Request a new NGC Registry slot here!
33 33

1,129 posts in this topic

Please add to Latvia 5 Euro Proof 2014 to Date

2020 Personal Freedom - Cert # 6154053-001

2020 Ventastega - Cert #6154053-017

Also in that set there appears to be a duplicated slot, there are 2 slots for 2016 Hedgehogs Coat- Fairy Tale, one says oval the other does not however they are only oval shaped so i was wondering if the duplicate slot could be removed. No one on the registry has a coin in that slot as well.

Thanks

• Administrator
On 3/21/2021 at 12:10 AM, VE Coins said:

Please add to Latvia 5 Euro Proof 2014 to Date

2020 Personal Freedom - Cert # 6154053-001

2020 Ventastega - Cert #6154053-017

Also in that set there appears to be a duplicated slot, there are 2 slots for 2016 Hedgehogs Coat- Fairy Tale, one says oval the other does not however they are only oval shaped so i was wondering if the duplicate slot could be removed. No one on the registry has a coin in that slot as well.

Thanks

Hello and thank you for the requests, We will get them taken care of.

Hi Ali,

I wasn't sure where I should go to ask this question, so forgive me if this is the wrong page to ask. But could you please look at the points given to the "2006 Heroic Scene" and the "2006 Victoria Cross" in the "Great Britain - Silver 50 Pence Pieforts, Elizabeth II, 1992-Date, Proof" set? They are significantly lower than every other coin in the set.

Thank you very much,

Brett

• Administrator
12 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hi Ali,

I wasn't sure where I should go to ask this question, so forgive me if this is the wrong page to ask. But could you please look at the points given to the "2006 Heroic Scene" and the "2006 Victoria Cross" in the "Great Britain - Silver 50 Pence Pieforts, Elizabeth II, 1992-Date, Proof" set? They are significantly lower than every other coin in the set.

Thank you very much,

Brett

Hi, Brett.

We will assess these scores in the coming weeks. Thank you.

On 8/11/2016 at 9:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Hi Ali

Requesting a new 2021 S Sacagawea Proof slot for category Sacagawea/Native Proof Set 2000-Present. I have already prompted your directions sent to add my 2021 S Sacagawea Proof. Have all the bases covered !

• Administrator
13 hours ago, dnl53 said:

Hi Ali

Requesting a new 2021 S Sacagawea Proof slot for category Sacagawea/Native Proof Set 2000-Present. I have already prompted your directions sent to add my 2021 S Sacagawea Proof. Have all the bases covered !

Hello, dnl53. Thanks for the request. We do see your coin in our queue to approve.

Hi Ali,

It's me again.  Sorry, I forgot about this one.

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Great Britain - Silver Five Pound Pieforts, Elizabeth II, 2000-Date, Proof" set?

Thanks again, and have a great weekend.

Brett

20210325_153327.jpg

• Administrator
17 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Great Britain - Silver 50 Pence, Elizabeth II, 1992-Date, Proof" set?

Thank you very much,

Brett

Hi, Brett. We will get that slot added. Thanks much. 

• Administrator
17 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hi Ali,

It's me again.  Sorry, I forgot about this one.

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Great Britain - Silver Five Pound Pieforts, Elizabeth II, 2000-Date, Proof" set?

Thanks again, and have a great weekend.

Brett

No problem. We will add this, also. Have a great one, too, Brett. Thanks!

On 3/19/2021 at 10:01 AM, Ali E. said:

Hi, Deepak. We will get that slot added. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Thanks Ali, I am unable to add my coin to the slot... could you please check, thanks!

1945L INDIA - BRITISH COLONIAL RUPEE OPEN 5

NGC MS 63
4619908-008

• Administrator
On 3/26/2021 at 2:34 PM, D.Bansal said:

Thanks Ali, I am unable to add my coin to the slot... could you please check, thanks!

1945L INDIA - BRITISH COLONIAL RUPEE OPEN 5

NGC MS 63
4619908-008

Hello, Deepak.

We see your coin was successfully added on Friday. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Deepak.

5 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Deepak.

I do not see it added... I tried to add again and I get this message "Your coin does not fit in this slot."

This is the set I am trying to add to:

Slot: 1945L S&W 9.34A OPEN 5

• Administrator
2 hours ago, D.Bansal said:

I do not see it added... I tried to add again and I get this message "Your coin does not fit in this slot."

