Request a new slot here!
11 11

286 posts in this topic

8 posts

Pleaseadd new slots for 

Burnished silver Eagles,2006-Date, mint State

2007 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR SET MS

2008 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR SET MS

2012 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET MS

2013 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET MS

2014 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET MS

2015 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET MS

2016 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET MS

 

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107 posts
1 hour ago, Robert J Hewitt said:

Pleaseadd new slots for 

Burnished silver Eagles,2006-Date, mint State

2007 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR SET MS

2008 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR SET MS

2012 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET MS

2013 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET MS

2014 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET MS

2015 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET MS

2016 W BURNISHED ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET MS

 

Thanks

 

Hello, Thank you for the slot requests.  These Annual Dollar coin sets are eligible in the existing slots.  You may manually add the certification numbers.  We will receive automated messages to review your coin and complete the process.  I have sent you an email with directions on how to manually add your coins.

Thank you.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 posts

Hi Ali,

Could you please add the following slots to the Somalia Elephant African Wildlife, 2004 Date, Complete Silver Issues and the 2004 Date Silver and Gold Complete.

2018 1 Kilo S2000S, 2818473-002, MS 69 and

2018 G1000S, 4501750-003, MS 69

Thank You,

Joe Nigl

GO PATRIOTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107 posts
On 2/3/2018 at 11:08 AM, keys213 said:

Hi Ali,

Could you please add the following slots to the Somalia Elephant African Wildlife, 2004 Date, Complete Silver Issues and the 2004 Date Silver and Gold Complete.

2018 1 Kilo S2000S, 2818473-002, MS 69 and

2018 G1000S, 4501750-003, MS 69

Thank You,

Joe Nigl

GO PATRIOTS

Hello keys213, 

Thank you for the slot requests.  We have added the slots and you may now enter your coins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,334 posts
On 2/10/2018 at 12:09 PM, coin928 said:

It seems like the 2000(P) Lief Erickson commemorative silver proof 1000 Kroner minted by the U.S. Mint should be added to the Iceland Silver & Gold Commemoratives, 1961-2000, Proof and Mint State.

Thanks!

Thank you for the request, coin928.

We have added the slot you requested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
67 posts

Could you please add the new slots for the America The Beautiful Quarters for 2018 in the Statehood Quarters, Clad and Silver, 1999-2008, Proof Issue set?

2018 S CLAD Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
2018 S CLAD Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
2018 S CLAD Cumberland Island National Seashore
2018 S CLAD Voyageurs National Park 

2018 S CLAD Block Island National Wildlife

 

The coins have been issued, graded and are now on sale

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,334 posts
17 hours ago, CT1041 said:

Could you please add the new slots for the America The Beautiful Quarters for 2018 in the Statehood Quarters, Clad and Silver, 1999-2008, Proof Issue set?

2018 S CLAD Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
2018 S CLAD Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
2018 S CLAD Cumberland Island National Seashore
2018 S CLAD Voyageurs National Park 

2018 S CLAD Block Island National Wildlife

 

The coins have been issued, graded and are now on sale

Thank you

Hello, CT1041.

The National Parks Quarters are eligible in the National Parks registry sets. The slots and coins are already available in those sets. Thank you for the request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
223 posts
On 2/12/2018 at 8:50 AM, Ali E. said:

Thank you for the request, coin928.

We have added the slot you requested.

Hi Ali,  Great, but it has no scores and I can't enter my coin (cert # 1533717-112).  It tells me that the coin is invalid for slot when I try to force it in.

1000_2000_1000Kroner_Leif_Ericson_Commerative_PF69_4_front.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,334 posts
5 hours ago, coin928 said:

Hi Ali,  Great, but it has no scores and I can't enter my coin (cert # 1533717-112).  It tells me that the coin is invalid for slot when I try to force it in.

 

Hello, coin928.

