• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1935 peace dollar

11 posts in this topic

Thanks for the replies. I also thought it looked to be ms64. Picked it up for cheap on the bay so the pics are the sellers, I will post some other pics when I get it in hand. I will say I didn't notice this until after I paid for it but I'm a little concerned about what's going on with the rim around 10 o'clock. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated.

image_zpsxnpuwgsk.jpeg

I will say I didn't notice this until after I paid for it but I'm a little concerned about what's going on with the rim around 10 o'clock. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated.

The rim ding may have caused ANACS to net grade it. Without seeing the edge, not much more can be said. I don't find it distracting at the grade level in any event (from what I can see anyway).

I will say I didn't notice this until after I paid for it but I'm a little concerned about what's going on with the rim around 10 o'clock. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated.

The rim ding may have caused ANACS to net grade it. Without seeing the edge, not much more can be said. I don't find it distracting at the grade level in any event (from what I can see anyway).

This..................... The black mark is more distracting.