Request a new slot here!
9 9

229 posts in this topic

95 posts

Thank you for the inquiry. You will find a slot for the 2016 W Limited Edition Proof Set here: Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Proofs (Incl. Varieties) and Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State and Proof (Incl. Varieties). You may also enter your certificate number in the 2016 W slot in Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Proofs.

7 posts

OK I see that one, but are they going to create a category for the rest of the set, it includes (1) American Eagle One Ounce Silver Proof Coin – This year is the 30th anniversary of this coin’s introduction.

•(5) Quarters from the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program honoring Shawnee National Forest in Illinois, Cumberland Gap National Historical Park in Kentucky, Harpers Ferry National Historical Park in West Virginia, Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota, and Fort Moultrie (Fort Sumter National Monument) in South Carolina.

•(1) Kennedy half dollar

•(1) Roosevelt dime

Maybe I should have asked if a set was going to be added for this group of coins

111 posts

Hello Ali,

It's been awhile. I hope all is well.

Would you please add the "2016 Last Round Pound"

to the "Pound (Elizabeth II) Circulation Issue"?

Thank you very much,

Brett

1,192 posts

Hi, Brett.

I hope you are doing well. We have added the slot. Thanks for the request, and have a good day.

15 posts

Hi. I am relatively new to the whole Registry thing. Can you add a lot to the set "Real, Isabel II (1852-1864), Circulation Issue" for the 1860/57 overdate. It is not in the catalogs but it exists and you have certified it (4224683-003). Thanks for whatever you can do.

- Terry

111 posts

Hello Ali,

Could you please add the "2016 Two Pound Mint State Year of the Monkey" to the "Great Britain - Two Pound Elizabeth II Mint State" set?

There is already a header in the slot for the coin but there are no points logged for it and it isn't allowing me to add mine.

Thank you very much,

Brett

1,192 posts

Welcome, TerryZman.

Your coin is available here:

Spain: Isabel ll, Type Set, 1848-1864, Decimal Coinage, Circulation Issue

Spain: Real, Isabel II (1852-1864), Circulation Issue, Including Varieties

If you need further assistance, you may reach us at registry@ngccoin.com. We are happy to assist.

15 posts

Hi,

Can you add a 5 Drachmai slot to the Type Set, King George l, 1863-1913, Circulation Issue. He also issues Gold 10 and 20 Drachmai coins if it makes sense to add those too.

Thanks,

Terry

111 posts

Hello Ali,

Could you please add the:

** 1993 coin to the "Silver Pound Pieforts (Elizabeth II) 1984-Date, Proof" set

** "DPL" (deep proof like) scoring to the "Silver Twenty Pounds, (Elizabeth II), 2013-Date, Mint State" set.  (I have 3 coins that I tried to add, but they won't add because there is only "PL" and no "DPL").  I tried to add my        coins, so it probably already sent you a message about this.

Thank you very much,

Brett

2 posts

Good evening,

For 1825 in the capped bust quarter sets, there are only slots for 1825/2, 1825/3, and 1825/4. I tried to add my 1825 quarter to my registry set, but since the coin's label says "1825" and not "1825/2", "1825/3", or "1825/4", the website won't take my coin. Is there a way to get a regular 1825 slot added? Thank you in advance regardless of whether or not this can be added.

1,192 posts
On 2/6/2017 at 0:26 AM, TerryZman said:

Hi,

Can you add a 5 Drachmai slot to the Type Set, King George l, 1863-1913, Circulation Issue. He also issues Gold 10 and 20 Drachmai coins if it makes sense to add those too.

Thanks,

Terry

Thanks for the requests, Terry.

We have made the necessary updates. If you need further assistance, you may reach us at registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

1,192 posts
On 2/19/2017 at 3:20 PM, KING OF ENGLAND said:

Hello Ali,

Could you please add the:

** 1993 coin to the "Silver Pound Pieforts (Elizabeth II) 1984-Date, Proof" set

** "DPL" (deep proof like) scoring to the "Silver Twenty Pounds, (Elizabeth II), 2013-Date, Mint State" set.  (I have 3 coins that I tried to add, but they won't add because there is only "PL" and no "DPL").  I tried to add my        coins, so it probably already sent you a message about this.

Thank you very much,

Brett

Hello, Brett.

We added the 1993 slot. Please follow the "Not Valid For Slot" directions when necessary. Thanks very much for the requests.

1,192 posts
17 hours ago, NSP said:

Good evening,

For 1825 in the capped bust quarter sets, there are only slots for 1825/2, 1825/3, and 1825/4. I tried to add my 1825 quarter to my registry set, but since the coin's label says "1825" and not "1825/2", "1825/3", or "1825/4", the website won't take my coin. Is there a way to get a regular 1825 slot added? Thank you in advance regardless of whether or not this can be added.

