Request a new NGC Registry slot here!
27 27

703 posts in this topic

160 posts

Hello Ali,

Could you please look into why the system won't let me add this coin to my "Great Britain - Silver 10 Pence, Great British Coin Hunt Series, 2018, Proof" set? 2849050-010

Thank you very much and I hope you have a great day.

Brett

5 posts

Hello

Please add new slots for World set

Greece

John kapodistrias 1828-1831 complete circulation issue including varieties

1831 GREECE 10 LEPTA CHASE-440-Z.t

1831 GREECE 10 LEPTA CHASE -485-H.h

Thank you

2,183 posts
8 hours ago, ioannis68 said:

Hello

Please add new slots for World set

Greece

John kapodistrias 1828-1831 complete circulation issue including varieties

1831 GREECE 10 LEPTA CHASE-440-Z.t

1831 GREECE 10 LEPTA CHASE -485-H.h

Thank you

Hello and thank you for your requests. We will add these slots soon.

2,183 posts
19 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali,

Could you please look into why the system won't let me add this coin to my "Great Britain - Silver 10 Pence, Great British Coin Hunt Series, 2018, Proof" set?

Thank you very much and I hope you have a great day.

Brett

Hello, Brett.

This recently graded coin is in our administrative queue to review and approve as of yesterday. We process these in the order they are received. (They are received with a date/time stamp.) Thank you. Have a good day, too!

22 posts
On 8/11/2016 at 10:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Hi Ali. I don´t understand why this coin is not included in this set. Please take a look.

Venezuela  Reform Coinage, Type Set, 2007-Date, Circulation Issue

NGC Cert # 3972751-013

NGC Description 2011 VENEZUELA INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY 25C NGC Grade MS 68

Best regards,  Fernando 

243 posts
2 hours ago, FAS_Coins said:

Hi Ali. I don´t understand why this coin is not included in this set. Please take a look.

Venezuela  Reform Coinage, Type Set, 2007-Date, Circulation Issue

NGC Cert # 3972751-013

NGC Description 2011 VENEZUELA INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY 25C NGC Grade MS 68

Best regards,  Fernando 

Hello, 

We received your request for the slot when you attempted to add the coin to the set.  We have added this request to our queue.  We process requests in the order in which they are received.  You may also send slot requests to registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

160 posts

Good morning Ali,

Could you please add new slots for the following coins in the "Great Britain - Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Elizabeth II, 1969-Date, Mint State" set?

* 2020 Hylaeosaurus (2848797-034)

* 2019 Paddington Bear - St. Paul's Cathedral  (2848797-024)

* 2018 Flopsy Bunny (2849050-037)

* 2018 The Tailor of Gloucester (2849050-038)

* 2019 Heroic Secene  (2848797-039)

Thank you and have a good day,

Brett

20200917_193341.jpg

243 posts
On 9/17/2020 at 7:34 PM, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Good morning Ali,

Could you please add new slots for the following coins in the "Great Britain - Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Elizabeth II, 1969-Date, Mint State" set?

* 2020 Hylaeosaurus (2848797-034)

* 2019 Paddington Bear - St. Paul's Cathedral  (2848797-024)

* 2018 Flopsy Bunny (2849050-037)

* 2018 The Tailor of Gloucester (2849050-038)

* 2019 Heroic Secene  (2848797-039)

Thank you and have a good day,

Brett

Hi Brett, 

We will add your slot requests to our queue.  Thank you.

4 posts

Can we add the Life of Lincoln and Lincoln/Shield pennies in the Basic US Type Set - No Gold competitive set?

Also, in the same set, the 2020-W Nickel Proof (example: 5836415-142) should be eligible for the 5C JEFFERSON, COPPER-NICKEL (1938-) slot.  

2,183 posts
Just now, NCJ said:

Can we add the Life of Lincoln and Lincoln/Shield pennies in the Basic US Type Set - No Gold competitive set?

Also, in the same set, the 2020-W Nickel Proof (example: 5836415-142) should be eligible for the 5C JEFFERSON, COPPER-NICKEL (1938-) slot.  

Hello. We will send directions to the email address we have on file for you. Thanks very much. 

3 posts

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Hello, I was just wondering if adding a slot to represent silver commemoratives in the Half Dollar Type Set would be possible? They are after all a half dollar.. I mean there are 6 slots available for the various Kennedy examples but nothing for the commems so you would think in a type set all types of halves should be represented right?  
thanks 

2,183 posts
On 9/20/2020 at 7:36 AM, M.R.M. said:

Hello, I was just wondering if adding a slot to represent silver commemoratives in the Half Dollar Type Set would be possible? They are after all a half dollar.. I mean there are 6 slots available for the various Kennedy examples but nothing for the commems so you would think in a type set all types of halves should be represented right?  
thanks 

Hello, M.R.M.