We received an automated message through the system when you attempted to add your coin and are responding to you via email, as well. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 posts

Hi Ali,

Please add slots to the African Wildlife Series, 2004 - Date, Silver and Gold Complete as well as the African Wildlife Series, 2004 - Date Complete Silver Issues:

2018 S100S 4653124-003, MS69, Daytime

2018 S100S 4653124-004, MS69, Nightime

Thank You,

Joe Nigl

GO REDSOX

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107 posts
52 minutes ago, keys213 said:

Hi Ali,

Please add slots to the African Wildlife Series, 2004 - Date, Silver and Gold Complete as well as the African Wildlife Series, 2004 - Date Complete Silver Issues:

2018 S100S 4653124-003, MS69, Daytime

2018 S100S 4653124-004, MS69, Nightime

Thank You,

Joe Nigl

GO REDSOX

 

Hello keys213, 

We have added the slots you requested.  Thank you .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
136 posts

Hello.  This is in regards to the Disney Character set from Niue.  Is there a reason that none of the Jungle Book coins (4 of them) are included?  I understand making all of the Pixar movie characters (Cars, Finding Nemo, Toy Story) not part of it since they are not strictly Disney per se.  But the Jungle Book really does not make any sense to me not to be included?  And for that matter, the (6) coins from the Frozen movie.  You include many other  Disney Princesses in the Disney Character set, but none of the most successful princess ever?  Bambi makes it, Baloo doesn't.  Dumbo makes it, Shere Kahn doesn't.  Princess Tiana makes it, Anna and Elsa don't.  Alice in Wonderland yes.  Moana, no.    Basically, is there any chance of adding the following coins to the Disney Characters set.  And if not, what is the determining criteria?

Anna 4395233-020

Elsa 4391991-030

Anna and Elsa 4510998-044

Olaf 4398103-022

Sisters 4515390-017

Kristoff and Sven 4401599-019

Mowgli and King Louie 4560584-003

Mowgli and Bagheera 4560584-011

Mowgli and Baloo 4560584-016

Mowgli and Shere Kahn  4560584-005

Moana and Maui 4515190-007

 

Thanks for your consideration.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 posts

Hi Ali,

Please add a slot to the  African Wildlife Series - 2004 - Date, Silver and Gold  Complete and the African Wildlife Series, 2004- Date 

Complete Silver Issues.

2018 S100S WMF Privy, MS 69, 4652567-009

Thank You,

Joe Nigl

GOREDSOX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,334 posts
18 hours ago, Morpheus1967 said:

Hello.  This is in regards to the Disney Character set from Niue.  Is there a reason that none of the Jungle Book coins (4 of them) are included?  I understand making all of the Pixar movie characters (Cars, Finding Nemo, Toy Story) not part of it since they are not strictly Disney per se.  But the Jungle Book really does not make any sense to me not to be included?  And for that matter, the (6) coins from the Frozen movie.  You include many other  Disney Princesses in the Disney Character set, but none of the most successful princess ever?  Bambi makes it, Baloo doesn't.  Dumbo makes it, Shere Kahn doesn't.  Princess Tiana makes it, Anna and Elsa don't.  Alice in Wonderland yes.  Moana, no.    Basically, is there any chance of adding the following coins to the Disney Characters set.  And if not, what is the determining criteria?

Anna 4395233-020

Elsa 4391991-030

Anna and Elsa 4510998-044

Olaf 4398103-022

Sisters 4515390-017

Kristoff and Sven 4401599-019

Mowgli and King Louie 4560584-003

Mowgli and Bagheera 4560584-011

Mowgli and Baloo 4560584-016

Mowgli and Shere Kahn  4560584-005

Moana and Maui 4515190-007

 

Thanks for your consideration.  

 

Hello, Morpheus.

A coin must say "Disney Characters" on the label to be eligible for inclusion in the Disney Character registry set. NGC Customer Service can assist you with what is eligible for the Disney label and what is not. If you have a coin with "Disney Characters" on the label, and you do not see a slot for it, please email us at registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,334 posts
17 hours ago, keys213 said:

Hi Ali,

Please add a slot to the  African Wildlife Series - 2004 - Date, Silver and Gold  Complete and the African Wildlife Series, 2004- Date 

Complete Silver Issues.

