Request a new NGC Registry slot here!
33 33

1,129 posts in this topic

Hi, Ali

I was wondering if you guys are able to change a sets specifics. In set Mexico "Bi-metallic (Silver) 100 Pesos 2011-date, Prooflike" is there a way to add Proof coins. I have "2013Mo Mexico S100P 1914 Caballito Peso AI-Ae Ring" NGC# 2836504-009, but the problem is i cant add it to this set or any other since it is a proof coin. This coin goes with this set and is a key one.

Thank you for your help

Fernando

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Ferngar said:

Hi, Ali

I was wondering if you guys are able to change a sets specifics. In set Mexico "Bi-metallic (Silver) 100 Pesos 2011-date, Prooflike" is there a way to add Proof coins. I have "2013Mo Mexico S100P 1914 Caballito Peso AI-Ae Ring" NGC# 2836504-009, but the problem is i cant add it to this set or any other since it is a proof coin. This coin goes with this set and is a key one.

Thank you for your help

Fernando

Hello, Fernando.

Thank you for the request. We have updated the set name and added a slot here:

Category: Mexico
Set Name: Bi-Metallic (Silver) 100 Pesos, 2011-Date, Proof & Prooflike

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Robert2 said:

I am requesting that 2 slots be added to the Tuvalu $1.00 mint state set:

2020 John Wayne "The Duke"

2020 Black Flag: Black Bart

Thank you,

Robert

Hello, Robert.

We will get these slots added. Thanks and have a good weekend.

So, for the Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

NGC WILL ADD a slot for: 2017 W BURNISHED DENVER ANA RELEASES MS

But would not add (after I have requested several times, a slot for: 2017 MS W DENVER ANA RELEASES certificate example NGC 4556528-034

Also won't add a slot for: 2017 MS DENVER ANA SHOW certificate example NGC 4522049-041

Why is there no consistency?  Why will you add for some, and not for others?  I did say please when I asked. Now come back months after I asked and was turned down that you did a slot for the W Burnished Denver ANA show.  If you are not consistent, please tell me why should I continue to collect coins graded by NGC?

Thank you,

• Administrator
18 hours ago, PKF said:

So, for the Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

NGC WILL ADD a slot for: 2017 W BURNISHED DENVER ANA RELEASES MS

But would not add (after I have requested several times, a slot for: 2017 MS W DENVER ANA RELEASES certificate example NGC 4556528-034

Also won't add a slot for: 2017 MS DENVER ANA SHOW certificate example NGC 4522049-041

Why is there no consistency?  Why will you add for some, and not for others?  I did say please when I asked. Now come back months after I asked and was turned down that you did a slot for the W Burnished Denver ANA show.  If you are not consistent, please tell me why should I continue to collect coins graded by NGC?

Thank you,

Hello, PKF.

Thank you for your interest, Creation of a separate slot is considered carefully by our senior team on a case-by case basis. Silver Eagle variety slots in the variety sets are primarily based upon population in the NGC Census. Once there is enough of a population, we will add a separate slot. Adding a separate slot for any coin in any set then makes that coin a requirement for all participants in that set type. In order to ensure equity for all set participants, we aim to make 100% completion attainable for all participants who wish to do so. This is why each slot is considered carefully. The Silver eagles that do not have a separate slot are eligible in the "regular" corresponding slot(s). If you need assistance finding placement for a Silver Eagle, please send us your certification number; we are happy to assist.

7 minutes ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, PKF.

Thank you for your interest, Creation of a separate slot is considered carefully by our senior team on a case-by case basis. Silver Eagle variety slots in the variety sets are primarily based upon population in the NGC Census. The Silver eagles that do not have a separate slot are eligible in the "regular" corresponding slot(s). If you need assistance finding placement for a Silver Eagle, please send us your certification number; we are happy to assist.

