Request a new NGC Registry slot here!
33 33

1,097 posts in this topic

Hello Ali.

While submitting my last request to add a new coin variety entry to two Registry sets for Mexico, I noticed that there was one variety that is listed in one set, but is missing from the other.

Please add the following entry:

Coin:

1933/33M

Registry Set:

Category: Mexico

Here is a coin example to fill this slot:

NGC #2828045-012 (MS 65)

Thanks for your time and efforts.

Scott

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Private Collection said:

Slot for the 2020 Nanjing 62g (non antiqued) Silver Panda - The Great Wall

in

Silver Medals Including Restrikes, 2007 - Date Proof

Hello. We will get that slot added. Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
22 hours ago, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

I would like to request that a new slot be added for the following coin:

1933M MEXICO PESO 193/193 HIGH 9

The NGC Census currently shows that 4 coins have been graded and encapsulated thus far.  I also have one more which will be sent in for grading in the coming weeks.

Here is a coin example:

NGC Cert #
2855926-003
NGC Grade
MS 66
NGC Description
1933M MEXICO 193/193 HIGH 9 PESO

Please add this coin entry to the following Registry sets for Mexico since this variety would fit within both sets:

Category: Mexico
AND
Category: Mexico
 
Thanks for all of your time and efforts to make the NGC Registry as thorough and complete as possible.
 
Best regards,
Scott

Hi, Scott. We will get that added. Thanks very much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
21 hours ago, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

While submitting my last request to add a new coin variety entry to two Registry sets for Mexico, I noticed that there was one variety that is listed in one set, but is missing from the other.

Please add the following entry:

Coin:

1933/33M

Registry Set:

Category: Mexico

Here is a coin example to fill this slot:

NGC #2828045-012 (MS 65)

Thanks for your time and efforts.

Scott

Hi, Scott. We will get this one added, too. Thanks very much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
On 4/26/2021 at 2:44 PM, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Good afternoon Ali, 

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Canada - One Dollar, 1981-Date, Non-Commemorative Proofs" set?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

 

Hi, Brett. we will get the slot added. Thanks and have a good day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Ali.

Can you please add the following variety to the Registry.

NGC Coin Example:

NGC Cert #
2843555-014
NGC Description
1953Mo MEXICO SHORT TONGUED SNAKE S5P
NGC Grade
MS 64

Please add to the following Registry Set within Mexico:

Category: Mexico

The NGC Census shows that 3 coins have been graded thus far.

Thanks for your time and effort with my request.

Regards,

Scott

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Ali.

Unusual request. I do not want a slot added, I want a slot removed :)

In set: PERU, 1/5 LIBRA, 1906-1969, CIRCULATION ISSUE, the 1911 date with assayer initials GOZF (actually it is G.OZ.F) likely was a Krause catalogue typo that the Registry picked up from there and almost certainly does not exist as the person who was the 'F' in the initials, Jose Figueroa, had died four years earlier, in 1907. Can this slot be removed?

The 1916 from the same set should probably be marked 'uncollectable' or similar as likely just 2 trial strikes were made of this date and none are reported. There's a 1932 also with just 2 trial strikes (no slot in the Registry thankfully) but one of those was actually seen in the Benevides Collection in Peru in the '60s though it hasn't been reported seen since then; not even so much with the 1916.

Thanks.

Ralph

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, highway98e said:

Hello Ali.

Unusual request. I do not want a slot added, I want a slot removed :)

In set: PERU, 1/5 LIBRA, 1906-1969, CIRCULATION ISSUE, the 1911 date with assayer initials GOZF (actually it is G.OZ.F) likely was a Krause catalogue typo that the Registry picked up from there and almost certainly does not exist as the person who was the 'F' in the initials, Jose Figueroa, had died four years earlier, in 1907. Can this slot be removed?

The 1916 from the same set should probably be marked 'uncollectable' or similar as likely just 2 trial strikes were made of this date and none are reported. There's a 1932 also with just 2 trial strikes (no slot in the Registry thankfully) but one of those was actually seen in the Benevides Collection in Peru in the '60s though it hasn't been reported seen since then; not even so much with the 1916.

Thanks.

Ralph

Hello, Ralph. Thank you for your feedback. We will research this and make any necessary adjustments.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
16 hours ago, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

Can you please add the following variety to the Registry.

NGC Coin Example:

NGC Cert #
2843555-014
NGC Description
1953Mo MEXICO SHORT TONGUED SNAKE S5P
NGC Grade
MS 64

Please add to the following Registry Set within Mexico:

Category: Mexico

The NGC Census shows that 3 coins have been graded thus far.

Thanks for your time and effort with my request.