2018 S100S WMF Privy, MS 69, 4652567-009

Thank You,

Joe Nigl

GOREDSOX

Hello, Joe.

Thanks for the request. We will get these added. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
136 posts
1 hour ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Morpheus.

A coin must say "Disney Characters" on the label to be eligible for inclusion in the Disney Character registry set. NGC Customer Service can assist you with what is eligible for the Disney label and what is not. If you have a coin with "Disney Characters" on the label, and you do not see a slot for it, please email us at registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

Ali-

I realize that, even though I do have coins that do not say that on the label that are in the set (we went around and around about this last time, lol).  What I want to know is why they are not considered "Disney Characters", when they very clearly are?  The label not withstanding (NGC decides what goes on the label), what determined that Cinderella belonged in the set, and Elsa does not?  Or that Dumbo belongs, and Mowgli does not?  There are several that cross over with the 2016, 2017 and 2018 Niue proof sets as well. For example, the 2016 proof set has Donald and Daisy, and several of the Mickey Through the Ages.  Alice in Wonderland is in there.  Several of the "Princess" coins.  And all of the Frozen coins.  Yet not one of the Frozen coins are included in the Disney Characters set.  I bet if you asked the New Zealand mint, they would all be part of the set.

Or is it just a "NGC said that's the way it is"?  Thanks for your help.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,334 posts
5 hours ago, Morpheus1967 said:

Ali-

I realize that, even though I do have coins that do not say that on the label that are in the set (we went around and around about this last time, lol).  What I want to know is why they are not considered "Disney Characters", when they very clearly are?  The label not withstanding (NGC decides what goes on the label), what determined that Cinderella belonged in the set, and Elsa does not?  Or that Dumbo belongs, and Mowgli does not?  There are several that cross over with the 2016, 2017 and 2018 Niue proof sets as well. For example, the 2016 proof set has Donald and Daisy, and several of the Mickey Through the Ages.  Alice in Wonderland is in there.  Several of the "Princess" coins.  And all of the Frozen coins.  Yet not one of the Frozen coins are included in the Disney Characters set.  I bet if you asked the New Zealand mint, they would all be part of the set.

Or is it just a "NGC said that's the way it is"?  Thanks for your help.  

Hello, Morpheus.

Again, a coin must say "Disney" Characters/Princesses on the label to be eligible for the specialized Silver $2, Disney Characters, 2014-Date, Proof Registry Set. The Registry department is not involved at all with the labeling of coins. Only NGC Customer Service could look into labeling questions for you. You may reach them at 1-800-642-2646 or at service@ngccoin.com.

The other sets you mention are denomination sets by year for Silver $2 proof coinage. Any silver $2 proof coin from Niue for that given year would be therefore eligible. 

Our team is considering changing the name of the Silver $2, Disney Characters, 2014-Date, Proof Registry Set to include other "Disney" coins. We will let you know when we have made a decision. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 posts

Hi Ali,

Please add the following slot to the Somalia, African Wildlife Series, 2004 - Date, Silver and Gold Complete and the 2004 - Date, Complete Silver

Issues:

2018 S100S MS 70, Dog Privy, 2820305-012

Thank You,

Joe Nigl

GOREDSOX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107 posts
17 hours ago, keys213 said:

Hi Ali,

Please add the following slot to the Somalia, African Wildlife Series, 2004 - Date, Silver and Gold Complete and the 2004 - Date, Complete Silver

Issues:

2018 S100S MS 70, Dog Privy, 2820305-012

Thank You,

Joe Nigl

GOREDSOX

Hello keys213,

Thank you for the request.  We have added the slots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
420 posts

Please add a slot for the

8R 1761MO MM CROSS BETWEEN "I" & "S"

example: 4222544-004

to the Mexico, Charles III, 8 Reales, Pillar Type (1760-1771), Circulation Issue set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107 posts
7 hours ago, jgenn said:

Please add a slot for the

8R 1761MO MM CROSS BETWEEN "I" & "S"

example: 4222544-004

to the Mexico, Charles III, 8 Reales, Pillar Type (1760-1771), Circulation Issue set.

