Request a new NGC Registry slot here!
33 33

1,096 posts in this topic

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Hades said:

Hi,

Currently under the category "Half Sovereigns Type Set, George III - Elizabeth II, Proof" the 1989 half sovereign is categorised as "Elizabeth II, Crowned Head 1985-1997", 1989 was actually a stand alone special year and entirely different obverse and should have its own slot and the type set should allow for both 1989 and what was the standard obverse for the period 1985 to 1997.

For example:

Standard obverse for period: 6028337-014

1989 special year: 5841616-016

May thanks for your help!

Hades. 

Hello, Hades. Thanks for your interest. We will look into this and send you an email when a decision has been reached.

• Administrator
On 2/13/2021 at 7:42 PM, DJN said:

Please add the following to 1/10 ounce gold eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State: 2015 EAGLE G$5 NARROW REEDS.

Currently there is no way to distinguish normal reeds from narrow reeds for 2015.

Thank you

Hello, DJN, and thanks for your interest. We will look into this and send you an email when a decision has been reached.

• Administrator
On 2/13/2021 at 1:47 PM, dleonard-3 said:

I noticed a minor error.  In: "US SETS", "CENTS", "CENTS, 1793-DATE, COMPLETE CIRCULATION ISSUE", the last two slots are showing 2020 and 2020-D, but these should be 2021 and 2021-D.  Thanks for keeping up with all this.

Hello. We will get the 2021 slots added. Thanks very much.

• Administrator
On 2/12/2021 at 11:37 PM, jalistair said:

Hello, 

First things first, in the Belize category you have both Belize(1974-now)  and British Honduras (1973 and earlier) as two different sub categories.  However, the image shown for the Belize coins is the same British Honduras coin shown for the older sub category.  Will you please add the image of any coin from Belize 1974- present to the appropriate spot?  Thank you.

Next, your categories are biased towards gold.  From 1974 onward Belize, much like the United States also minted a 1 cent, 5 cent, 10 cent, 25 cent and a 50 cent coin!  Yet there are no options to display any of these coins!  Furthermore, there is a one, five, and ten dollar coin as well.  In 1974 Belize apparently had two sets of coins, one with birds and another with the queen.  Again, there are no available options to display this set of coins either.  Will you please add these, either as a full set or as individual denomination?  

Thank you!

Hello, jalistair.

We will forward the information about the images to our programmers. Thank you for letting us know. Can you please provide your relevant Belize certification numbers for research purposes? Thank you.

Hello Ali E.  I do not have any certification numbers to list as I have not bothered to send the coins in for certification.  However, if you go to the registry page for Belize, you will see that you already have a $10 Copper Nickel 1974-1991 as well as a silver version from 1974-1999.  All that needs to be done is recreate the same categories and years for the $5, $1, 50C, 25C, 10 C, 05C and the 1C coins as well.  

Thank you.

2 hours ago, jalistair said:

Hello Ali E.  I do not have any certification numbers to list as I have not bothered to send the coins in for certification.  However, if you go to the registry page for Belize, you will see that you already have a $10 Copper Nickel 1974-1991 as well as a silver version from 1974-1999.  All that needs to be done is recreate the same categories and years for the $5, $1, 50C, 25C, 10 C, 05C and the 1C coins as well.  

Thank you.

Hello, 

We will add your request to our queue and email you once a decision has been reached.  Thank you.

11 hours ago, Maribeth - NGC Admin said:

Hello, 

We will add your request to our queue and email you once a decision has been reached.  Thank you.

Thank you, once added I will send in some coins for grading. 

Hello;

NIUE made several different Year of the Snake coins in 2013 and there appears to be some confusion between some.

2853954-002 is not the same as 3691427-017.

image.png.ce1531a3ea8bdeb3987f0ce120dfcbfc.pngimage.png.9138f7962f45520e6e1ff3fb6febee56.pngimage.png.630c55d9b311111814ba83ec8ee0d339.png

Appreciate all you do!

Have a great day.

Randy H

• Administrator
On 2/20/2021 at 5:57 PM, RDH2000 said:

Hello;

NIUE made several different Year of the Snake coins in 2013 and there appears to be some confusion between some.

