Request a new NGC Registry slot here!
33 33

1,129 posts in this topic

Franklin Half Dollars, 1948-1963, Circulation Issue (Incl. Varieties)

1958 type 1

1958 type 2

1959 type 1

1959 type 2

Franklin Half Dollars, 1948-1963, Complete Set (Incl Varieties)

1958 type 1 ms

1958 type 2 ms

1959 type 1 ms

1959 type 2 ms

• Administrator
1 hour ago, kd1001 said:

Franklin Half Dollars, 1948-1963, Circulation Issue (Incl. Varieties)

1958 type 1

1958 type 2

1959 type 1

1959 type 2

Franklin Half Dollars, 1948-1963, Complete Set (Incl Varieties)

1958 type 1 ms

1958 type 2 ms

1959 type 1 ms

1959 type 2 ms

Hello.

We will look into this and respond via email when our senior team has a decision. Thank you for your interest.

On 4/6/2020 at 8:16 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Iceman.

We will get this slot added soon. Thanks very much.

Hi Ali.E

I was wondering how much longer it would be before you add this slot. I had asked before (6 Months ago or longer for this slot) Please forgive my hastiness.

Thank you for your time

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Iceman said:

Hi Ali.E

I was wondering how much longer it would be before you add this slot. I had asked before (6 Months ago or longer for this slot) Please forgive my hastiness.

Thank you for your time

Hello, Iceman.

We appreciate your continued support of NGC and the NGC Registry. Your slot will be added shortly, as promised. If you had a request prior than the one from last week, and we missed it, we apologize.

Please note, all registry staff from our Sarasota, Florida office are currently working from home due to COVid19 virus concerns. Due to the fact that many customers/collectors are staying home right now also, the number of emails and requests have increased exponentially. With these factors combined, the wait time for NGC requests will be longer than normal. Thank you for your patience.

I am trying to add the White Horse of Hanover to my NGC Queen's Beast Registry Set.

This is a new coin that has just recently been introduced by the Royal Mint.

My NGC Coin registry Number is 2843742-001

Thank You,

Mike Inman

770-380-0083

Edited by Inmatejr
Miss Stated Product

• Administrator
13 hours ago, chookcity said:

Hi Ali,

Will this coin "2019 S .999 Silver Proof Kennedy 50 cent" have a slot in the US Type sets any time soon? 5829017-092

Cheers, Chook

Hello, and thanks for the request, Chook.

We will send directions to the email address we have on file for you. Thank very much.

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Inmatejr said:

I am trying to add the White Horse of Hanover to my NGC Queen's Beast Registry Set.

This is a new coin that has just recently been introduced by the Royal Mint.

My NGC Coin registry Number is 2843742-001

Thank You,

Mike Inman

770-380-0083

Hello, Mike.

Please check your email for further directions. Thank you.

On 4/13/2020 at 8:20 AM, Ferngar said:

The 1978 7/7 onza slot had been approved having only two approved coins, now there are 4, as well as a few others in different categories, I don't understand how this is an exception.

Hello Ali.

I agree with Ferngar's request to add the 3 additional slots into the Silver 1 Onza, 1949-1980, Mint State, Including Varieties set as noted in my earlier request. 

(1) NGC Slab example #2838353-006 (MS 66+) for 1979MoSilver Pan Points to "U" With Dot Before Year (Census of 6).

(2) NGC Slab example #2838353-007 (MS 64) for 1979MoSilver Pan between "U" & "N" With Dot Before Year (Census of 3).

(3) NGC Slab example #2828047-007 (MS 65) for 1980Mo Silver "0" Slanted Left (Census of 1, however 3 additional coins are currently in shipment to NGC for attribution).

You have many other coins slots within the Mexico series where only a handful of coins are noted within the Census, but they have slots within the Registry.  I can certainly provide those examples if you wish, just let me know.

This series and associated varieties was updated in late 2018 when your Lead World Grader, Dave Camire added most of the varieties which are listed in the set today.  The three additional coins being requested now, 1980 date slanted left was added to your Variety Plus list in 2019 and the two 1979 "dot" varieties were added earlier this year.  As you can see within the Census, each of these coins have been growing in number. 

