Request a new NGC Registry slot here!
31 31

842 posts in this topic

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, D.Bansal said:

Hi Ali, this doesnt seem to have been resolved as yet. Can you please check, thanks! Happy Halloween!

Hello, Deepak.

Happy Halloween to you, too! Thank you. Dance Halloween GIF by PlayKids 

This cert. number in your inventory with a coin ID as of 2 days ago. It is ready for you to add to a set, if you wish. Have a great weekend.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, D.Bansal said:

Hi Ali,

Please see the snapshots below. It says "Not valid for slot" when I tried adding it a few minutes earlier.

Regards,

Deepak

Hi, Deepak.

Yes, it is a new variety, so you need to follow the usual procedure to add it to the admin queue for a score to be generated. Thanks very much.

In the China Fighting Against Covid-19 Medal set there are only six variations. 

28mm Silver (28 grams)

28mm Brass

28mm Copper

60mm Silver

60mm Brass

60mm Copper

As of right now there are other coins listed in the set that do not belong. Also as of now I am unable to add my 60mm medals to the set.

See attached photo.

Thanks,

MdArndt

Screenshot_20201031-004353.png

• Administrator
On 10/31/2020 at 1:55 AM, MdArndt said:

In the China Fighting Against Covid-19 Medal set there are only six variations. 

28mm Silver (28 grams)

28mm Brass

28mm Copper

60mm Silver

60mm Brass

60mm Copper

As of right now there are other coins listed in the set that do not belong. Also as of now I am unable to add my 60mm medals to the set.

See attached photo.

Thanks,

MdArndt

Screenshot_20201031-004353.png

Hello and thank you for your feedback. There are other COVID-19 medals we have graded. This is why they are included in this NGC Registry set. You may find them here: https://www.ngccoin.com/census/world-tokens-and-medals/china-medals/. If you prefer a different structure, you may create a Custom NGC Registry set. Thank you and let us know when we may assist in the future.

27 minutes ago, Ali E. said:

Hello and thank you for your feedback. There are other COVID-19 medals we have graded. This is why they are included in this NGC Registry set. You may find them here: https://www.ngccoin.com/census/world-tokens-and-medals/china-medals/. If you prefer a different structure, you may create a Custom NGC Registry set. Thank you and let us know when we may assist in the future.

Alright, but I still am unable to add my 60mm medals to the set?

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, MdArndt said:

Alright, but I still am unable to add my 60mm medals to the set?

You will need to follow the directions in the email we sent you, the email you responded to on Saturday. That will put your coin(s) in our queue to review and approve. Also, please look at your labels, as the descriptions by our graders may be slightly different than what is listed on the COA. Thanks very much.

Good Morning Ali;

This is Robaire from Venice, FL. What I am asking for is NGC reconsidering  my request of a few months ago that was turned down regarding the addition of the Morgan Dollar 1900-O/CC to the following:

Category: Dollars

Set Type: Carson City Morgan Dollars 1878-1893

MY NGC 1900-O/CC is listed as an AU 58, #4730557-001 

I would like the coin to be listed as "Non Competitive 1900-O/CC For Display Only"  I understand that there are numerous places to enter the 1900-O/CC in the Registry. Conversely I believe that many who collects Carson City Dollars would be interested in having this coin displayed especially as a "non competitive coin for display only." The coin simply adds to the history of the Carson City Mograns and it doesn't disturb the competitive ratings scores for collectors....

Best Wishes

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Robaire said:

Good Morning Ali;

This is Robaire from Venice, FL. What I am asking for is NGC reconsidering  my request of a few months ago that was turned down regarding the addition of the Morgan Dollar 1900-O/CC to the following:

Category: Dollars

Set Type: Carson City Morgan Dollars 1878-1893

MY NGC 1900-O/CC is listed as an AU 58, #4730557-001 

I would like the coin to be listed as "Non Competitive 1900-O/CC For Display Only"  I understand that there are numerous places to enter the 1900-O/CC in the Registry. Conversely I believe that many who collects Carson City Dollars would be interested in having this coin displayed especially as a "non competitive coin for display only." The coin simply adds to the history of the Carson City Mograns and it doesn't disturb the competitive ratings scores for collectors....

Best Wishes

Hello, Robaire.

The Morgan series, as you know is hands down one of the most popular series in the NGC Registry, and even the smallest decision is made quite carefully by our most senior US numismatists. They have voted against adding that slot. We appreciate your support of the NGC Registry. Thank you, and stay well.

• Administrator
53 minutes ago, Morpheus1967 said:

Good morning Ali.  Can you please add a slot to:

Canada - Commemorative-One Dollar, Piefort, Oversized, and High Relief, 2015-Date, Proof

Need a slot for the 2021 Reverse Proof Peace Dollar, cert example 6042178-001

Thanks!

Goo9d Morning, Morpheus.

Thank you for the request. We will get that added. Thanks so much, and stay safe!

Hello;

I recently was declined for a slot for the NIUE $2 Silver. The reason was Lunar coins do not qualify.

This is puzzling since they are $2 Silver Proof coins from NIUE and seem to meet all the criteria of the category.

Can you let me know why these do not qualify?