2853954-002 is not the same as 3691427-017.

Appreciate all you do!

Have a great day.

Randy H

Our apologies, Randy. Please contact Customer Service and tell them you have a MECHANICAL ERROR. There is no differentiation between these two coins in the grading screen. They will need to be re-holdered. After they come back to you, please email us at registry@NGCcoin.com, so we may update the slot names accordingly in the NGC Registry. Thank you.

• Administrator
On 2/18/2021 at 1:19 AM, TonyElam said:

It is an American eagle 

Hello, Tony. Please provide your certification number, so we may assist. Thank you.

• Administrator
16 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hi there Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Great Britain - Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Elizabeth II, 1969-Date, Mint State" set?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

Happy Tuesday, Brett!

We will get this slot added. Thanks and have a good day.

Hello

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

Could you add

Struck at Philadelphia , 2021 (P) $1 American Silver Eagle T-1  Emergency production

Thank you

On 2/22/2021 at 7:21 AM, Ali E. said:

Our apologies, Randy. Please contact Customer Service and tell them you have a MECHANICAL ERROR. There is no differentiation between these two coins in the grading screen. They will need to be re-holdered. After they come back to you, please email us at registry@NGCcoin.com, so we may update the slot names accordingly in the NGC Registry. Thank you.

Do I send both versions of the 2013 NIUE "Year of the Snake" coins back or can you tell me which are misslabeled?

Thank you

Randy H

• Administrator
18 hours ago, RDH2000 said:

Do I send both versions of the 2013 NIUE "Year of the Snake" coins back or can you tell me which are misslabeled?

Thank you

Randy H

Hi, Randy. You will need to speak to Customer Service about this. It is up to the graders' discretion as to how they will describe both coins. The only description that lives in our database right now is "YEAR OF THE SNAKE - COLORIZED." Again, our apologies.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, buickgsmike said:

Hello

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

Could you add

Struck at Philadelphia , 2021 (P) $1 American Silver Eagle T-1  Emergency production

Thank you

Hello. It was added earlier today. Thanks for your interest.

2 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hi, Randy. You will need to speak to Customer Service about this. It is up to the graders' discretion as to how they will describe both coins. The only description that lives in our database right now is YEAR OF THE SNAKE - COLORIZED." Again, our apologies.

No apology needed. With about a billion coins out there I am surprised confusion isn't more common.

I will reach out to customer service to see what they want me to do.

Thank you

Randy H

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Jeffares said:

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Including Varieties

2021 (P) T1 Silver Eagle 

Hello. We will get that slot added. Thank you.

On 8/11/2016 at 8:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

American Silver Eagles MS, SP, PF including varieties and special pedigrees.  

I would like to suggested a slot be added for "2019 W Proof Silver Eagle ANA Releases ." 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Bill Dobbs said:

American Silver Eagles MS, SP, PF including varieties and special pedigrees.  

I would like to suggested a slot be added for "2019 W Proof Silver Eagle ANA Releases ." 

Hello, Bill, and thank you for your interest. There aren't enough graded examples to add a separate slot and therefore make it a requirement for all participants in this set type. You may add it to the 2019 W proof slot.

Hello Ali. 

It has now been several years since you set up the Mexico Pre-Columbian Series sets under the Bullion Coinage – Silver section

At the time, there were several known varieties, however you said that you wanted to wait until more were graded and encapsulated before inserting into the set.  Based on my analysis of the varieties, I think that now would be a good time to add these into the set since more have been graded and more people are also participating within this set.   

Details of my request is as follows: 

Category: Mexico

Set Type: Pre-Columbian Series, Silver, 1oz or 31g, 1992-1998, Mint State 

Please split out the following entry and break out into four line items since you already align all of these to be into this single entry. 

1993Mo 1oz 5 PESOS - BRASERO EFIGIE - AZTEC SERIES 

·  1993Mo BRASERO EFIGIE S5P (NGC Census Population of 6, default entry if slab does not denote a mintmark left or right)

o   No NGC SLAB # in my collection.