Due to all of this, I would like to strongly recommend that each one be added since many of Registry participants within this set are already slabbing or have plans to submit raw coins to be slabbed with these varieties. 

Thanks for your consideration with Ferngar and my request.

Regards,

Scott

• Administrator
On 4/13/2020 at 9:20 AM, Ferngar said:

The 1978 7/7 onza slot had been approved having only two approved coins, now there are 4, as well as a few others in different categories, I don't understand how this is an exception.

Hello, Ferngar.

Upon further consideration, our team has decided that this variety will have a separate slot now. Thanks very much.

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

I agree with Ferngar's request to add the 3 additional slots into the Silver 1 Onza, 1949-1980, Mint State, Including Varieties set as noted in my earlier request. 

(1) NGC Slab example #2838353-006 (MS 66+) for 1979MoSilver Pan Points to "U" With Dot Before Year (Census of 6).

(2) NGC Slab example #2838353-007 (MS 64) for 1979MoSilver Pan between "U" & "N" With Dot Before Year (Census of 3).

(3) NGC Slab example #2828047-007 (MS 65) for 1980Mo Silver "0" Slanted Left (Census of 1, however 3 additional coins are currently in shipment to NGC for attribution).

You have many other coins slots within the Mexico series where only a handful of coins are noted within the Census, but they have slots within the Registry.  I can certainly provide those examples if you wish, just let me know.

This series and associated varieties was updated in late 2018 when your Lead World Grader, Dave Camire added most of the varieties which are listed in the set today.  The three additional coins being requested now, 1980 date slanted left was added to your Variety Plus list in 2019 and the two 1979 "dot" varieties were added earlier this year.  As you can see within the Census, each of these coins have been growing in number. 

Due to all of this, I would like to strongly recommend that each one be added since many of Registry participants within this set are already slabbing or have plans to submit raw coins to be slabbed with these varieties. 

Thanks for your consideration with Ferngar and my request.

Regards,

Scott

Hello, Scott.

We appreciate your feedback and know you are particularly interested in this series. Your slot requests are in the queue for consideration. Please see the response to Ferngar, above. Thank you and let us know when we may assist with the NGC Registry in the future.

Hi Ali.E

Thank you for adding the 1958 slot for the Iceland Republic Eyrir 1946-1966 But I still can't enter my coin because the no scores was put in to the slots for this coin.

Thank You for your time

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Hi Ali.E

Thank you for adding the 1958 slot for the Iceland Republic Eyrir 1946-1966 But I still can't enter my coin because the no scores was put in to the slots for this coin.

Thank You for your time

Hello, Iceman.

It is our pleasure to assist. We will send direction to your email address. Thanks very much.

4 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Iceman.

It is our pleasure to assist. We will send direction to your email address. Thanks very much.

The coin is entered into my inventory but the problem is that are no scores for this coin so that is why i can't put the coin in the slots 

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Iceman said:

The coin is entered into my inventory but the problem is that are no scores for this coin so that is why i can't put the coin in the slots 

Hi, Iceman.

Yes, you will need to follow the directions in the email we sent. Thanks very much.

On 8/11/2016 at 10:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Hello Ali.

There is another peso coin missing from Mexico set Cap & Rays Peso, 1918-1945, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties.  Sorry that I failed to mention this one in my earlier request to add varieties to this set.

Coin slot 1932/2M MEXICO OPEN 9 PESO is included in Mexico set Silver Peso, 1920-1945, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties, but missing from the other Mexico Peso set, Cap & Rays Peso, 1918-1945, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties.

Here is a coin example for your review: 

NGC Cert #
2838348-002
NGC Description
1932/2M MEXICO OPEN 9 PESO
NGC Grade
MS 64

Since both sets include all varieties and should be in sync with one another for the various varieties, I would appreciate it if you could add this one to the aforementioned set.  Recall, both sets are basically the same except one set includes 2 years (1918 and 1919), while the other one doesn't.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Scott 

• Administrator
17 hours ago, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

There is another peso coin missing from Mexico set Cap & Rays Peso, 1918-1945, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties.  Sorry that I failed to mention this one in my earlier request to add varieties to this set.