This is the set I am trying to add to:

Slot: 1945L S&W 9.34A OPEN 5

Hello, Deepak. We see you successfully added it here: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/213810/. We will send you an email reminder on how to get your coin added to the other set. Thank you.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Good morning Ali, 

Could you please add a new slot for this new piedfort coin in the "Great Britain - Silver 2 Pound, 1oz, The Queen's Beasts, 2017-Date, Proof" set?

Thank you very much,

Brett

Happy Monday, Brett! We will get that slot added. Thanks!

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, buickgsmike said:

Are you going to add the advance realeases in the category 

Silver Eagles (1986-Date) Varieties
2021 W Eagle Heraldic Eagle T-1 S$1 PF

Hello and thanks for your interest. This slot is already there. We will send directions to the email address we have on file for you. Thank you.

• Administrator
21 hours ago, BlakeEik said:

Hello,

I'd like to request a slot for each of the the following type sets.  It is a slot for the new Crossing the Delaware Quarter. Example: 6245509-065

Thanks!

Hello, Blake.

Sorry about that... We will be adding new slots to the appropriate type sets for the new quarters. Thanks very much.

Hello Ali.

I have a couple of suggestions on two of the Registry sets since there are coins listed that don't exist, as well as several misspellings with the coin descriptions.

Mexico : Pre-Columbian Series, Silver, 1oz or 31g, 1992-1998, Mint State

There are several coins (entries) noted of coins that don't exist.  These coins with this denomination (100 pesos) and design style were not minted due to the Mexico Monetary Reform of 1992. Only one coin was minted with 100 pesos for that year (1992).  Instead, these coins were minted with the new 5 pesos denomination in 1993 which are already listed in the Registry.  Please remove the following set entries.  The NGC Census also does not have any of these coins listed which helps support my suggestion.

1992Mo 1oz 100 PESOS - BRASERO EFIGIE - AZTEC SERIES

1992Mo 1oz 100 PESOS - HUEHUETEOTL - GOD OF FIRE - AZTEC SERIES

1992Mo 1oz 100 PESOS - XOCHIPILLI - AZTEC SERIES

You have one entry in this set with a misspelling.  You have the description with "Lintel 26" when it should be "Dintel 26".  1994Mo 1oz 5 PESOS - LINTEL 26 - MAYAN SERIES Please see the following NGC example with the correct spelling on the label description for reference in support of my request.  Coin #2826778-014. This misspelling is also listed in the proof equivalent of this Registry Set.  Can you please update that set to reflect the correct spelling? Mexico: Pre-Columbian Series, Silver, 1oz or 31g, 1992-1998, Proof Please see the following NGC example with the correct spelling on the label description for reference.  Coin #4716378-003. I know these may be trivial requests, however I'm sure you would also like to keep the Registry sets as accurate as possible.
Thanks for your time and efforts addressing our many requests of you and your team.

Best regards,

Scott

• Administrator
Posted (edited)

Hello, Scott.

We always appreciate your support and your attention to detail. The three 100 pesos coins you reference are listed in Krause and also with greater detail here: http://www.moneta-coins.com/library/Mexico's Precolumbian Series - Bailey.pdf. I do see they were only struck in Proof. We will remove the MS slots and take care of the two spelling errors. Thank you for bringing them to our attention and have a good day!

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, 78kcobra said:

I've included the # in Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)  6246750-005  for the 2021 Congratulations Set which was accepted, but I don't see it. Is is in cue, waiting for a new slot? Confused

Hello. Your coin was successfully added. Thank you.

• Administrator
15 hours ago, 78kcobra said:

Thank You, One more thing. In the Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Proofs the 2021 Congratulations Set coin was added to the 2021-W HERALDIC EAGLE - TYPE 1 slot. Can you please add it to it's own slot. Thanks Again

Hello, 78kcobra. This set is a basic set, so the varieties do not get separate slots. If a set is titled "Including Varieties," then different varieties earn separate slots. Thank you.

On 8/11/2016 at 10:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

SET CATEGORY: Silver Eagles, 1986 - Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof, including Varieties & Special Pedigrees

SLOT NAMES: 1) 2019 W Chicago ANA Releases Proof Silver Eagle  2) 2019 W Chicago ANA Releases Burnished Silver Eagle

54 minutes ago, JAA said:

SET CATEGORY: Silver Eagles, 1986 - Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof, including Varieties & Special Pedigrees

SLOT NAMES: 1) 2019 W Chicago ANA Releases Proof Silver Eagle  2) 2019 W Chicago ANA Releases Burnished Silver Eagle

Hello, 

A response has been sent to your email request.  Thank you.