·  1993Mo BRASERO EFIGIE MINTMARK LEFT (NGC Census Population of 11)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2832302-002)

·  1993Mo BRASERO EFIGIE MINTMARK RIGHT (NGC Census Population of 12)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2828049-002)

·  1993Mo BRASERO EFIGIE MM LEFT –DENOM. INCUSE (NGC Census Population of 3)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2826777-015) 

Please split out the following entry and break out into three line items since you already align all of these to be into this single entry. 

1993Mo 1oz 5 PESOS - ANCIANO CON BRASERO - CENTRAL VERACRUZ SERIES 

·  1993Mo ANCIANO CON BRASERO (NGC Census Population of 6, default entry if slab does not denote a mintmark left or right)

·  1993Mo ANCIANO CON BRASERO MINTMARK LEFT (NGC Census Population of 3)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2826778-007)

·  1993Mo ANCIANO CON BRASERO MINTMARK RIGHT (NGC Census Population of 2)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2826778-006) 

Please split out the following entry and break out into three line items since you already align all of these to be into this single entry. 

1996Mo 1oz 5 PESOS - HOMBRE JAGUAR - OLMEC SERIES 

·  1996Mo HOMBRE JAGUAR (NGC Census Population of 13, default entry if slab does not denote a mintmark left or right)

·  1996Mo HOMBRE JAGUAR MINTMARK LEFT (NGC Census Population of 1, required attribution through VarietyPlus)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2826779-007)

·  1996Mo HOMBRE JAGUAR MINTMARK RIGHT (NGC Census Population of 1, required attribution through VarietyPlus)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2826779-006) 

I truly appreciate all of your time and efforts to keep the NGC Registry up to date with all of the many varieties and other entries we throw at you day in and day out. 

Take care and be safe. 

Kindest Regards,

Scott

Hello Ali. 

It has now been several years since you set up the Mexico Pre-Columbian Series sets under the Bullion Coinage – Silver section

At the time, there were several known varieties, however you said that you wanted to wait until more were graded and encapsulated before inserting into the set.  Based on my analysis of the varieties, I think that now would be a good time to add these into the set since more have been graded and more people are also participating within this set.   

Details of my request is as follows. 

Please note that I submitted a similar request for Mint State coins in an earlier request.  This request is for the Proof coins. 

Set Type: Pre-Columbian Series, Silver, 1oz or 31g, 1992-1998, Proof 

Please split out the following entry and break out into four line items since you already align all of these to be into this single entry. 

·  1993Mo BRASERO EFIGIE S5P UC (NGC Census Population of 39, default entry if slab does not denote a mintmark left or right or incuse or frosted)

o   No NGC SLAB # in my collection.

·  1993Mo BRASERO EFIGIE MINTMARK LEFT- FROSTED (NGC Census Population of 6)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2826774-013)

·  1993Mo BRASERO EFIGIE MINTMARK LEFT- MIRRORED (NGC Census Population of 6)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2826774-014)

1993Mo BRASERO EFIGIE MINTMARK RIGHT UC (NGC Census Population of 8, required attribution through VarietyPlus)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2732632-017)

·  1993Mo ANCIANO CON BRASERO (NGC Census Population of 27, default entry if slab does not denote a mintmark left or right)

·  1993Mo ANCIANO CON BRASERO MINTMARK LEFT (NGC Census Population of 15)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2832307-002)

·  1993Mo ANCIANO CON BRASERO MINTMARK RIGHT (NGC Census Population of 16)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2832307-001) 

·  1996Mo HOMBRE JAGUAR UC (NGC Census Population of 18, default entry if slab does not denote a mintmark left or right)

·  1996Mo HOMBRE JAGUAR MINTMARK LEFT UC (NGC Census Population of 7)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2826776-002)

·  1996Mo HOMBRE JAGUAR MINTMARK RIGHT UC (NGC Census Population of 13)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2826776-001) 

I truly appreciate all of your time and efforts to keep the NGC Registry up to date with all of the many varieties and other entries we throw at you day in and day out. 

Take care and be safe. 

Kindest Regards,

Scott

• Administrator
15 hours ago, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali. 

