Request a new slot here!
9 9

223 posts in this topic

91 posts
On 3/8/2017 at 0:52 PM, RWM74 said:

Ali, I was hoping to get those coins added to the 7070 with gold registry. Some of the coin series that are in this set have not been updated over the last few years to reflect newly minted coins. Thanks again, Ryan

Hello Ryan, 

Please follow the directions for coins "Not Valid for Slot" to enter your cert numbers into your set.      Coins showing as "Not Valid for Slot"

356 posts

please add the 2017 eagles to the:

walking liberty design half and silver eagles

set

1,163 posts

Thanks for the request, asdfgh.

All of the slots appear to be there. If you still need assistance, please send your cert. numbers and exact NGC Registry set name to registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

356 posts

I just looked again and there are no coins listed for 2017 (current year). its the combination set walking liberty and eagles.

my set name is: JRL-090 50c,1$ W Liberty Design

trying to add 2017 eagle 4523663-253

Edited by asdfgh

356 posts

Yes, I now see the slot. However neither of my 2 Eagles show up as available and also fail to verify when I try to add them.

91 posts

RE: **NGC: Coin is not showing as AVAILABLE or is NOT VALID FOR SLOT

You may manually enter in your coin, although it may not appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN.

When you are in EDIT SET mode and want to add a coin to a slot, go ahead and click on NGC or NCS as the grader. Then manually type in the cert. number in the box provided in the Cert # column.

Scroll down and SAVE your changes.

When you receive any automated messages that say,

There are coin(s) you entered not valid for the designated slot(s).

Are you sure you want to continue?

Please click on OK.

This generates an automated process where we receive the same message and all of the details involved. Then with a few clicks, we can easily and quickly add your coin to that set for you. After we add the coin(s), you will receive a message saying the coin was added to your set(s). If you have further questions, please let us know via email at registry@ngccoin.com.

164 posts

Hello! I hope I am on the right place for this. On the set "Silver Peso, Cap & Rays, 1898-1909, Circulation Issue" there are 2 coins missing that need to be added:

1.  There is a slot for the 1898 Mo AM that accepts both, the original and the re-strike. I would argue that this needs to be split in 2, original and re-strike. In order to have a complete set, the collector has to have both coins, not just one.

2. The 1902/inverted 2 CN JQ slot is missing. This is a rarity that is key for the set and currently is lumped with the 1902 CN JQ. Again, I would argue that this space should be split in two, the regular 1902 and the 1902/inverted 2 and the one with the inverted 2 should have a substantial score given that is a rarity.

Thanks for considering.

4 posts

2017W/2017 S PF70 (first releases or FDI) with the John Mercanti signed labels appear to not have slots.  All of my 2017 ASEs are MS\PF 70 FDI's and signed by Jones, Moy or Mercanti.  Attached are images with the numbers.5908e9603884e_2017ASEs1.JPG.e93be9d882825204ff2ece5b984d0556.JPG5908e96158ba1_2017ASEs2.JPG.0961c57a95f3f120af9d6e21b0287295.JPG

Edited by Kenheck214

164 posts
On 4/21/2017 at 6:56 PM, Meade Collection said:

Hello! I hope I am on the right place for this. On the set "Silver Peso, Cap & Rays, 1898-1909, Circulation Issue" there are 2 coins missing that need to be added:

1.  There is a slot for the 1898 Mo AM that accepts both, the original and the re-strike. I would argue that this needs to be split in 2, original and re-strike. In order to have a complete set, the collector has to have both coins, not just one.

2. The 1902/inverted 2 CN JQ slot is missing. This is a rarity that is key for the set and currently is lumped with the 1902 CN JQ. Again, I would argue that this space should be split in two, the regular 1902 and the 1902/inverted 2 and the one with the inverted 2 should have a substantial score given that is a rarity.

Thanks for considering.

Thanks for adding the 1902/inv 2 despite the terrible score assigned (considering there is only one coin known). Still hoping there will be 2 slots for 1898, the original and the restrike. Thanks for considering.

Edited by Meade Collection

91 posts

Hello Meade Collection, 

The Mexico Peso Registry Set was intended to have original issues only.  This re-strike was inadvertently allowed in 2012.  Under advisement from our Senior World graders we have removed it from the competitive registry set.  You may create a Custom Registry set to include the re-strike.  

1,163 posts

Thank you for the inquiry, morgan the brave.

Our senior numismatic team has determined that pattern coins are most appropriately represented in a Custom Registry Set. Thank you.

164 posts
On 5/3/2017 at 1:56 PM, Maribeth said:

Hello Meade Collection, 

The Colonial Mexico registry sets were intended to have original issues only.  This re-strike was inadvertently allowed in 2012.  Under advisement from our Senior World graders we have removed it from the competitive registry set.  You may create a Custom Registry set to include the re-strike.  

