Request a new NGC Registry slot here!
33 33

1,129 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 5/26/2021 at 3:30 PM, olek2012 said:

Hi!

In the set Norway Haakon VII, Type Set, 1906-1957, Circulation Issue (No Silver or Gold)

Slot # 6 should be removed. (Haakon VII was not king in 1902).
Slot # 12 has an incomplete slot name, but it is probably the same as slot # 11, so it can be removed.
Slot # 17 should be BRONZE instead of IRON.

Thanks for looking into this.

We will look into this and make any needed updates. Thank you.

Good morning Ali, 

I tried adding this coin to the "Great Britain - Two Pence, Elizabeth II, 1971-Date, Circulation Issue" set maybe a week ago and then again today, but it says it can't be added.  I wasn't sure if you received a notification on it.

Thank you,

Brett

Screenshot_20210528-160845_NGC.jpg

Hello Ali, 

Could you please take a look at the "Alderney - Silver Pound, 1993-Date, Proof" set.  There is a slot in there for a coin that doesn't exist.  The "2007 Queen Elizabeth II" slot isn't needed.

Thank you very much, 

Brett

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali, 

Could you please take a look at the "Alderney - Silver Pound, 1993-Date, Proof" set.  There is a slot in there for a coin that doesn't exist.  The "2007 Queen Elizabeth II" slot isn't needed.

Thank you very much, 

Brett

Hi, Brett. We will make the necessary updates. Thanks very much.

Hi Ali E.,

Under Philippines Silver 500 Piso 1988-Date, Proof and Prooflike Sets, please add a slot for:

1996 Philippine S500P

Jose Rizal Martyrdom

100th Anniversary

PF Ultra Cameo

Thank you,

Earl Honeycutt

Hello Ali, 

Could you please add new slots in the "Great Britain - Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Commemorative Issue, 1973-Date, Proof" set for the 2009 Anniversary Set?  It's a set of 16 coins that commemorate the Anniversary of the 50 Pence coin.

All the coins are in the Census.  Here is a list of the coins that need to be added:

- 2009 Johnson's Dictionary 250th Ann.

- 2009 First Four Minute Mile 50th Ann.

- 2009 National Health Service 50th Ann.

- 2009 D-day Landings 50th Ann.

- 2009 Public Libraries Act 150th Ann.

- 2009 Scouting Movement 100th Ann.

- 2009 Victoria Cross Heroic Acts

- 2009 Victoria Cross

- 2009 Women's Suffrage 

- 2009 EEC United Kingdom Accession 

- 2009 E.U. Council Presidency 

- 2009 "1982 - 2008" 50P Design 

- 2009 UK E.U. Membership 25th Ann.

- 2009 "1969 - 1982" 50P Design 

Thank you very much for your help,

Brett

• Administrator
On 6/10/2021 at 4:19 PM, Mactanboy said:

Hi Ali E.,

Under Philippines Silver 500 Piso 1988-Date, Proof and Prooflike Sets, please add a slot for:

1996 Philippine S500P

Jose Rizal Martyrdom

100th Anniversary

PF Ultra Cameo

Thank you,

Earl Honeycutt

Hello, Earl.

We will get that slot added. Thanks very much.

• Administrator
On 6/13/2021 at 10:40 AM, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Good morning Ali, 

Could you please add a new slot for this coin to the "Canada - Silver $2, Commemorative Issues, 2002-Date, Proof" set?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

Hi, Brett.

Thanks for the request. This coin is already eligible in the appropriate set here:

Category: Canada
Set Name: Two Dollars, 1996-Date, Proof
Slot Name: 2020 Silver Gilt Polar Bear - Colorized

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali, 

Could you please add new slots in the "Great Britain - Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Commemorative Issue, 1973-Date, Proof" set for the 2009 Anniversary Set?  It's a set of 16 coins that commemorate the Anniversary of the 50 Pence coin.

All the coins are in the Census.  Here is a list of the coins that need to be added:

- 2009 Johnson's Dictionary 250th Ann.

- 2009 First Four Minute Mile 50th Ann.

- 2009 National Health Service 50th Ann.

- 2009 D-day Landings 50th Ann.