Regards,

Scott

 

Good Morning, Scott. We will get this added. Thanks very much.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Ali.

Can you please add a slot to the following set for the following coin?  The NGC Census currently shows that 3 coins have been graded.

Category: Mexico
 
Basically I would like to see the DDO variety for the following coin added to the set.
 
 
NGC Coin Example:
NGC Cert #
2832302-007
NGC Description
1988Mo MEXICO NATIONAL. OIL INDUSTRY 50TH ANNIVERSARY - DDO S100P
NGC Grade
MS 65
Thanks again for all of your help and support.
 
Regards,
Scott

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Ali, 

Could you please add a new slot for this "Christopher Robin" coin in the "Great Britain - Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Elizabeth II, 1969-Date, Mint State" set?

Also, the 2020 Colorized Snowman is still not in there. Could you please also add it?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

Screenshot_20210422-101513_NGC.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
21 hours ago, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

Can you please add a slot to the following set for the following coin?  The NGC Census currently shows that 3 coins have been graded.

Category: Mexico
 
Basically I would like to see the DDO variety for the following coin added to the set.
 
 
Thanks again for all of your help and support.
 
Regards,
Scott

 

Hi, Scott. We will get this slot added. Thanks and have a good day,

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
58 minutes ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali, 

Could you please add a new slot for this "Christopher Robin" coin in the "Great Britain - Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Elizabeth II, 1969-Date, Mint State" set?

Also, the 2020 Colorized Snowman is still not in there. Could you please also add it?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

 

Hi, Brett.

We will get this slot added and the colorized version, as well. There are now slots for the regular snowman and the colorized version. Thanks and have a good day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2021 at 9:57 AM, Ali E. said:

Hi, Scott. We will get this slot added. Thanks and have a good day,

Hello Ali. 

Thanks for getting the slot added quickly.  I tried to add my coin once I saw the slot was added to the Registry set, however once added, all Registry values are "1" for all grades.  I assume that you will be updating the numbers once you complete your evaluation of this date and variety?

Thanks for your help and support.  Have a great day and weekend as well!

Scott

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
On 4/30/2021 at 11:25 AM, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali. 

Thanks for getting the slot added quickly.  I tried to add my coin once I saw the slot was added to the Registry set, however once added, all Registry values are "1" for all grades.  I assume that you will be updating the numbers once you complete your evaluation of this date and variety?

Thanks for your help and support.  Have a great day and weekend as well!

Scott

Hello, Scott. We have made the necessary updates. Thanks for letting us know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
16 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali, 

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Canada - Loon Dollars, 1987-Date, Complete Proof" set?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

 

Hi, Brett.

We will get this slot added. Thanks and have a good day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Would you please create a slot  for the 2020-P Emergency Production Silver Eagle

Label reads

Struck at Philadelphia Mint

2020(P) Eagle S$1

Emergency Production

MS69

I have a set Joe's MS69 Silver Eagles All NGC that I would like to add the coin to.

 

Thanks,

Joe Teicheira

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Good morning Ali, 

Could you please add a new slot for these two coins in the "Canada - Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Elizabeth II, 1969-Date, Mint State" set?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

 

 

Hi, Brett.

Thanks for the requests. I can't add those slots there, but I can add them here:

Category: Great Britain - Decimal (1971-Date)
Set Name: Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Elizabeth II, 1969-Date, Mint State

image.png Have a good day!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Member
16 hours ago, J.W. Teicheira said:

Hi,

Would you please create a slot  for the 2020-P Emergency Production Silver Eagle

Label reads

Struck at Philadelphia Mint

2020(P) Eagle S$1

Emergency Production

MS69

I have a set Joe's MS69 Silver Eagles All NGC that I would like to add the coin to.

 

Thanks,

Joe Teicheira

 

Hello, 

We have responded to your email request.  Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2016 at 11:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

GSA Hard Pack Holders Complete Set, Morgan Dollars 1878-1904 Including Varieties - please add a slot for 1881 cc Vam 2.  Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Joyce C Novitzke said:

GSA Hard Pack Holders Complete Set, Morgan Dollars 1878-1904 Including Varieties - please add a slot for 1881 cc Vam 2.  Thank you.

Hello. We will remove the VAM-2 coin ID's from the 1881 CC slot and give it its own slot. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
23 minutes ago, ASutton said:

Can we make this coin eligible for the 1923-D slot in this set?

1923 D $1 VAM-1H PONY TAIL

It seems this coin should also be ineligible for the "S$1 MORGAN LIBERTY HEAD (1878-1921)" slot in this set:

Hello and thanks for your interest. Please follow these directions to add your coin:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
33 33