Request a new NGC Registry slot here!
32 32

1,050 posts in this topic

• Administrator
17 hours ago, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

Your note said that you have updated the Registry to reflect the new entries outlined in my request, however it looks like the portion of the request for the Brasero Efigie was missed.  Did it get overlooked or was there a reason it didn't get updated?  Just curious.

Hello, Scott. Our apologies. We are adding the coin ID's now. Thank you.

On 8/11/2016 at 11:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

American Innovation Dollar sets, All three categories have no slots for the balance of the 2020 coins. The proof set has a slot for Septima Clark RP but keeps telling me invalid cert number. And all the Mint marked coins are not listed in the other sets . Could you please look at these sets and make the corrections for all of us. I always appreciate your help with these matters. Thank you in advance for your help as always.

Ray

Request a new slot. Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)
2021 (P) Eagle Silver $ Heraldic Eagle T-1 Emergency Production (609270-002).

Thank You

Bob

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Robert J Hewitt said:

Request a new slot. Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)
2021 (P) Eagle Silver $ Heraldic Eagle T-1 Emergency Production (609270-002).

Thank You

Bob

Hi, Bob. That slot is already there. Thanks.

Panama 20 Balboas Proof set is missing a slot
There is a PF Ultra Cameo and a PF Matte    but both coins get slotted in the same proof slot.  They should be separate.

1976FM PANAMA S20B SIMON BOLIVAR
NGC PF 66 ULTRA CAMEO
2852544-001

NGC PF 62 MATTE
2852146-003
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, L Wiznitzer said:
Panama 20 Balboas Proof set is missing a slot
There is a PF Ultra Cameo and a PF Matte    but both coins get slotted in the same proof slot.  They should be separate.

NGC PF 66 ULTRA CAMEO
2852544-001

NGC PF 62 MATTE
2852146-003

We will get those separated. Thank you.

• Administrator
Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2021 at 8:09 PM, Vess1 said:

Will the new 2021 Morgans and Peace dollar count in the US type set registries?

Hello, Vess1.

The senior team has replied that these are strictly commemoratives, so they will not be eligible in the US Type Sets. We will add slots to the appropriate Commemorative sets in the near future. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

Could you please add the 1991 Silver $2 bahamas coin to the series? A very obscure coin and just 500 minted-- also several years after the last silver $2 coins which were part of the original silver mint sets. In 1974 only the Proof sets were in silver, but in 1991 they made a $2 silver limited edition for the 25th year since the 1966 mint state coins--complete with original flamingo design. Thank you, and also please consider for points value how super scarce this coin is ( took me years to find one).....Jackson

DSC02788.JPG

DSC02789.JPG

• Administrator
19 hours ago, jackson64 said:

Could you please add the 1991 Silver $2 bahamas coin to the series? A very obscure coin and just 500 minted-- also several years after the last silver $2 coins which were part of the original silver mint sets. In 1974 only the Proof sets were in silver, but in 1991 they made a $2 silver limited edition for the 25th year since the 1966 mint state coins--complete with original flamingo design. Thank you, and also please consider for points value how super scarce this coin is ( took me years to find one).....Jackson

Hello, Jackson.

Thanks for your interest. We will get this slot added to the Silver $2 set.

Hi Ali.. thanks for the efforts. I believe the person you gave the task to was a bit over-enthusiastic. Instead of the 1991 SILVER $2 Flamingo coin being added to the set to be included with the other 6 SILVER FLAMINGO design coins, someone added FIVE slots of disjointed, unconnected coins whose only commonality is the $2 value. Three of the coins are Cupro/ copper-nickel and not qualified for a S$2 coin series.. and the final coin is a $2 silver coin but is an Olympic Commemorative coin from 1995.

Could you please just add the appropriate S$2 Flamingo series coin slot for 1991.. or just revert back to the original series as it was listed prior for 1966 thru 1973 and leave out the 1991 25th anniversary S$2 coin.. thank you.

• Administrator
Posted (edited)
On 3/9/2021 at 9:02 PM, jackson64 said:

Hi Ali.. thanks for the efforts. I believe the person you gave the task to was a bit over-enthusiastic. Instead of the 1991 SILVER $2 Flamingo coin being added to the set to be included with the other 6 SILVER FLAMINGO design coins, someone added FIVE slots of disjointed, unconnected coins whose only commonality is the $2 value. Three of the coins are Cupro/ copper-nickel and not qualified for a S$2 coin series.. and the final coin is a $2 silver coin but is an Olympic Commemorative coin from 1995.

Could you please just add the appropriate S$2 Flamingo series coin slot for 1991.. or just revert back to the original series as it was listed prior for 1966 thru 1973 and leave out the 1991 25th anniversary S$2 coin.. thank you.

Hello, Jackson. We have completed the research and the other coins/years that are labeled as Silver were done so in error. The Olympic coin should have been labeled as proof, so the set now reflects the appropriate coins. Thanks very much.

Edited by Ali E.

Hello

Please add new slots for world set

GREECE

John Kapodistrias 1828-1831 complete circulation issue including varieties.