Thank you, but your response does not adequately answer my full question.  Or, did you intend for me to interpret your response as we will add slots for some, but not others?  I think the system used to decide slots is bias and unfair.  NGC should either allow for label variations (different pedigrees) or not OR give a full explanation of what you will add a slot for and what you will not and be consistent.  I do apologize if my tone seems confrontational, but  please understand, collecting these coins is a passion and expensive.  I purchase the different labels based on these are different pedigrees and that is what THIS collection (SET) is for.  By adding some slots for some and not adding different pedigree slots for others is giving some collectors a competitive advantage to the sets.  I do not need three coins (with different pedigrees) all to get lumped into ONE slot.  I hope this makes sense to you and the "powers to be" at NGC and why it is so frustrating to people that invest in NGC labeled coints.

On 8/11/2016 at 11:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Set = Basic US Type Set, No Gold (7070), Slot = American Eagle 2019.

Hi, would you add a slot for 2017 W Proof Silver American Eagle, Baltimore Show Release in the following set: Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

• Administrator
12 hours ago, PKF said:

Hi, would you add a slot for 2017 W Proof Silver American Eagle, Baltimore Show Release in the following set: Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

Thank you, PKF. Our team will research this request and email you when a decision has been reached.

• Administrator
18 hours ago, PKF said:

Thank you, but your response does not adequately answer my full question.  Or, did you intend for me to interpret your response as we will add slots for some, but not others?  I think the system used to decide slots is bias and unfair.  NGC should either allow for label variations (different pedigrees) or not OR give a full explanation of what you will add a slot for and what you will not and be consistent.  I do apologize if my tone seems confrontational, but  please understand, collecting these coins is a passion and expensive.  I purchase the different labels based on these are different pedigrees and that is what THIS collection (SET) is for.  By adding some slots for some and not adding different pedigree slots for others is giving some collectors a competitive advantage to the sets.  I do not need three coins (with different pedigrees) all to get lumped into ONE slot.  I hope this makes sense to you and the "powers to be" at NGC and why it is so frustrating to people that invest in NGC labeled coints.

Hello, PKF.

We appreciate your support of the NGC Registry. I added some details to the above explanation. We hope this helps. We do not recommend our collectors purchase coins based upon a certain placement in the NGC Registry. We see you joined NGC in 2019. If you have any questions about the NGC Registry, please let us know. We are happy to help. You may also reach us at registry@NGCcoin.com. Thank you.

• Administrator
13 hours ago, CC Angler said:

Set = Basic US Type Set, No Gold (7070), Slot = American Eagle 2019.

Thanks for the request. A 2019 Silver Eagle may  be added to this existing slot: S$1 AMERICAN EAGLE (1986-DATE). We will send directions to the email address we have on file for you. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

• Administrator

Hello, CC Angler.

We sent directions early this morning to the AOL email address we have on file for you. This will help you add your coin. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Hi, could you please add a slot for: 2015-W Burnished $1 American Silver Eagle NGC MS Baltimore Show

For the set: Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

• Administrator
18 hours ago, PKF said:

Hi, could you please add a slot for: 2015-W Burnished $1 American Silver Eagle NGC MS Baltimore Show

For the set: Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

Hello, PKF.

Thanks for your interest. We have added the separate slot. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

Hello Ali E,

Could you add the following slots to the NIUE Sliver $2.00 2020 proof set:

Justice League 60th Anniversary Superman

Justice League 60th Anniversary Green Lantern

Thank you,

Robert

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, Robert2 said:

Hello Ali E,

Could you add the following slots to the NIUE Sliver $2.00 2020 proof set:

Justice League 60th Anniversary Superman

Justice League 60th Anniversary Green Lantern

Thank you,

Robert

Hello, Robert2.

We will add those slots shortly. Thanks for the requests,

Hello Ali,

I have two new ones that need slots.

Can you please add a slot in the "Bermuda - Silver $2, 1990-Date, Proof" for the "1999 Gilt - Millennium"?

