Request a new NGC Registry slot here!
29 29

766 posts in this topic

2,275 posts
On 10/2/2020 at 8:15 PM, M.R.M. said:

Hello, I was wondering if a slot could be added for a classic commemorative quarter, half & one dollar example to the Basic Type Set? There is a slot for modern commem but as always the classic commem is left out of the conversation:) 

thanks for considering 

Hello, MRM.

Thanks for the request. The structure of the US Type Sets is determined by our senior numismatic team. Many of them are modeled after the Dansko coin albums, as well. The team feels the Modern Commemoratives already have sufficient representation in the various modern commemorative NGC Registry sets. If you need assistance, please let us know. We are happy to help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163 posts

Hello Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Canada - 25 Cents, Elizabeth II, 1981-Date, Complete Proof" set?

There is a slot already for the base metal coin but not for this silver version. 

Thank you very much,

Brett

20201005_151139.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,275 posts
1 hour ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Canada - 25 Cents, Elizabeth II, 1981-Date, Complete Proof" set?

There is a slot already for the base metal coin but not for this silver version. 

Thank you very much,

Brett

 

Happy Monday, Brett!

Will do. Thanks very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,275 posts
1 hour ago, Fenntucky Mike said:

Hi,

Looking to get a slot added for cert # 2846604-011

Thanks,

Hello, Mike. We will get that slot added soon.  Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,275 posts
On 10/10/2020 at 8:57 PM, D.Bansal said:

Hi Ali,

Here is a request for a new slot:

 
Slot: 1840(M) S&W-3.42a TYPE F/3 "W.W.B." - 29 BERRIES

Sample NGC coin certificate# 4971079-029 from my collection

Thanks,

Deepak

Hello, Deepak. 

We hope you are doing well. We will get this slot added. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163 posts

Hi there Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Great Britain - Silver Five Pounds, Commemorative, Elizabeth II, 1990-Date, Proof" set?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

20201012_153509.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,275 posts
2 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hi there Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Great Britain - Silver Five Pounds, Commemorative, Elizabeth II, 1990-Date, Proof" set?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

 

Hi, Brett.

Will do, thank you, as always. Please note, as is customary every year, we will have a new-slot temporary freeze in early November. You may want to make a list now and send us one email if you have others you would like to get in for this year's award consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 posts
On 10/12/2020 at 8:36 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Deepak. 

We hope you are doing well. We will get this slot added. Thank you.

Thanks Ali, I see the slot has been added. The applicable coin that I have is not being accepted... I get a message that a coin ID hasnt been assigned.

Could you please help me with that as well. Certificate# 4971079-029

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,275 posts
2 hours ago, D.Bansal said:

Thanks Ali, I see the slot has been added. The applicable coin that I have is not being accepted... I get a message that a coin ID hasnt been assigned.

Could you please help me with that as well. Certificate# 4971079-029

Hello, Deepak.

I just checked, and this certification number is already in the queue for the team that assigns missing coin ID's. The update program runs weekly, so your should be "live" soon. Thanks for your patience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 posts

Hello, i tried adding to my basic type set and noticed that there is no slot available for a business strike 1850 P seated liberty half dime in the basic type set.. 
cert # 1922284-012

thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,275 posts
19 hours ago, M.R.M. said:

Hello, i tried adding to my basic type set and noticed that there is no slot available for a business strike 1850 P seated liberty half dime in the basic type set.. 
cert # 1922284-012

thanks

 

Hello and thanks for your interest. We will look into this and respond here soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163 posts

Hello Ali,

Could you please add new slots for these two coins?

The first goes in the "Great Britain - Five Pounds, Commemorative, Elizabeth II, 1993-Date, Proof" set.

The second goes in the "Guernsey - Silver 2 Pounds, 1985-1997, Proof" set.

As always, thank you very much.

Brett

20201026_145900.png

20201026_145921.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163 posts

Hi again,

Sorry, I forgot that I actually have a few others I was hoping to get in before the cut off.

Could you please make new slots in the "Canada - 25 Cents, Elizabeth II, 1981-Date, Complete Proof" set for these 4 coins? They are all silver. 

Thanks 😊

Brett20201024_095748.thumb.png.674c680acf80805e7669b47334ef5091.png20201024_095818.thumb.png.61f533036f031ed054ee3ec92eb325ae.png20201026_154528.thumb.jpg.451c331f8c511902ee14e86ec7c57e0a.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,275 posts
1 hour ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hi again,

Sorry, I forgot that I actually have a few others I was hoping to get in before the cut off.

Could you please make new slots in the "Canada - 25 Cents, Elizabeth II, 1981-Date, Complete Proof" set for these 4 coins? They are all silver. 

Thanks 😊

Brett

Hello, Brett.