- 2009 Public Libraries Act 150th Ann.

- 2009 Scouting Movement 100th Ann.

- 2009 Victoria Cross Heroic Acts

- 2009 Victoria Cross

- 2009 Women's Suffrage 

- 2009 EEC United Kingdom Accession 

- 2009 E.U. Council Presidency 

- 2009 "1982 - 2008" 50P Design 

- 2009 UK E.U. Membership 25th Ann.

- 2009 "1969 - 1982" 50P Design 

Thank you very much for your help,

Brett

Hi, Brett.

Thanks for the requests. We will get these slots added.

• Administrator
On 6/20/2021 at 12:07 AM, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali, 

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Canada - Silver $5, Commemorative Issues, 2017-Date, Specimen" set?

Thank you very much and have a great Monday,

Brett

Thanks, Brett. We will get that added. Have a super day, too! :)

On 8/11/2016 at 9:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Request for additional slots under "Modern Special Issues";  "Gold Issues":   "Anniversary Gold Issues, 2009-to Date, Complete".  Slot 1 request is for the "2019 W $5 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary" of the landing on the Moon.  The first time humans traveled  to, landed and walked on , lifted off and traveled safely home to earth from another celestial object in space.  One of the greatest achievements of mankind and the dream of John F Kennedy who you have already honored by putting his 50th Anniversary coin in this set.  You opened up the door to add this coin to this set by including a coin that acknowledged the anniversary of another historical event that happened on earth: the 75th anniversary of the end of WWII.  Slots 2 and 3;  The whale of all historical events  that acknowledges the birth of what would be the beginning of the United States of America.  Settlers traveling on the Mayflower to build a new country based on freedom.  I ask that you add the "2020 W Gold $10 Mayflower Voyage 400th Anniversary Proof" and "2020 W Gold $10 Mayflower Voyage 400th Anniversary Reverse Proof" coins to this set.  These coins relate to the anniversaries of two of the greatest events that happened in history, that's why the US Mint minted gold coins to celebrate them.  Thanks for reading my request.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, J Reed said:

Request for additional slots under "Modern Special Issues";  "Gold Issues":   "Anniversary Gold Issues, 2009-to Date, Complete".  Slot 1 request is for the "2019 W $5 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary" of the landing on the Moon.  The first time humans traveled  to, landed and walked on , lifted off and traveled safely home to earth from another celestial object in space.  One of the greatest achievements of mankind and the dream of John F Kennedy who you have already honored by putting his 50th Anniversary coin in this set.  You opened up the door to add this coin to this set by including a coin that acknowledged the anniversary of another historical event that happened on earth: the 75th anniversary of the end of WWII.  Slots 2 and 3;  The whale of all historical events  that acknowledges the birth of what would be the beginning of the United States of America.  Settlers traveling on the Mayflower to build a new country based on freedom.  I ask that you add the "2020 W Gold $10 Mayflower Voyage 400th Anniversary Proof" and "2020 W Gold $10 Mayflower Voyage 400th Anniversary Reverse Proof" coins to this set.  These coins relate to the anniversaries of two of the greatest events that happened in history, that's why the US Mint minted gold coins to celebrate them.  Thanks for reading my request.

Hello, and thank you for your interest. This coin is eligible here:

Category: Commemoratives
Set Name: Apollo 11, 50th Anniversary Set, 2019, Complete

• Administrator
20 hours ago, Ferngar said:

Hi Ali,

Can you add points to this coin, there is now 3 coins in the census. It is one of the rarer coins by the way.

Thank you, Fernando

1875HO R MEXICO 25C

Hello, Fernando.

I hope you are well. Due to its rarity, this coin is "non-competitive; for display, only." This ensures an equitable playing field for all collectors who participate in this set category. Thank you and please let us know when we may assist in the future.

Thank you.

Hi Ali,  I am requesting a new slot in the Tuvalu, Silver Dollar, 2009-to Date, Mint State: coin 2021 James Bond 007 Colorized.