Thank you again for all you do. 

image.png.d9cf7bceb0f71bcbc64602a3354b426f.png

• Administrator
On 11/3/2020 at 8:57 AM, RDH2000 said:

Hello;

I recently was declined for a slot for the NIUE $2 Silver. The reason was Lunar coins do not qualify.

This is puzzling since they are $2 Silver Proof coins from NIUE and seem to meet all the criteria of the category.

Can you let me know why these do not qualify?

Thank you again for all you do. 

Hello, RDH2000.

Your coin is eligible in the two sets you have listed in your screen shot. Lunar coins are treated separately across NGC Registry categories. Thanks very much. 

Please add a new slot to the "Competitive Sets > British Virgin Islands > Silver $1, 1973-Date, Proof" for "2019PM PEGASUS - REV. PF"; the Pegasus coin for 2019 is missing from the set which currently has slots for the other three coins.

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/british-virgin-islands/british-virgin-islands/6371/definition/

Cert number in process for this request is 2850265-012.

Screenshot 2020-11-04 020836.jpg

Screenshot 2020-11-04 020859.jpg

Edited by shoedt1
  • Administrator
6 hours ago, shoedt1 said:

Please add a new slot to the "Competitive Sets > British Virgin Islands > Silver $, 1973-Date, Proof" for "2019PM PEGASUS - REV. PF"; the Pegasus coin for 2019 is missing from the set which currently has slots for the other three coins.

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/british-virgin-islands/british-virgin-islands/6371/definition/

Cert number in process for this request is 2850265-012.

Screenshot 2020-11-04 020836.jpg

Screenshot 2020-11-04 020859.jpg

Hello. We will get that slot added. Thank you for the request.

• Administrator
23 hours ago, Stephen83333 said:

Please add the following to the Proof 70 Silver Eagles Set, it clearly belongs:

2006 W EAGLE S$1 20TH ANNIVERSARY SILVER DOLLAR SET

NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

Thanks!

Hello, Stephen, and thank you for your interest. We will sends directions to the email address we have on file for you. 

• Administrator
15 hours ago, RDH2000 said:

Hello;

Should there be a US Mint Medals Set for this:

(2020) SILVER MEDAL SUFFRAGE COIN & MEDAL SET FIRST RELEASES NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

6037113-074

Thank you

Hello.

We will research this and send you an email when a decision has been reached. Thanks very much.

On 8/11/2016 at 11:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Eisenhower Silver Dollars, All Types and Varieties

1971 S   TDO Silver $1

VP-005

2106891-002

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Inmatejr said:

Eisenhower Silver Dollars, All Types and Varieties

1971 S   TDO Silver $1

VP-005

2106891-002

Hello, Inmatejr, and thanks for your interest. We did respond to your request for a separate slot on Sep. 29th. At that time, there was only one NGC graded coin with this variety. Now there are two. Also, as of November 4th, we are in the annual awards freeze period, so, we would not a separate slot at this point. We can revisit this in 2021. Thanks very much.

Edited by Ali E.
On 10/28/2020 at 12:48 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Roman, and thank you for the request.

We will get the slot added. Please wait until you have this newly graded coin in hand before entering it into the NGC Registry. Our software needs to go through its weekly update program in order for your coin to be "live" in the NGC Registry. Thank you, and have a good day.

Hi Ali,

Its.been a few weeks now - are you able to add this slot?

After the freeze period, please add a slot for 2002 S$10 ELIZABETH II to the following registry set:

Eastern Caribbean Territories > East Caribbean States, Silver Type Set, 1981-Date, Complete Proof

The cert number I have for this coin is 2848988-013.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2020-11-12 212237.jpg

I believe some of the medals in the China Covid-19 Medal set are listed more than once.

For instance,

The 220g, 221g, 222g, and 60mm silver medals are all the same medal.

Same for the 59mm and 60mm copper medals are the same thing.

Also for the 59mm and 60mm brass medals are the same items.

I believe this is not a variance in the medals but a variance in the way NGC graded and labeled the medals.

This is just my opinion.

Thanks,

MdArndt

Edited by MdArndt
Update
  • Administrator
9 hours ago, MdArndt said:

I believe some of the medals in the China Covid-19 Medal set are listed more than once.

For instance,

The 220g, 221g, 222g, and 60mm silver medals are all the same medal.

Same for the 59mm and 60mm copper medals are the same thing.

Also for the 59mm and 60mm brass medals are the same items.

I believe this is not a variance in the medals but a variance in the way NGC graded and labeled the medals.

This is just my opinion.

Thanks,

MdArndt

Hello and thank you for the inquiry.

We did recently verify with our research team that these are in fact separate medals.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, shoedt1 said:

After the freeze period, please add a slot for 2002 S$10 ELIZABETH II to the following registry set:

Eastern Caribbean Territories > East Caribbean States, Silver Type Set, 1981-Date, Complete Proof

The cert number I have for this coin is 2848988-013.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2020-11-12 212237.jpg

Hello and thanks for the request.

We will add this to our queue of post-awards requests.

• Administrator
On 11/12/2020 at 7:53 AM, TwoKopeiki said:

Hi Ali,

Its.been a few weeks now - are you able to add this slot?

Hello, TwoKopeiki.

The slot is there. We will send directions to the email address we have on file for you. Thank you.