We will get these slots added. It's our pleasure. Thanks and have a good evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 posts

There is no slot In coins of Panama for a 75 Balboa gold coin

1980FM PANAMA G150B SIMON BOLIVAR 150TH ANNIV. OF DEATH

NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

5866173-044

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,275 posts
45 minutes ago, L Wiznitzer said:

There is no slot In coins of Panama for a 75 Balboa gold coin

1980FM PANAMA G150B SIMON BOLIVAR 150TH ANNIV. OF DEATH

NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

5866173-044

Hello and thanks for your interest. We responded to your recent request for these. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,275 posts
7 hours ago, HugoCoin said:

1909 Manchurian Y-213.2

My coin is 4925925-037

I added this coin to my set under 

Manchurian Provinces, Milled Coinage, 1907-1929, Complete

But no points could be displayed.

Please find out!

Thanks.

 

Hello and thanks for your interest. We will send directions to the email address we have on file for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163 posts

Good morning Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Turks & Caicos Islands - Silver Crown, 1986-Date, Proof" set?

Thank you very much,

Brett

20201028_095143.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
564 posts

Hi Ali E.

Can you please add the following:

Thank you,

Roman.

Edited by TwoKopeiki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,275 posts
1 hour ago, TwoKopeiki said:

Hi Ali E.

Can you please add the following:

Thank you,

Roman.

Hello, Roman, and thank you for the request.

We will get the slot added. Please wait until you have this newly graded coin in hand before entering it into the NGC Registry. Our software needs to go through its weekly update program in order for your coin to be "live" in the NGC Registry. Thank you, and have a good day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,275 posts
2 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Good morning Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Turks & Caicos Islands - Silver Crown, 1986-Date, Proof" set?

Thank you very much,

Brett

 

Hi, Brett.

Hope all is well. We will get this added. Thanks, and have a good day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
564 posts
11 minutes ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Roman, and thank you for the request.

We will get the slot added. Please wait until you have this newly graded coin in hand before entering it into the NGC Registry. Our software needs to go through its weekly update program in order for your coin to be "live" in the NGC Registry. Thank you, and have a good day.

Thank you. Have a great day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 posts

Hello;

Thank you for what you do. I know some of my requests have been weird, and I am finding the error of my ways and trying not to ask for some of the stupid things you have directed me against. I hope this is not one.

In the great collection set Canada DC COMICS SERIES, 2015-DATE, COMPLETE, it is my belief the following coins should qualify. 

NOTE: I also wouldn't mind if this collection were changed to include 2013 and 2014.

4270547-009 DC Comics, Originals, Superman Action Comics 1, Canada, Silver, 1, 20, 2015, , First, PF70UC, NGC, 4270547-009.JPG
4270547-017 DC Comics, Originals, Superman Unchained 2, Canada, Silver, 1, 20, 2015, , First, PF70UC, NGC, 4270547-017.JPG
4270547-026 DC Comics, Originals, Superman Action Comics 28, Canada, Silver, 1, 20, 2015, , First, PF70UC, NGC, 4270547-026.JPG
4273914-004 DC Comics, Originals, Superman Action Comics 28, Canada, Silver, 1, 20, 2015, , Early, PF70UC, NGC, 4273914-004.JPG
4292468-025 DC Comics, Originals, Superman, Canada, Silver, 0.25, 20, 2015, , First, SP70, NGC, 4292468-025.JPG
4310912-014 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Batman V Superman, Canada, Silver, 0.25, 20, 2016, , FDoI, SP70, NGC, 4310912-014.JPG
4382333-006 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice Superman, Canada, Gold, 0.38, 100, 2016, , First, PF70UC, NGC, 4382333-006.JPG
4383100-019 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice Trinity, Canada, Silver, 2, 30, 2016, , First, PF70UC, NGC, 4383100-019.JPG
4383100-020 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice Trinity, Canada, Silver, 2, 30, 2016, , First, PF70UC, NGC, 4383100-020.JPG
4383217-041 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice Lenticular, Canada, Clad, 1, 0.25, 2016, , First, SP70, NGC, 4383217-041.JPG
4389216-015 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice Batman, Canada, Silver, 0.5, 10, 2016, , First, PF70M, NGC, 4389216-015.JPG
4391989-012 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice Wonder Woman, Canada, Silver, 0.5, 10, 2016, , First, PF70M, NGC, 4391989-012.JPG
4394511-043 DC Comics, Originals, Superman Shield, Canada, Silver, 1, 5, 2016, , FDoI, MS70, NGC, 4394511-043.JPG
2098269-003 DC Comics, Originals, The Bronze Age of DC Comics, Canada, Silver, 10, 100, 2018, , Standard, PF70UC, NGC, 2098269-003.JPG
2825879-002 DC Comics, Justice League, The Flash & Wonder Woman, Canada, Silver, 1, 20, 2018, , Standard, PF70UC, NGC, 2825879-002.JPG
2825879-005 DC Comics, Justice League, Cyborg & Superman, Canada, Silver, 1, 20, 2018, , Standard, PF70UC, NGC, 2825879-005.JPG
2826375-001 DC Comics, Justice League, World's Greatest Superheroes, Canada, Silver, 2, 30, 2018, , Standard, PF70UC, NGC, 2826375-001.JPG
4641959-059 DC Comics, Justice League, Justice League Lenticular, Canada, Clad, 1, 0.25, 2018, , First, SP70, NGC, 4641959-059.JPG
             