1830 LEPTON CHASE 216-K.i

1830 10 LEPTA CHASE 278-L.j1

1830 10 LEPTA CHASE 301b-Z2.v

1830 10 LEPTA CHASE 314-AF.ae

1830 10 LEPTA CHASE 315-AG1.ae

1830 10 LEPTA CHASE 316b-AG2.af

1831 10 LEPTA CHASE 406-D.c

1831 10 LEPTA CHASE 425-Q.k

1831 10 LEPTA CHASE 439-Y.t

1831 20 LEPTA CHASE 474-A.b

1831 20 LEPTA CHASE 482-G.f

1831 20 LEPTA CHASE 501-Q.p

Thank you

• Administrator
20 hours ago, ioannis68 said:

Hello

Please add new slots for world set

GREECE

John Kapodistrias 1828-1831 complete circulation issue including varieties.

1830 LEPTON CHASE 216-K.i

1830 10 LEPTA CHASE 278-L.j1

1830 10 LEPTA CHASE 301b-Z2.v

1830 10 LEPTA CHASE 314-AF.ae

1830 10 LEPTA CHASE 315-AG1.ae

1830 10 LEPTA CHASE 316b-AG2.af

1831 10 LEPTA CHASE 406-D.c

1831 10 LEPTA CHASE 425-Q.k

1831 10 LEPTA CHASE 439-Y.t

1831 20 LEPTA CHASE 474-A.b

1831 20 LEPTA CHASE 482-G.f

1831 20 LEPTA CHASE 501-Q.p

Thank you

Hello and thanks for your request. We will get these slots added soon.

Sorry but the coins listed are not SILVER $2 coins-- Krause world catalog KM#66 are copper/nickel... the silver mint state coins are KM #9, KM #23 (after independence the obverse legend changed from Bahamas Islands to "Commonwealth of the Bahamas") and KM #66c for the silver $2 coins ( the 1991)... I repeat, the coins you added from 1975 to 80's ARE NOT silver coins ( only the proofs were silver for yearly issues and special edition coins).. if you guys want to add the hideous Olympic coin because it is $2 denomination and made of silver then I guess it fits the criteria ( even though the design is completely different from the yearly set).. it's your Registry after all...thanks.................

• Administrator
16 hours ago, jackson64 said:

Sorry but the coins listed are not SILVER $2 coins-- Krause world catalog KM#66 are copper/nickel... the silver mint state coins are KM #9, KM #23 (after independence the obverse legend changed from Bahamas Islands to "Commonwealth of the Bahamas") and KM #66c for the silver $2 coins ( the 1991)... I repeat, the coins you added from 1975 to 80's ARE NOT silver coins ( only the proofs were silver for yearly issues and special edition coins).. if you guys want to add the hideous Olympic coin because it is $2 denomination and made of silver then I guess it fits the criteria ( even though the design is completely different from the yearly set).. it's your Registry after all...thanks.................

Hello, Jackson. It could be that those coins were mislabeled. We will research this. Thanks.

On 2/15/2021 at 1:45 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Hades. Thanks for your interest. We will look into this and send you an email when a decision has been reached.

Hi Ali, just checking my request hasn’t dropped off the list. Many thanks

• Administrator
On 3/13/2021 at 8:17 PM, Hades said:

Hi Ali, just checking my request hasn’t dropped off the list. Many thanks

Hi, Hades. The 1989 has been separated out as it has a completely different depiction of QEII. Thank you.

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State and Proof (Incl. Varieties)

Will there be a separate slots for the 2021-W type 1 Proof Silver Eagle Advanced Releases and the 2021-W  Congratulations Set Proof Silver Eagle ?

Thank you.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, buickgsmike said:

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State and Proof (Incl. Varieties)

Will there be a separate slots for the 2021-W type 1 Proof Silver Eagle Advanced Releases and the 2021-W  Congratulations Set Proof Silver Eagle ?

Thank you.

Hello. The 2021 W Type 1 PF slots are already there. We would not add a separate slot at this point for the Congratulations set as we have only graded 4 thus far. Thanks very much.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali,

Thank you very much for the new set in Guernsey!  It looks awesome. 

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Guernsey - Silver Pound, 1995-2000, Proof" set?

Thanks again for everything, 

Brett

Hi, Brett. Sure thing. Thanks and have a good evening!

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Morpheus1967 said:

Good morning Ali.  Is there a slot anywhere for the following PCGS coin?

(2020)SILVER END OF WW2 MEDAL 75TH ANNIVERSARY FIRST RELEASES

Thanks.

Hi, Morpheus.

We have this new set: Modern Special Issues: End of World War II, Coin and Medal Set, Proof. Thanks and have a great day!

2 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hi, Morpheus.

We have this new set: Modern Special Issues: End of World War II, Coin and Medal Set, Proof. Thanks and have a great day!

I tried to add my medal just now and it says not eligible is there a glitch 

4 minutes ago, douglas murphy said:

I tried to add my medal just now and it says not eligible is there a glitch 

When the screen pops up that says it is ineligible, you have to click the link that says "Let us Know".  It's because no coins of this type have been registered to a set as of yet.  It usually only takes a day or two and your coin will be accepted in the set.  

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Morpheus1967 said:

When the screen pops up that says it is ineligible, you have to click the link that says "Let us Know".  It's because no coins of this type have been registered to a set as of yet.  It usually only takes a day or two and your coin will be accepted in the set.  

You are always jumping in to help, Morpheus. The Registry team really appreciates it. Thank you! :golfclap:

• Administrator
13 hours ago, D.Bansal said:

Hi Ali,

Here's a request for slot addition

Slot: 1945L OPEN 5 (S&W 9.34A)

Let me know if you need any further information on this.

Thanks,

Deepak Bansal

Hi, Deepak. We will get that slot added. Thanks and have a great weekend.