US Commemoratives have their own separate category with multiple different set types available. The denomination type sets, 1/2 cent, cent, two cents, three cents, etc. are intended for traditional business strike coinage. If you need any assistance with the NGC Registry, please let us know. We are happy to assist.

2,183 posts
10 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Falkland Islands - Silver Crown, 2007-Date, Proof" set?

Thank you,

Brett

Hi, Brett. 
Will do! Thanks and have a great day. 

2,183 posts
59 minutes ago, HOBBIESSC said:

Please add a slot below. 

2019P Australia S$1 Kangaroo High Relief

Hello.

Thanks for your interest. This coin is eligible in this NGC Registry set: 

Category: Australia - Bullion
Set Name: Kangaroo Silver Dollars, 1 Ounce, High Relief, 2010-Date, Proof

Please let us know if you need assistance; we are happy to help.

1 post

in Egypt republic Gold Pound, AH1393//1973-Date, Mint State and Proof  please add slot for 

1-AH1414//1993 EGYPT OCTOBER WAR 20TH ANNIVERSARY G1PND

2- AH1419//1998 EGYPT OCTOBER WAR 25TH ANNIVERSARY G1PND
3-AH1405//1985 EGYPT FACULTY OF ECONOMICS & POLITICAL SCIENCE G1PND

2,183 posts

Hello and thanks for the requests. We will get these slots added in the next few days. 

160 posts

Good morning Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Great Britain - Five Pounds, Commemorative, Elizabeth II, 1990-Date, Mint State" set?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

20200928_002129.png

2,183 posts
8 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Good morning Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Great Britain - Five Pounds, Commemorative, Elizabeth II, 1990-Date, Mint State" set?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

Good Morning, Brett.

We will get this added. Thanks very much.

7 posts
On 8/11/2016 at 11:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Eisenhower Dollars

TDO VP-005

2,183 posts
1 hour ago, Inmatejr said:

Eisenhower Dollars

TDO VP-005

Hello.

Thanks for the request. We have added the coin to all Ike sets and responded to your email. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

1 post

Ali,

Need help on the 1833 ms 64 red half cent

points in the classic head set is only 477(less than a AU 58) and in the 1793-1857 circulation issue it only is giving 1 point.  Also on the 1793-1857 One per Date set it only gives 1 point. Seems to be about correct in the Cohen sets with 1892 points and the type sets with 2268 points

Thanks

4 sisters collection

SIVMA Trust

2,183 posts
4 hours ago, SIVMA Trust said:

Ali,

Need help on the 1833 ms 64 red half cent

points in the classic head set is only 477(less than a AU 58) and in the 1793-1857 circulation issue it only is giving 1 point. Also on the 1793-1857 One per Date set it only gives 1 point. Seems to be about correct in the Cohen sets with 1892 points and the type sets with 2268 points

Thanks

4 sisters collection

SIVMA Trust

Hello, SIVMA.

There was a temporary programming issue which we have remedied. Thank you for letting us know.

Edited by Ali E.

1 post

Hello, I was curious if you could create a new slot description for Competitive Sets / American Eagles & Bullion Coins / Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees for:

American Silver Eagle 2015 Chicago ANA Releases Burnished

American Silver Eagle 2015 Chicago ANA Releases Proof

Several other ANA Releases have been given their own designated slot description, so I was wondering if these could be added as well and assigned a point value? Thank you for your time and consideration. 

2015 ANA Release Burnished.jpg

2015 ANA Releases Proof.jpg

3 posts

Hello!

Hello, I was wondering if a slot could be added for a classic commemorative quarter, half & one dollar example to the Basic Type Set? There is a slot for modern commem but as always the classic commem is left out of the conversation:) 

thanks for considering 

3 posts
On 10/2/2020 at 11:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello, SIVMA.

There was a temporary programming issue which we have remedied. Thank you for letting us know.

Hello Ali, I can not find French Colonies in the Registry, also missing Brithish Guiana coins,

can you please take note and add them in the future.

Gracias amable Ali.

Isaac

2,183 posts
13 hours ago, rudman coleccion said:

Hello Ali, I can not find French Colonies in the Registry, also missing Brithish Guiana coins,

can you please take note and add them in the future.

Gracias amable Ali.

Isaac

Hola, Isaac.

Thank you for the request. Can you please provide some denominations and years of the coins you have certified, for our research? 

269 posts
On 10/2/2020 at 7:45 PM, Husker41 said:

Hello, I was curious if you could create a new slot description for Competitive Sets / American Eagles & Bullion Coins / Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees for:

Several other ANA Releases have been given their own designated slot description, so I was wondering if these could be added as well and assigned a point value? Thank you for your time and consideration. 

2015 ANA Release Burnished.jpg

2015 ANA Releases Proof.jpg

I could be wrong, but I don't even see these listed in the population report as a possible variety.  

2,183 posts
On 10/2/2020 at 7:45 PM, Husker41 said:

Hello, Husker41.

We will research this and let you know when the team has made a decision. Thank you.