Thanks for the inquiry, NSP. We responded through the Collector Society program. If you still need assistance, we are happy to help. You may reach us at registry@ngccoin.com.

2 posts
2 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Thanks for the inquiry, NSP. We responded through the Collector Society program. If you still need assistance, we are happy to help. You may reach us at registry@ngccoin.com.

How do I get to the Collector Society program? I'm new here, so sorry for the (probably) silly question. :) 

1,192 posts
23 hours ago, NSP said:

How do I get to the Collector Society program? I'm new here, so sorry for the (probably) silly question. :) 

Hi, NSP.

That is the name of our web site where the NGC Registry lives, including the set you created here:

Well Traveled Bust Quarters

If you still need assistance, we are happy to help. You may reach us at registry@ngccoin.com

111 posts

Greetings Ali,

Could you please add a slot for the "2013 PRINCE GEORGE CHRISTENING" to the "Five Pounds (Elizabeth II) 1990-Date, Mint State" within the "Great Britain - Decimal" category?

Thank you very much,

Brett

111 posts

Greetings Ali,

I know this isn't the right place to ask this type of question, but I hope you still can help me.

I was wondering if you could tell me why the 2011 silver piedfort 5 pound Olympic - Countdown coin is only 789 points when the very same coin from 2009 is worth 1805 points and the 2010 is worth 1466 points. The reason I ask is because the 2011 is just as hard to find as the 2009 & 2010 counterparts. Maybe even a little harder. 

If you could look into this, or maybe bring it to the right person I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time,

Brett

5 posts

Can I please get the MS 2014 Baseball Hall of Fame Commemorative dollar and the MS 2012 Sacagawea 17th century trade routes dollar added to the Basic US Type Set, with Gold (7070 + Page 5)?

1,192 posts
On 2/25/2017 at 0:54 PM, KING OF ENGLAND said:

Greetings Ali,

Could you please add a slot for the "2013 PRINCE GEORGE CHRISTENING" to the "Five Pounds (Elizabeth II) 1990-Date, Mint State" within the "Great Britain - Decimal" category?

Thank you very much,

Brett

Hello, Brett. We will get this slot added. Thank you for the request.

1,192 posts
On 2/26/2017 at 10:07 PM, KING OF ENGLAND said:

Greetings Ali,

I know this isn't the right place to ask this type of question, but I hope you still can help me.

I was wondering if you could tell me why the 2011 silver piedfort 5 pound Olympic - Countdown coin is only 789 points when the very same coin from 2009 is worth 1805 points and the 2010 is worth 1466 points. The reason I ask is because the 2011 is just as hard to find as the 2009 & 2010 counterparts. Maybe even a little harder. 

If you could look into this, or maybe bring it to the right person I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time,

Brett

Hello, Brett. Our team will consider this score change request and get back to you via email. Thank you.

1,192 posts
On 3/1/2017 at 10:55 PM, RWM74 said:

Can I please get the MS 2014 Baseball Hall of Fame Commemorative dollar and the MS 2012 Sacagawea 17th century trade routes dollar added to the Basic US Type Set, with Gold (7070 + Page 5)?

Thank you for the request.

The 2014 Baseball coin is eligible in the NGC Registry under our Commemoratives category. The Sac dollar is eligible in the Type Set you mention here: $1 SACAGAWEA (2000-DATE). Thank you.

1,192 posts
On 10/4/2016 at 5:22 PM, Jaggy said:

Hi Ali (again)

Can I suggest three new slots for the 'Sixpence, 1838-1901 (Victoria), Circulation Issue'.

The first would be:

1850 - 5 over 3. New ESC 3186 (old 1695A)

The second is:

1887 - Jubilee head. R over V in Victoria. New ESC 3266 (old 1752C).

And the third is:

1887 - Jubilee head. R over I in Victoria. New ESC 3265 (old 1752A).

NB. There is already a slot for old ESC 1752B so the last two just completes the series.

Hello, Jaggy.

We have added the 1850 5/3 slot. We have not yet graded enough of the two 1887 varieties to include them and require them for set completion. Thanks very much.

5 posts

Ali, I was hoping to get those coins added to the 7070 with gold registry. Some of the coin series that are in this set have not been updated over the last few years to reflect newly minted coins. Thanks again, Ryan

50 posts
8 hours ago, Ali E. S. said:

Hello, Jaggy.

We have added the 1850 5/3 slot. We have not yet graded enough of the two 1887 varieties to include them and require them for set completion. Thanks very much.

Thanks for doing that Ali. No problem for the others. Hopefully we can get them in due course.