Request a new NGC Registry slot here!
25 25

670 posts in this topic

156 posts

Hello Ali,

Could you please look into why the system won't let me add this coin to my "Great Britain - Silver 10 Pence, Great British Coin Hunt Series, 2018, Proof" set? 2849050-010

Thank you very much and I hope you have a great day.

Brett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 posts

Hello

Please add new slots for World set

Greece

John kapodistrias 1828-1831 complete circulation issue including varieties

1831 GREECE 10 LEPTA CHASE-440-Z.t

1831 GREECE 10 LEPTA CHASE -485-H.h

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,112 posts
8 hours ago, ioannis68 said:

Hello

Please add new slots for World set

Greece

John kapodistrias 1828-1831 complete circulation issue including varieties

1831 GREECE 10 LEPTA CHASE-440-Z.t

1831 GREECE 10 LEPTA CHASE -485-H.h

Thank you

Hello and thank you for your requests. We will add these slots soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,112 posts
19 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali,

Could you please look into why the system won't let me add this coin to my "Great Britain - Silver 10 Pence, Great British Coin Hunt Series, 2018, Proof" set?

Thank you very much and I hope you have a great day.

Brett

Hello, Brett.

This recently graded coin is in our administrative queue to review and approve as of yesterday. We process these in the order they are received. (They are received with a date/time stamp.) Thank you. Have a good day, too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 posts
On 8/11/2016 at 10:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Hi Ali. I don´t understand why this coin is not included in this set. Please take a look.

Venezuela  Reform Coinage, Type Set, 2007-Date, Circulation Issue

NGC Cert # 3972751-013

NGC Description 2011 VENEZUELA INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY 25C NGC Grade MS 68

Best regards,  Fernando 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
235 posts
2 hours ago, FAS_Coins said:

Hi Ali. I don´t understand why this coin is not included in this set. Please take a look.

Venezuela  Reform Coinage, Type Set, 2007-Date, Circulation Issue

NGC Cert # 3972751-013

NGC Description 2011 VENEZUELA INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY 25C NGC Grade MS 68

Best regards,  Fernando 

Hello, 

We received your request for the slot when you attempted to add the coin to the set.  We have added this request to our queue.  We process requests in the order in which they are received.  You may also send slot requests to registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
156 posts

Good morning Ali,

Could you please add new slots for the following coins in the "Great Britain - Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Elizabeth II, 1969-Date, Mint State" set?

* 2020 Hylaeosaurus (2848797-034)

* 2019 Paddington Bear - St. Paul's Cathedral  (2848797-024)

* 2018 Flopsy Bunny (2849050-037)

* 2018 The Tailor of Gloucester (2849050-038)

* 2019 Heroic Secene  (2848797-039)

 

Thank you and have a good day,

Brett

20200917_193341.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
235 posts
13 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Good morning Ali,

Could you please add new slots for the following coins in the "Great Britain - Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Elizabeth II, 1969-Date, Mint State" set?

* 2020 Hylaeosaurus (2848797-034)

* 2019 Paddington Bear - St. Paul's Cathedral  (2848797-024)

* 2018 Flopsy Bunny (2849050-037)

* 2018 The Tailor of Gloucester (2849050-038)

* 2019 Heroic Secene  (2848797-039)

 

Thank you and have a good day,

Brett

20200917_193341.jpg

Hi Brett, 

We will add your slot requests to our queue.  Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 posts

Can we add the Life of Lincoln and Lincoln/Shield pennies in the Basic US Type Set - No Gold competitive set?

Also, in the same set, the 2020-W Nickel Proof (example: 5836415-142) should be eligible for the 5C JEFFERSON, COPPER-NICKEL (1938-) slot.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,112 posts
Just now, NCJ said:

Can we add the Life of Lincoln and Lincoln/Shield pennies in the Basic US Type Set - No Gold competitive set?

Also, in the same set, the 2020-W Nickel Proof (example: 5836415-142) should be eligible for the 5C JEFFERSON, COPPER-NICKEL (1938-) slot.  

Hello. We will send directions to the email address we have on file for you. Thanks very much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
25 25