Thank you for your consideration,

Robert

This is a request to add a new slot to Morgan Dollars  1878-1921  PL and DPL only.  The slot needed is 1880/79 CC Rev 78.  Thanks..  Mark

3 hours ago, CRAMER said:

This is a request to add a new slot to Morgan Dollars  1878-1921  PL and DPL only.  The slot needed is 1880/79 CC Rev 78.  Thanks..  Mark

Hello, 

We have responded to your email.  Thank you.

On 6/25/2021 at 5:33 PM, Robert2 said:

Hi Ali,  I am requesting a new slot in the Tuvalu, Silver Dollar, 2009-to Date, Mint State: coin 2021 James Bond 007 Colorized.

Thank you for your consideration,

Robert

Hello, 

We will get this slot added soon.  Thank you.

I request adding a slot for 1987Mo Silver - Lettered Edge Missing Feathers Under Arm in Mexico Silver 1 Onza Libertad 1993-Date Proof and Prooflike, including Varieties. There are now 6 graded; this indicates that there are more out there waiting to be discovered and submitted for grading. A separate slot is warranted and is consistent with the 1983Mo Silver Tripled Die Obverse slot with 5 graded examples.

• Administrator
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Great Day said:

I request adding a slot for 1987Mo Silver - Lettered Edge Missing Feathers Under Arm in Mexico Silver 1 Onza Libertad 1993-Date Proof and Prooflike, including Varieties. There are now 6 graded; this indicates that there are more out there waiting to be discovered and submitted for grading. A separate slot is warranted and is consistent with the 1983Mo Silver Tripled Die Obverse slot with 5 graded examples.

Hello. Thanks for your interest. This slot is already there. 

Edited by Ali E.

Ali, there is no slot yet for 1987Mo Silver - Lettered Edge Missing Feathers Under Arm in Mexico Silver 1 Onza Libertad 1993-Date Proof and Prooflike, including Varieties. There is a slot for a different variety with a similar name, 1987Mo Silver - Lettered Edge Missing Feather Detail. The Missing Feathers Under Arm is a separate and distinctly different variety now recognized by NGC grading and labeling and has six graded examples. A new slot is warranted since there are now more of this variety graded than the 1983Mo Silver Tripled Die Obverse slot with five graded examples.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Great Day said:

Ali, there is no slot yet for 1987Mo Silver - Lettered Edge Missing Feathers Under Arm in Mexico Silver 1 Onza Libertad 1993-Date Proof and Prooflike, including Varieties. There is a slot for a different variety with a similar name, 1987Mo Silver - Lettered Edge Missing Feather Detail. The Missing Feathers Under Arm is a separate and distinctly different variety now recognized by NGC grading and labeling and has six graded examples. A new slot is warranted since there are now more of this variety graded than the 1983Mo Silver Tripled Die Obverse slot with five graded examples.

Ah, I missed the "under arm." Sorry about that! (: I will get it added.

1 hour ago, Ali E. said:

Ah, I missed the "under arm." Sorry about that! (: I will get it added.

Hello Ali.  Quick comment regarding this request.  The 2 descriptions for these coins may be slightly different, however they are in fact describing the exact same coin variety, therefore should a new Registry line item really be created?  In my opinion, they should both be mapped to the existing Registry line item.  Just something for you to consider.  

• Administrator
7 hours ago, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.  Quick comment regarding this request.  The 2 descriptions for these coins may be slightly different, however they are in fact describing the exact same coin variety, therefore should a new Registry line item really be created?  In my opinion, they should both be mapped to the existing Registry line item.  Just something for you to consider.  

I will check with the senior graders on this, Scott. Thanks.

The Mexico 1987Mo Silver - Lettered Edge Missing Feather Detail and the 1987Mo Silver - Lettered Edge Missing Feathers Under Arm are separate and distinctly different varieties recognized by NGC grading and labeling. To me, it seems like two different die over polish issues for missing coin details in different areas of the coins. Have not found any with both missing feather details and missing feathers under arm.

Hi Ali, Half of the NGC graded examples of the Mexico 1987Mo Silver - Lettered Edge Missing Feathers Under Arm variety have been entered into Registry sets already in the first day that the new slot was made available. I am quite certain that more of this variety will be found and graded as others begin or continue the search.