Thanks. That is to bad. While not a colonial set I can see the point. But I think would have been better to include them both as the restrike has such an interesting history.  I see all the re strikes were removed. Anyway, thanks for including the 3/inv 2.

15 posts

Hi Ali,

I wanted to ask a couple of questions on the following set: Multi-Country (Incl. Euro) > Gold Sovereign, One Per Ruler Per Mint, 1817-Date, Circulation Issue. First, I was wondering why the Mumbai Mint (I mint mark) sovereigns of George V from India , a one year type from 1918, are not listed.  Also, you have 1908 as a valid year for Ottawa Mint Sovereigns when that is a specimen-only date I believe (mintage of 636).  Is it your policy to consider Specimen strikes as circulation strikes ?  Thanks for all the great work.  

- Terry 

1,163 posts

Hi, TerryZman.

Our census reflects we have graded 63 1908 coins as MS.  Also, we have added a slot for: GEORGE V - MUMBAI MINT (1918). Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please let us know when we may assist next.

136 posts

Hello.  In looking at the NIUE set for Disney characters, I noticed that none of the Frozen coins are listed.  They are:

1.  Elsa

2.  Anna

3.  Anna and Elsa

4.  Sisters

5.  Olaf

6.  Kristoff and Sven

If you are going to include all the princesses as part of this set, shouldn't these be there as well?  Thanks.

1,163 posts

Hello, Morpheus1967.

Only coins that say "DISNEY CHARACTERS" on the label are eligible for the DISNEY CHARACTERS set. The FROZEN coins are eligible in the S$2 Proof sets. For questions about labeling, please contact NGC Customer Service at 1-800-642-2646 or you may reach them via email at service@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

4 posts

Ali,

In the 1793 - date cents complete, there is only one slot each for the 1909 and the 1`909-s, however there is an indian cent version and and lincoln cent version of this date and mint mark.

Thanks !

1,163 posts

Thank you for the request, granbecoin.

We have added the appropriate slots. Please let us know when we may assist next.

4 posts
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Feel free to request a new slot to be added to the NGC REGISTRY by listing your request here. Thank you. :)

Need a new slot added for a 1881/71 Republic Gold 1 Peso MS63 PL #4348191-012......PL not on the list for this date

1,163 posts
19 hours ago, Steel City Black & Gold Pride said:

Need a new slot added for a 1881/71 Republic Gold 1 Peso MS63 PL #4348191-012......PL not on the list for this date

Hello, Steel City.

We have replied to your email. Your coin is in your set now. Thank you for your interest.

48 posts

Hi Ali,

Please add the following slot, to the Cook Islands, Silver $5, 2000 - Date Proof: 2016 WASP Spider, Colorized - Early Releases Magnificent Life, 4515163-017.

Thanx

Keys213

91 posts

Hello Keys213, 

Thank you for the slot request.  We have added the 2016 Wasp spider slot to the set and you may now enter your coin.

91 posts

Hello dleonard-3, 

Thank you for the slot request.  We have added the 2017-S slot and you may now enter your coins.

1,676 posts

Canada 10c Proof 1981-present  needs  2014 and 2016 Silver "alloy" ( 92.5% silver) slots. Also the 2 slots for 2017- the "150th Anniversary"  issue and the special "Wings of Peace" from the "Our Home and Native Land" special proof set.

NOTE: 2014 and 2016 already have slots for the 99.9% pure silver proof coins ( 2015 oddly enough only had 99.9% proof sets and no issuance of 92.5% silver alloy coins). In the $2 Twonie registry listing they differentiate simply as "2014 silver 99.9%" and then a second slot "2014 alloy" this would be fine enough for clarity--thanks.

91 posts

Hello jackson64, 

Please send your certification number for the 2014 and 2016 coins to registry@ngccoin.com and we will be happy to research the best way to display these coins.  We have added 2 slots for the 2017 Bluenose and 2017 Wings of Peace coins to the Canada 10 Cents, Elizabeth II, 1981-Date, Proof Issue registry set.

Please let us know when we may assist next.

1,676 posts

Hi Maribeth--you guys actually added 3 slots for the 2 issues for 2017. The "wings of peace " coin is from the "home and native land" set--they are the same coins.  You had a "wings of peace" slot added as I asked, but when I tried to add my PF70UCAM coin it said "ineligible for slot" and then the next day a new "home and native land" slot was added with my coin in it.

Again, the SET is named Home and Native Land, the 10c coin from the set is called "Wings of Peace"--just choose one or the other, that is fine but you have made 2 slots for this same coin--thanks.

PS: The 2014 and 2016 92.5% sets I bought have not been graded yet but all of the other Canada Proof Registry sets simply differentiate ex: " 2014 99.9% Pure Silver" and "2014 Silver Alloy"