Request a new NGC Registry slot here!
33 33

1,135 posts in this topic

  • Administrator
12 hours ago, sky coins said:

yes , in the custom set, but the competitive set category ends with 1 mark coins!

We see you successfully added your coin here: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/253197/. Please let us know when we may assist in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2016 at 11:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

The temporary freeze on slot requests and score changes has been lifted. We are working on our pending request list to get your NGC Registry additions and other changes done promptly. feel free to post new requests, here, also.

Thank you.

 

***2017 NGC Registry Awards Notice***

As is the practice every year, after Nov. 1st at 10 am EST, there will be a temporary freeze on new slot additions and score change requests until after the 2017 annual awards period has passed.  This is in order to ensure a level playing field for all collectors. 

Feel free to post a new slot request here, and we will add the slot (if and where it may be appropriate) after the awards freeze has ended.

Thank you. :)

Hello My name is David and I need an additional slot to add a 2019 MS 70 ASE to my Silver Eagles Investments Collection. For some reason, it will not let me add multiples of the coin even if both coins are from separate grading services but I would like for both of my 2019 MS 70 to be in the collection instead of automatically defaulting to either one or the other! Please help 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 12/20/2019 at 5:57 PM, David Paul 1 said:

Hello My name is David and I need an additional slot to add a 2019 MS 70 ASE to my Silver Eagles Investments Collection. For some reason, it will not let me add multiples of the coin even if both coins are from separate grading services but I would like for both of my 2019 MS 70 to be in the collection instead of automatically defaulting to either one or the other! Please help 

Thank you for the request.

You may only display one coin in one Registry slot in a competitive NGC Registry set. You may create multiples of the same type of set if you wish to display all your coins. Please let us know when we may assist next. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Ali,

1988(M) RUSSIAN MINTING slot is missing from the Russia Gold 100 Roubles, 1977-1991, Proof set. This slot already exists in the Russia Gold 100 Roubles, 1977-1991, Mint state set, but it doesn't belong there :)

 

Thank you very much and happy new year! :foryou:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
22 hours ago, Wenzel von Gelnhausen said:

Hello Ali,

1988(M) RUSSIAN MINTING slot is missing from the Russia Gold 100 Roubles, 1977-1991, Proof set. This slot already exists in the Russia Gold 100 Roubles, 1977-1991, Mint state set, but it doesn't belong there :)

 

Thank you very much and happy new year! :foryou:

Hello, Wentzel.

Thanks for the request. We have made the necessary updates. Happy New Year (Frohes Neues Jahr!) to you as well.  :bigsmile:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
2 hours ago, LTMcCord said:

In the Canada $2 circulation set could you add a separate slot for the 2013 Double Die Obverse coin? Thanks, Larry

Hello, Larry.

That coin is already available here: 

Category: Canada
Set Name: Two Dollars, 1996-Date, Circulation Issue
Slot Name: 2013 POLAR BEAR

We would not create a separate slot for that coin at this point. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
17 hours ago, LTMcCord said:

I have both the normal and the DDO coins, but can only add one to my set. What's the problem with having slots for both?

This is the only 2013 $2 coin we have yet graded with the DDO designation. We would not add a separate slot and therefore make it a requirement for all participants of this set category. You may create a second set of this type if you wish to display both of your coins. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Set name: Nickel Five Cents Type Set

Slot: 2006 - present, 2017-S JEFFERSON NICKEL 5c Enhanced Finish   (see certificate  4596413-010 ) and 2017-D  Jefferson 5c

Edited by CoinNut4396
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
3 hours ago, ShabbaRhymesWabantwana said:

Can I add an SA 1962 Half cent

Hello.

Thanks for the request. We have two sets for a 1962 half cent under the South Africa - Republic category. Please see directions on how to create an NGC Registry set here: NGC Registry Help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
15 hours ago, CoinNut4396 said:

Set name: Nickel Five Cents Type Set

Slot: 2006 - present, 2017-S JEFFERSON NICKEL 5c Enhanced Finish   (see certificate  4596413-010 ) and 2017-D  Jefferson 5c

Thanks for the request, CoinNut4396.