 

Thank you,

Randy H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
246 posts
14 hours ago, COINSGALORE said:

When will it be possible to add this coin to my collection?

2847969-001 3818113_Full_Obv.jpg

Hello, 

We will send directions to the email we have on file.  Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
246 posts
15 hours ago, RDH2000 said:

Hello;

Thank you for what you do. I know some of my requests have been weird, and I am finding the error of my ways and trying not to ask for some of the stupid things you have directed me against. I hope this is not one.

In the great collection set Canada DC COMICS SERIES, 2015-DATE, COMPLETE, it is my belief the following coins should qualify. 

NOTE: I also wouldn't mind if this collection were changed to include 2013 and 2014.

4270547-009 DC Comics, Originals, Superman Action Comics 1, Canada, Silver, 1, 20, 2015, , First, PF70UC, NGC, 4270547-009.JPG
4270547-017 DC Comics, Originals, Superman Unchained 2, Canada, Silver, 1, 20, 2015, , First, PF70UC, NGC, 4270547-017.JPG
4270547-026 DC Comics, Originals, Superman Action Comics 28, Canada, Silver, 1, 20, 2015, , First, PF70UC, NGC, 4270547-026.JPG
4273914-004 DC Comics, Originals, Superman Action Comics 28, Canada, Silver, 1, 20, 2015, , Early, PF70UC, NGC, 4273914-004.JPG
4292468-025 DC Comics, Originals, Superman, Canada, Silver, 0.25, 20, 2015, , First, SP70, NGC, 4292468-025.JPG
4310912-014 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Batman V Superman, Canada, Silver, 0.25, 20, 2016, , FDoI, SP70, NGC, 4310912-014.JPG
4382333-006 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice Superman, Canada, Gold, 0.38, 100, 2016, , First, PF70UC, NGC, 4382333-006.JPG
4383100-019 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice Trinity, Canada, Silver, 2, 30, 2016, , First, PF70UC, NGC, 4383100-019.JPG
4383100-020 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice Trinity, Canada, Silver, 2, 30, 2016, , First, PF70UC, NGC, 4383100-020.JPG
4383217-041 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice Lenticular, Canada, Clad, 1, 0.25, 2016, , First, SP70, NGC, 4383217-041.JPG
4389216-015 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice Batman, Canada, Silver, 0.5, 10, 2016, , First, PF70M, NGC, 4389216-015.JPG
4391989-012 DC Comics, Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice Wonder Woman, Canada, Silver, 0.5, 10, 2016, , First, PF70M, NGC, 4391989-012.JPG
4394511-043 DC Comics, Originals, Superman Shield, Canada, Silver, 1, 5, 2016, , FDoI, MS70, NGC, 4394511-043.JPG
2098269-003 DC Comics, Originals, The Bronze Age of DC Comics, Canada, Silver, 10, 100, 2018, , Standard, PF70UC, NGC, 2098269-003.JPG
2825879-002 DC Comics, Justice League, The Flash & Wonder Woman, Canada, Silver, 1, 20, 2018, , Standard, PF70UC, NGC, 2825879-002.JPG
2825879-005 DC Comics, Justice League, Cyborg & Superman, Canada, Silver, 1, 20, 2018, , Standard, PF70UC, NGC, 2825879-005.JPG
2826375-001 DC Comics, Justice League, World's Greatest Superheroes, Canada, Silver, 2, 30, 2018, , Standard, PF70UC, NGC, 2826375-001.JPG
4641959-059 DC Comics, Justice League, Justice League Lenticular, Canada, Clad, 1, 0.25, 2018, , First, SP70, NGC, 4641959-059.JPG
             

 

Thank you,

Randy H

Hello, 

Thank you for the requests.  We will research these and get slots added soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 posts
On 10/16/2020 at 11:34 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Deepak.

I just checked, and this certification number is already in the queue for the team that assigns missing coin ID's. The update program runs weekly, so your should be "live" soon. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Ali, this doesnt seem to have been resolved as yet. Can you please check, thanks! Happy Halloween!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
29 29