malaysian phishing scam but I vaguely remembered your forum name so I thought I would drop in and look around for awhile as well as look up some old PM's and that is when I remembered our conversations. I don't remember stuff like that much at all.

You're ready to sell me that Eagle now, right? :grin:

Just fooling around. I am not really in the market for anything numismatic right at this time. Guns, ammo, and ham radio equipment have been taking all my cash lately.

Good to hear from you and glad to hear that you and your family are doing well. I wish you and yours, as well as everyone on the forum that I have not seen or talked with for quite some time, a very happy holidays. :whee:

I like Bill and miss chatting with him.

Feelings are mutual my friend. I still drop in from time to time to read a few topics and drool over some of the 'newps' that folks have picked up as well as browsing through the Coin Explorer. Still a paid member here as well. Figure I might get back active again one of these days and add a few more items to my collection.

You too Rick!

I certainly hope you and your family are doing well. I don't have that FB account open anymore (to much exposure and possible hacks) so I have periodically thought about you and how you were getting along.

But reality is - you are like Andy Dufresne --- crawl through a 1/2 mile of the foulest smelling $%#@ only to come out on the other side smelling like a rose!!!!

I will try to get on here a little more frequently. Happy Holidays!