We will send directions to your email address on file with us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trying to enter my coins into the Silver 10Y (1 ounce or 30 grams) Panda, 1989-Date, Mint State (Incl. Varieties) set for the new 2020 3 mint panda set. When I try and add these coins - it says not valid for Slot. The slot values need to be popuplated

Here are my coins

2020 China Panda S10Y NGC  MS-70 (S) Shanghai       5828342-086
2020 China Panda S10Y NGC  MS-70 (Y) Shanyang       5827647-086
2020 China Panda S10Y NGC  MS-70 (G) Shenzhen      

5828281-086

Edited by CT1041
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Ali,

I received an email telling me that this is the new place to go to request a new slot, instead of sending an email.

I really have no idea if I'm doing this right or if I'm even in the correct window or page for this request. But I thought I would at least try seeing that I was told this is the new way.

Could you please add a new slot for the "2019 Sherlock Holmes" coin in the "Great Britain - Decimal - Silver 50 Pence Pieforts, Elizabeth II, 1992-Date, Proof?

Thank you very much,

Brett

I guess I have no way of knowing if I did this right or not. So I guess if I haven't heard from you in awhile maybe I will try the old way, an email.

20200114_114612.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
22 minutes ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali,

I received an email telling me that this is the new place to go to request a new slot, instead of sending an email.

I really have no idea if I'm doing this right or if I'm even in the correct window or page for this request. But I thought I would at least try seeing that I was told this is the new way.

Could you please add a new slot for the "2019 Sherlock Holmes" coin in the "Great Britain - Decimal - Silver 50 Pence Pieforts, Elizabeth II, 1992-Date, Proof?

Thank you very much,

Brett

I guess I have no way of knowing if I did this right or not. So I guess if I haven't heard from you in awhile maybe I will try the old way, an email.

20200114_114612.jpg

Hi, Brett.

Thanks very much! We will get the slot added soon. :smile:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2016 at 11:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Sacagawea Dollars 2000-Date MS and SMS/SP. Can you add slots for the Position A and Position B coins? If not, can one be added as a display only?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
15 hours ago, LTMcCord said:

Sacagawea Dollars 2000-Date MS and SMS/SP. Can you add slots for the Position A and Position B coins? If not, can one be added as a display only?

Hello, LTMcCord.

Thanks for the interest. NGC does not recognize position A and position B for Sac. dollars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2016 at 11:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Hello,

I would like the following slots added to the following sets:

1. France Silver 10 Euros, 2009-Date, Proof  - Slot Name - 2017 FRANCE S10E DONALD DUCK COLORIZED

2. Canada 25 Cents, Elizabeth II, 1953-Date, Specimen Issue - Slot Name - 2019 CANADA 25C OPTIMUS PRIME FIRST RELEASES

3. Niue Silver $2, 2019, Proof 2019 NIUE S$2 MUPPETS - FIRST RELEASES ANIMAL

4. Niue Silver $2, Disney, 2014-Date, Mint State and Proof 2019 NIUE S$2 MUPPETS - FIRST RELEASES ANIMAL

5. Tuvalu Silver Dollar, 2019, Proof 2019P TUVALU S$1 MAGGIE FIRST RELEASES

6. Tuvalu The Simpsons Series, 2019-Date, Complete 2019P TUVALU S$1 MAGGIE FIRST RELEASES

7. Please create a brand new set for 2000-Date Isle Of Man Copper-Nickel Crowns with the following slots:

2007PM IS.OF MAN CROWN SLEEPING BEAUTY COLORIZED

2006PM IS.OF MAN CROWN GOLDILOCKS & THE THREE BEARS - COLORIZED

2006PM IS.OF MAN CROWN SNOW WHITE COLORIZED

2002PM IS.OF MAN CROWN PETER PAN

8. Please create a brand new set for 2000-Date Isle Of Man Gold with the following slots or this coin can be added to the currently existing Lord Of The Rings set:

2003 IS.OF MAN G1/5C LORD OF THE RINGS LEGOLAS

 THANK YOU !!!

