Request a new NGC Registry slot here!
33 33

1,129 posts in this topic

• Administrator
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Happy Monday Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Canada - One Dollar, 1981-Date, Non-Commemorative Proofs" set?

Thank you and have a great day,

Brett

Happy Monday, Brett! My apologies. The set you reference is not inclusive of silver dollars. This coin is eligible in several other sets. Thank you. Have a great evening!

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, ASE86 said:

Slot Name= 35th Anniversary T-1 First Releases PF69 

Hello. We have sent you an email with directions. Thanks very much.

The 2017 Kennedy special finish coin deserves a spot in the Kennedy Proof Series.  It is graded as SP like other coins already enrolled in the set and is a collector only coin, again which is the primary driver of the series.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, princefan319 said:

The 2017 Kennedy special finish coin deserves a spot in the Kennedy Proof Series.  It is graded as SP like other coins already enrolled in the set and is a collector only coin, again which is the primary driver of the series.

Hello and thank you for your interest. Competitive NGC Registry set structure is determined by our senior team. All SP Kennedy half dollars are eligible here:

Kennedy Half Dollars, 1964-Date, Complete Set

Kennedy Half Dollars, 1964-Date, Complete (Incl Varieties)

The the 2014 Silver SP issues are also eligible here:

Kennedy Half Dollars, 1964-Date, Silver Issues, Complete

The 1965-1967 SMS coins are considered as Proof coins because the US Mint did not issue Proof Sets for those years. Please let us know if you have any questions. We are happy to assist.

3 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello and thank you for your interest. Competitive NGC Registry set structure is determined by our senior team. All SP Kennedy half dollars are eligible here:

Kennedy Half Dollars, 1964-Date, Complete Set

Kennedy Half Dollars, 1964-Date, Complete (Incl Varieties)

The the 2014 Silver SP issues are also eligible here:

Kennedy Half Dollars, 1964-Date, Silver Issues, Complete

The 1965-1967 SMS coins are considered as Proof coins because the US Mint did not issue Proof Sets for those years. Please let us know if you have any questions. We are happy to assist.

So what is the difference between the 2017 SP that is not included in the Kennedy Proof series and the 1998 SP coin that is?  It would appear the decision making process is arbitrary.  Either SPs are in or they are not.  The same argument can be made for all the SMS versions during the 1960s.  Clearly not proof but designated as collector versions just like the 2017 SP.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, princefan319 said:

So what is the difference between the 2017 SP that is not included in the Kennedy Proof series and the 1998 SP coin that is?  It would appear the decision making process is arbitrary.  Either SPs are in or they are not.  The same argument can be made for all the SMS versions during the 1960s.  Clearly not proof but designated as collector versions just like the 2017 SP.

We have removed the 1998 SP coin from the proof sets. Thank you for letting us know.

Good afternoon Ali,

I see that NGC has made another error and now my piedfort coin has been removed from the set.  I understand that they had made another mistake but I don't appreciate being moved down below 3 other members in the set.  Yes, we are all in first place but I worked hard and paid a great deal to be on top.  And yes, it does matter, to me.

I would appreciate it if you would put me back on top in the "Silver 2 Pound, The Queen's Beasts, 2017-2021, Proof" set.  I think it would be the least NGC could do for their mistake. 

Brett

On 8/11/2016 at 9:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Lonesome dove collection Kennedy half dollar 1964 to present complete including varieties qdr fs-802 accented hair , slot name 1964 accented hair fs-802  ngc5903092014

2 hours ago, J. Morris said:

Lonesome dove collection Kennedy half dollar 1964 to present complete including varieties qdr fs-802 accented hair , slot name 1964 accented hair fs-802  ngc5903092014

Hello, 

We have responded to your other posts on the Chat Boards for this coin.  Thank you.

Hello;

There are currently five rectangular coins in the Star Wars Guards of the Galaxy set by NIUE.

The first four were PF Antiqued and the last one states MS Antiqued on the label and PF on the registry description.

Hopefully this is a label error and can be return for correction so they stay in the same set.

The error label is 6245124-003 and the correct are: 

6018875-048
5832910-019
5840008-023
6021766-007

Thank you for your attention to this.

Randy H

• Administrator
2 hours ago, RDH2000 said:

Hello;

There are currently five rectangular coins in the Star Wars Guards of the Galaxy set by NIUE.

The first four were PF Antiqued and the last one states MS Antiqued on the label and PF on the registry description.

Hopefully this is a label error and can be return for correction so they stay in the same set.

The error label is 6245124-003 and the correct are: 

6018875-048
5832910-019
5840008-023
6021766-007

Thank you for your attention to this.

Randy H

Hello, Randy.

Please contact Customer Service with any label questions. You may reach them at service@NGCcoin.com or at 1-800-642-2646. Thank you.

• Administrator
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Good afternoon Ali,

I see that NGC has made another error and now my piedfort coin has been removed from the set.  I understand that they had made another mistake but I don't appreciate being moved down below 3 other members in the set.  Yes, we are all in first place but I worked hard and paid a great deal to be on top.  And yes, it does matter, to me.

I would appreciate it if you would put me back on top in the "Silver 2 Pound, The Queen's Beasts, 2017-2021, Proof" set.  I think it would be the least NGC could do for their mistake. 

Brett

Hello, Brett.