Coin slot 1932/2M MEXICO OPEN 9 PESO is included in Mexico set Silver Peso, 1920-1945, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties, but missing from the other Mexico Peso set, Cap & Rays Peso, 1918-1945, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties.

Here is a coin example for your review: 

NGC Cert #
2838348-002
NGC Description
1932/2M MEXICO OPEN 9 PESO
NGC Grade
MS 64

Since both sets include all varieties and should be in sync with one another for the various varieties, I would appreciate it if you could add this one to the aforementioned set.  Recall, both sets are basically the same except one set includes 2 years (1918 and 1919), while the other one doesn't.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Scott 

Ok, Scott. We will get that slot added. Thanks very much. :)

On 8/11/2016 at 11:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

There is no slot for the 1915 s licoln cent vf30 BN mint error ovr and rev laminations. This is a very ligit and awesome coin. 

Ngc #     4465576-008

Hello!

There is no slot for the 1915 s licoln cent vf30 BN mint error ovr and rev laminations. This is a very ligit and awesome coin. 

Ngc #     4465576-008

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Howard D. Wilson Jr. said:

There is no slot for the 1915 s licoln cent vf30 BN mint error ovr and rev laminations. This is a very ligit and awesome coin. 

Ngc #     4465576-008

Hello, Howard.

Thanks for the interest. Mint Error coins, with the exception of US Presidential Dollar edge-lettering errors, are not eligible in the competitive NGC Registry. You may create a Custom NGC Registry set, if you wish. Please let us know if you need assistance. Thanks.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Howard D. Wilson Jr. said:

I have several mint errors with doubled dies etc registered so i know for sure they do normally have a spot. Why would this particular wheat penny be different? 

Hello, Howard. 
Mint errors and varieties are different. If a coin has MINT ERROR on the NGC label, then it is not eligible in a competitive NGC Registry set. You may email us at registry@NGCcoin.com, if you need further clarification. We are happy to assist. Thank you. 

On 4/12/2020 at 10:17 PM, Ali E. said:

Thanks for the request. We will add a 2020 ANA Releases PF slot soon. 

Hello and thank you for replying to my request; however, the 2020 ANA Releases PF will not allow me to add the coin.  Cert # 5837008-128, which is a 2020 W PF ANA Release

• Administrator
14 hours ago, PKF said:

Hello and thank you for replying to my request; however, the 2020 ANA Releases PF will not allow me to add the coin.  Cert # 5837008-128, which is a 2020 W PF ANA Release

Hello, PKF. 
We will send directions to your email address. Thank you. 

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Robert2 said:

I am requesting to add a coin to the 2020 NIUE Silver $2, 2020, Proof.  The coin is Harry Potter Movie Poster, The Sorcerer's Stone.  Thank you,

Robert

Thanks for the request, Robert. We will get that slot added soon. 

Hello!

Why is there not a spot for my 1865A Germany 3P Prussian coin (5708441-016)? My 1852 A is registered and this is the exact same type of coin.  That would be like stopping the Morgan dollar set at 1894 and not having anything after that!  

Hello!

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

For this set could you please add a slot for the 2016 Anaheim ANA Show?  We have ANA Show coin slots for just about every other year.  According to the population report, there are over 1,000 of these coins and I have seen slots added for lesser populations.  If you cannot add the slot, could someone please let me know why?

Example of the coin is cert number 4398349-063

Thank you,

• Administrator
On 4/18/2020 at 6:13 PM, PKF said:

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

For this set could you please add a slot for the 2016 Anaheim ANA Show?  We have ANA Show coin slots for just about every other year.  According to the population report, there are over 1,000 of these coins and I have seen slots added for lesser populations.  If you cannot add the slot, could someone please let me know why?

Example of the coin is cert number 4398349-063

Thank you,

Thanks for the interest, PKF. 

Your coin is eligible in the 2016 slot. There are not enough graded examples of this coin in the census to require a separate slot for all collectors.