And also please add a slot in the "Great Britain - Silver Five Pounds, Commemorative, Elizabeth II, 1990-Date, Proof" for the "2019 Ceremony of the Keys - Tower of London"?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

20200706_174303.png

20200706_173453.png

• Administrator

Hi, Brett.

The GB slot is already there. We will get the Bermuda slot added. Thanks very much, and have a good evening.

Good morning Ali,

Could you please add six new slots in the set of "Canada - 25 Cents, Elizabeth II, 1981-Date, Complete Proof" for the following coins? (I have added cert. numbers)

2005 Silver - (2846315-006)

2008 Silver - (2846315-008)

2015 Canadian Flag Colorized - (2846315-041)

2016 Silver - (2846315-004)

2018 - (2846315-005)

2018 Silver - (2846315-013)

Thank you very much, 

Brett

• Administrator

Hello, Brett.

As always, thank you for your requests. We appreciate it. We will get those slots added.

Hello!

In the   "Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)"   Please Include the 2017 W Silver Eagle 2020 West Point. Mint Hoard PF, Thank You

Edited by 78kcobra

• Administrator

Hello.

Thanks for the request. It has a significant population. We will get that slot added shortly.

Edited by Ali E.

11 hours ago, 78kcobra said:

In the   "Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)"   Please Include the 2017 W Silver Eagle 2020 West Point. Mint Hoard PF, Thank You

I noticed that you included a slot for this coin, Thank You. The only thing is it should be under 2020 not 2017. Although it is a 2017 ASE it comes from the 2020 West Point Mint Hoard. It's just like the 2019 WEST POINT MINT HOARD -which contained the 2016 W LETTERED EDGE and is located in 2019 slots.                                                                           T

Hello!

Hi Ali,

Please add the following slots:

2020 G200S,  1/4 oz MS 69, 2845998-014, Wild Safari Set ; African Elephant Wildlife Series, Silver and GOLD 2004 - Date, Complete

Add the following slots to my set "Blackhawk Down", African Wildlife Series, Silver Issues, 2004 - Date, Complete:

2005 S1000S, MS 70, 2788951-002

2009 S100S,  MS 69, 2644276-001

2017 S10S,  1/10 oz MS 65, 2817044-00

Thank You,

Keys213

• Administrator
On 7/10/2020 at 10:26 PM, 78kcobra said:

I noticed that you included a slot for this coin, Thank You. The only thing is it should be under 2020 not 2017. Although it is a 2017 ASE it comes from the 2020 West Point Mint Hoard. It's just like the 2019 WEST POINT MINT HOARD -which contained the 2016 W LETTERED EDGE and is located in 2019 slots.                                                                           T

Hello, 78kcobra.

Thank you for your interest. We will check on the placement of the coin slots to ensure it is uniform.

Hi,

May I request to add 2 lots for the following two sets

1)'Cook Islands Masterpiece of Art S$20 2008-Date PF', and

2)'Cook Islands S$20 2007-Date'

Slots for: Coin Cert # 5705787-008, and Cert # 5705787-009. Thank you

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Ian Yan said:

Hi,

May I request to add 2 lots for the following two sets

1)'Cook Islands Masterpiece of Art S$20 2008-Date PF', and

2)'Cook Islands S$20 2007-Date'

Slots for: Coin Cert # 5705787-008, and Cert # 5705787-009. Thank you

Thank you, Ian. 
We will get those slots added shortly. 

Please add: Venezuela S500B

1992 VENEZUELA BATTLE OF MATASIETE S500B

1995 VENEZUELA UNITED NATIONS 50TH ANNIVERSARY S500B

1995 VENEZUELA SUCRE BICENTENNIAL S500B

1990 VENEZUELA PAEZ BICENTENNIAL S500B

1997A VENEZUELA CONSPIRACY BICENTENNIAL S500B

My serial numbers: 2809982-036, 2809982-034, 2807649-012, 2809982-001, 2823046-003

Thanks!!!