Hello jgenn, 

Thank you for the request.  We have added the slot and you may now enter your coin. Please let us know when we may assist in the future.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
333 posts

Hello,

For the Japanese Gold Commemorative set, could you please add slots for the remaining Earthquake Reconstruction coins (4688219-010 is the Carp Streamer for example).  Also, there appears to be an unneeded duplicate slot for the 2009 Emperor's Enthronement.  The first is for H21 (the year Heisei 21 presumably), but the secondary slot is A21.  The coin was packaged two ways, as a single coin, but also in a set with the 500 yen commemorative, and I wonder if there was confusion in this listing.  Then again I don't have a Krause that covers this year and I'm just going by the JNDA, so if that is referring to a different item then it's not one I see.  

Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107 posts
5 hours ago, Star City Homer said:

Hello,

For the Japanese Gold Commemorative set, could you please add slots for the remaining Earthquake Reconstruction coins (4688219-010 is the Carp Streamer for example).  Also, there appears to be an unneeded duplicate slot for the 2009 Emperor's Enthronement.  The first is for H21 (the year Heisei 21 presumably), but the secondary slot is A21.  The coin was packaged two ways, as a single coin, but also in a set with the 500 yen commemorative, and I wonder if there was confusion in this listing.  Then again I don't have a Krause that covers this year and I'm just going by the JNDA, so if that is referring to a different item then it's not one I see.  

Thanks!

 

Hello Star City Homer, 

We have made the necessary updates to the set.  Thank you and please let us know when we may assist next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,334 posts
On 4/21/2018 at 4:31 PM, Star City Homer said:

I should have asked for the same adjustments to the Japan Gold 10,000 yen set too :).  Same coins/same data.  Thanks!

 

We will look into that. Thank you, Star City Homer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
128 posts

Ali,Can you add a slot to this set:

 Copper Five Kopeks, Catherine II, 1763-1796, Circulation Issue

Need a slot added for the 1763 with no mint mark. It is Krause # C#59.1. Cert# 4625659-011 is an example.

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107 posts
37 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Ali,Can you add a slot to this set:

 Copper Five Kopeks, Catherine II, 1763-1796, Circulation Issue

Need a slot added for the 1763 with no mint mark. It is Krause # C#59.1. Cert# 4625659-011 is an example.

Thank you

Hello Chris B., 

Thank you for the request.  We have added the slot to the set.  Please let us know when we may be of assistance again in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
128 posts
23 hours ago, Maribeth said:

Hello Chris B., 

Thank you for the request.  We have added the slot to the set.  Please let us know when we may be of assistance again in the future.

Thank you for the quick response. Why is the slot marked "1763 (Non-competitive; for display only)"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107 posts
On 5/18/2018 at 3:50 PM, Chris B said:

Thank you for the quick response. Why is the slot marked "1763 (Non-competitive; for display only)"?

Hello Chris B., 

Thank you for the inquiry. There are many factors involved when making the decision to mark a coin as non-competitive in an NGC Competitive Registry Set. These factors may include low mintage, difficulty in obtaining/purchasing the coin, and an unusually high price in relation to the other coins required to fill the set. These factors are considered when our senior numismatic team makes the decision, which is done on a coin by coin basis.

We aim to make 100% completion of any registry set attainable for our average collector. If a coin you own is marked as non-competitive, we do offer Custom NGC Registry sets as an option to display all of your coins in the manner in which you desire. If you are interested in an NGC Custom Registry Set, please let us know, and we are happy to assist you. You may reach us at registry@ngccoin.com.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
11 11