It has now been several years since you set up the Mexico Pre-Columbian Series sets under the Bullion Coinage – Silver section

At the time, there were several known varieties, however you said that you wanted to wait until more were graded and encapsulated before inserting into the set.  Based on my analysis of the varieties, I think that now would be a good time to add these into the set since more have been graded and more people are also participating within this set.   

Take care and be safe. 

Kindest Regards,

Scott

Hello, Scott.

Thank you for including the census details. That helps us in processing your requests more quickly. :grin: We did break out the varieties for the MS coins you requested with the exception of the coins with a pop. 1. We can reconsider separate slots if/when we grade more of those two varieties in the future. Thanks much!

• Administrator
14 hours ago, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali. 

It has now been several years since you set up the Mexico Pre-Columbian Series sets under the Bullion Coinage – Silver section

At the time, there were several known varieties, however you said that you wanted to wait until more were graded and encapsulated before inserting into the set.  Based on my analysis of the varieties, I think that now would be a good time to add these into the set since more have been graded and more people are also participating within this set.   

Take care and be safe. 

Kindest Regards,

Scott

Hello, Scott. Thank you for the kind words and for your continual support of the NGC Registry over the years. We appreciate it. We have broken out all the proof varieties you requested. Thanks, and have a good day!

5 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Scott.

Thank you for including the census details. That helps us in processing your requests more quickly. :grin: We did break out the varieties for the MS coins you requested with the exception of the coins with a pop. 1. We can reconsider separate slots if/when we grade more of those two varieties in the future. Thanks much!

Hello Ali.

Thanks for the very quick turnaround. 

I'm not totally surprised with your response to the two coins with a NGC Census Population of 1.  If I could provide an alternate opinion on that topic.  Since NGC has these two coins listed in the VarietyPlus category, wouldn't it be helpful to include those in the Registry if only to help with the promotion of the VP coins?  Since these re not rare coin varieties, it might help prompt the collectors within the Registry (as well as non Registry collectors) to get these coins slabbed and encapsulated using the VarietyPlus program for those two varieties which will also help NGC as a whole since it will drive additional revenue. You can certainly keep the generic entry which will still support the ones without the VP varieties.

Just a thought.

Thanks for everything that you and your team does to help with all of our requests.  I hope you have a great day!

Best regards,

Scott

19 hours ago, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali. 

Details of my request is as follows. 

Please note that I submitted a similar request for Mint State coins in an earlier request.  This request is for the Proof coins. 

Set Type: Pre-Columbian Series, Silver, 1oz or 31g, 1992-1998, Proof 

Please split out the following entry and break out into four line items since you already align all of these to be into this single entry. 

·  1993Mo BRASERO EFIGIE S5P UC (NGC Census Population of 39, default entry if slab does not denote a mintmark left or right or incuse or frosted)

1993Mo BRASERO EFIGIE MINTMARK RIGHT UC (NGC Census Population of 8, required attribution through VarietyPlus)

·  1993Mo ANCIANO CON BRASERO (NGC Census Population of 27, default entry if slab does not denote a mintmark left or right)

·  1993Mo ANCIANO CON BRASERO MINTMARK LEFT (NGC Census Population of 15)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2832307-002)

·  1993Mo ANCIANO CON BRASERO MINTMARK RIGHT (NGC Census Population of 16)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2832307-001) 

·  1996Mo HOMBRE JAGUAR UC (NGC Census Population of 18, default entry if slab does not denote a mintmark left or right)

·  1996Mo HOMBRE JAGUAR MINTMARK LEFT UC (NGC Census Population of 7)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2826776-002)

·  1996Mo HOMBRE JAGUAR MINTMARK RIGHT UC (NGC Census Population of 13)

o   NGC SLAB # example (2826776-001) 

Take care and be safe. 

Kindest Regards,

Scott

Hello Ali.

Your note said that you have updated the Registry to reflect the new entries outlined in my request, however it looks like the portion of the request for the Brasero Efigie was missed.  Did it get overlooked or was there a reason it didn't get updated?  Just curious.

That portion of my request is outlined below:  

Thanks for your time and efforts with my follow on request.

Kindest regards,

Scott