Yes, we emailed you regarding the 2 label errors. Again, our apologies. You are in second place at the moment. Technically, you received double points for the same coin which put you in first place. All other collectors only received credit for their same coin once, as it should be. You are missing comments for one coin which drops you down in the ranks. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

Ali,

Is it possible to move the 2009 SOLOMON ISLANDS $1 ARCHANGEL GABRIEL SILVERED slot in the Solomon Islands "Silver $1, 1991-Date, Mint State and Proof" to the Solomon Islands "One Dollar, 2000-Date, Proof"?

Since the Gabriel coin is silvered and most of the coins in the One Dollar, 2000-Date, Proof (based on the 3 slots) are also silvered, this would be a better area. Plus the Gabriel coin falls within the date time frame and is a proof as well. 

Thanks

• Administrator
20 hours ago, ChrisInJesup said:

Ali,

Is it possible to move the 2009 SOLOMON ISLANDS $1 ARCHANGEL GABRIEL SILVERED slot in the Solomon Islands "Silver $1, 1991-Date, Mint State and Proof" to the Solomon Islands "One Dollar, 2000-Date, Proof"?

Since the Gabriel coin is silvered and most of the coins in the One Dollar, 2000-Date, Proof (based on the 3 slots) are also silvered, this would be a better area. Plus the Gabriel coin falls within the date time frame and is a proof as well. 

Thanks

Hi, Chris.

Thanks for the request. We will get that slot/coin ID moved over. Have a good day.

I need a new slot to add to my lonesome dove collection. 1964 accent hair ddo vp-003 ngc pf67, 4762501-013.and, 3980460-011. 1964-present, complete, including varieties. These 2 coins are currently stationed I n the ms 1964 slot

• Administrator
18 hours ago, J. Morris said:

I need a new slot to add to my lonesome dove collection. 1964 accent hair ddo vp-003 ngc pf67, 4762501-013.and, 3980460-011. 1964-present, complete, including varieties. These 2 coins are currently stationed I n the ms 1964 slot

Hello. Our senior numismatists have determined that this is too minor of a variety to justify creating a separate slot for it. Thank you.

I added cert number 3463302-006 to all of my competitive sets, but on some sets, the 2011-D MS67RD CENT showed up as another option for 2011 instead of 2011-D.  Namely "Lincoln Cents 1909-Date Circulation Issue", "Lincoln Cents 1909-Date Circulation Issue incl. varieties", and "Cents 1793-Date Complete".

Good Evening, Can the Latvia 5 Euro silver 2014-Date proof set be updated so I can add the 2020 Linden Leaf and 2020 Personal Freedom. My cert numbers are 2858643-015 and 2858643-016. I am unable to add them currently. Thanks

On 4/16/2021 at 6:16 PM, dleonard-3 said:

I added cert number 3463302-006 to all of my competitive sets, but on some sets, the 2011-D MS67RD CENT showed up as another option for 2011 instead of 2011-D.  Namely "Lincoln Cents 1909-Date Circulation Issue", "Lincoln Cents 1909-Date Circulation Issue incl. varieties", and "Cents 1793-Date Complete".

Hello, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  They have been removed from the incorrect slot.

On 4/16/2021 at 8:41 PM, VE Coins said:

Good Evening, Can the Latvia 5 Euro silver 2014-Date proof set be updated so I can add the 2020 Linden Leaf and 2020 Personal Freedom. My cert numbers are 2858643-015 and 2858643-016. I am unable to add them currently. Thanks

Hello, 

Those slots are already there.  We will send an email with directions to add the coins to your set.  Thank you.

Hello Ali,

Could you please take a look at the "New Zealand - Two Dollars, 1991-Date, Proof" set and remove or change the 1992 slot?  It has it listed as a piedfort $1 that is in a $2 set.

Thank you for your help,

Brett

• Administrator
7 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali,

Could you please take a look at the "New Zealand - Two Dollars, 1991-Date, Proof" set and remove or change the 1992 slot?  It has it listed as a piedfort $1 that is in a $2 set.

Thank you for your help,

Brett

Hi, Brett.

We will get that taken care of. Thanks for letting us know.

Good morning Ali, 

Could you please add new slots for these two coins in the "Great Britain - Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Elizabeth II, 1969-Date, Mint State" set?

Thank you and have a good day,

Brett

20210325_153455.jpg

20210325_153433.jpg

The British double sovereign proof set seems to be missing its 2007 date. Could you please add it so I can include the coin below to my registry set

F1A9D2D1-FA69-4AF5-9F96-F63DDA6543DE.thumb.jpeg.4b253d91579ac9193651581c42598789.jpeg

Regards jaconet

• Administrator
13 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Good morning Ali, 

Could you please add new slots for these two coins in the "Great Britain - Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Elizabeth II, 1969-Date, Mint State" set?

Thank you and have a good day,

Brett

Hi, Brett.

Sure thing. Thanks very much, and have a great weekend.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Jaconet said:

The British double sovereign proof set seems to be missing its 2007 date. Could you please add it so I can include the coin below to my registry set

Regards jaconet

Hello, Jaconet.

Thanks for your interest. We have already responded to your email with directions on how to add your coin.

Hello Ali.

I would like to request that a new slot be added for the following coin:

1933M MEXICO PESO 193/193 HIGH 9

The NGC Census currently shows that 4 coins have been graded and encapsulated thus far.  I also have one more which will be sent in for grading in the coming weeks.

Here is a coin example:

NGC Cert #
2855926-003
NGC Grade
MS 66
NGC Description
1933M MEXICO 193/193 HIGH 9 PESO

Please add this coin entry to the following Registry sets for Mexico since this variety would fit within both sets:

Category: Mexico
AND
Category: Mexico

Thanks for all of your time and efforts to make the NGC Registry as thorough and complete as possible.

Best regards,
Scott