 

Oleg.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 1/21/2020 at 2:25 PM, Coin Maestro said:

Hello,

I would like the following slots added to the following sets:

1. France Silver 10 Euros, 2009-Date, Proof  - Slot Name - 2017 FRANCE S10E DONALD DUCK COLORIZED

2. Canada 25 Cents, Elizabeth II, 1953-Date, Specimen Issue - Slot Name - 2019 CANADA 25C OPTIMUS PRIME FIRST RELEASES

3. Niue Silver $2, 2019, Proof 2019 NIUE S$2 MUPPETS - FIRST RELEASES ANIMAL

4. Niue Silver $2, Disney, 2014-Date, Mint State and Proof 2019 NIUE S$2 MUPPETS - FIRST RELEASES ANIMAL

5. Tuvalu Silver Dollar, 2019, Proof 2019P TUVALU S$1 MAGGIE FIRST RELEASES

6. Tuvalu The Simpsons Series, 2019-Date, Complete 2019P TUVALU S$1 MAGGIE FIRST RELEASES

7. Please create a brand new set for 2000-Date Isle Of Man Copper-Nickel Crowns with the following slots:

2007PM IS.OF MAN CROWN SLEEPING BEAUTY COLORIZED

2006PM IS.OF MAN CROWN GOLDILOCKS & THE THREE BEARS - COLORIZED

2006PM IS.OF MAN CROWN SNOW WHITE COLORIZED

2002PM IS.OF MAN CROWN PETER PAN

8. Please create a brand new set for 2000-Date Isle Of Man Gold with the following slots or this coin can be added to the currently existing Lord Of The Rings set:

2003 IS.OF MAN G1/5C LORD OF THE RINGS LEGOLAS

 THANK YOU !!!

 

Oleg.

Hello, Oleg.

Thanks for the requests. We will add these slots to the queue of requests (that are additional to the ones we responded to via email.) For #8, we will change the set name to accommodate your coin. We are creating this new set category now:

Isle of Man: Crown, Copper-Nickel, 1978-Date, Mint State

Have a good day! 

Edited by Ali E.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
13 hours ago, lcs1129 said:

Can you make a slot for 2020 W Silver eagle Congratulations Set?

thank you

Lew

Hello, Lew.

Thanks for the request. Please click here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2020 at 9:09 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello, LTMcCord.

Thanks for the interest. NGC does not recognize position A and position B for Sac. dollars.

NGC now allows PCGS coins in the Registry and they do recognize both positions for the Sacagawea dollar . Can you add a slot for display only?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
11 minutes ago, LTMcCord said:

NGC now allows PCGS coins in the Registry and they do recognize both positions for the Sacagawea dollar . Can you add a slot for display only?

Hello, LTMcCord.

PCGS Sac. dollars are accepted into the NGC Registry, yes. PCGS Sacs. are accepted into our registry without recognizing Pos. A or Pos. B. We would not add NGC Registry slots for something NGC does not recognize. Thank you and let us know when we may assist in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,

This is a request for a new slot “1945L OPEN 5” to be added in the Rupee, 1862-1947, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties  and Rupee, George VI, 1938-1947, Circulation Issue sets within British India.

An open 5 variety for the L – Lahore Mint was mistakenly omitted by Stevens & Weir in their catalog (Spink 2012). and Paul Stevens has now included it in his database as S&W-9.34a. You can choose to add it as an “unlisted” variety in the set to conform with the printed S&W catalog.

 An example of the said coin is: https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/2840951-001/63/

Thanks, 

Deepak Bansal

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
1 hour ago, D.Bansal said:

Hello,

This is a request for a new slot “1945L OPEN 5” to be added in the Rupee, 1862-1947, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties  and Rupee, George VI, 1938-1947, Circulation Issue sets within British India.

An open 5 variety for the L – Lahore Mint was mistakenly omitted by Stevens & Weir in their catalog (Spink 2012). and Paul Stevens has now included it in his database as S&W-9.34a. You can choose to add it as an “unlisted” variety in the set to conform with the printed S&W catalog.

 An example of the said coin is: https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/2840951-001/63/

Thanks, 

Deepak Bansal

 

 

Hello, Deepak.

Thank you for the request and for the details. Our team will research this request and get back to you via email when a decision has been reached.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
33 33