Request a new NGC Registry slot here! **2021 slot request deadline: Nov. 1, 2021**
33 33

1,223 posts in this topic

Hello Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for the "2004 Roger Bannister - First Four Minute Mile" to the "Great Britain - Silver 50 Pence Pieforts, Elizabeth II, 1992-Date, Proof" set?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

20201203_122741.jpg

• Administrator
12 hours ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Hi Ali,

On the, Franklin Half Dollars, 1948-1963, Circulation Issue including varieties  can you please add

1963 "Bugs Bunny"

An example of a graded NGC example is 6080712-001

Hello and thank you for the request.

This coin is currently eligible to be added to the regular "1963" slot. We would not add a separate slot, thereby making it a requirement for all participants of this set type, as we currently have a low population of this variety. 

• Administrator
15 hours ago, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for the "2004 Roger Bannister - First Four Minute Mile" to the "Great Britain - Silver 50 Pence Pieforts, Elizabeth II, 1992-Date, Proof" set?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

Hi, Brett.

Happy New Year! We will get this added. Thanks.

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Ferngar said:

I meant add it non competitive if you can't award points for this coin.

Hello, Ferngar.

You may add it to the existing 1894ZS Z slot. We would not make a separate slot for it due to low population. Thanks very much.

• Administrator
On 1/6/2021 at 12:26 PM, Matthewtheman said:

In the washington quarter 32-98 circulation set i have a 1948 s MS67 PL example that only gets 50 points over a 67. Yet a 67* (obverse pl only) gets almost 1000 points. 

I also have a 98 d MS65 DPL that due to being pop 1 has no slot or appropriate points over a common 65.

Hello and thank you for your interest, Matthew.

We will send you an email with directions on how to get your DPL added. We will add your score request to our list of pending score request and send you an email when the research has been completed.

13 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello and thank you for the request.

This coin is currently eligible to be added to the regular "1963" slot. We would not add a separate slot, thereby making it a requirement for all participants of this set type, as we currently have a low population of this variety. 

Thank you Ali, when I first tried adding it to that slot upon purchase, it wouldn't let me. Now, it shows that it has to be approved by an administer. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. 

On 8/11/2016 at 8:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Cuba, Peso, Copper, 1988-1995 Mint state:

Please add:

1993 Bolivar & Marti Brilliant Copper Finish

1995 Centennial-Brilliant Copper Finish

1995 Jose Marti-100th Anniv. of Death- Brilliant Copper Finish

Hello Ali.

I would like to know if you could break out several known varieties within the following Registry within Mexico.

Category: Mexico

There is a line entry in this set that has several eligible graded coins and different varieties which I would like to see broken out to individual entries.

2 PESOS - 6TH BUST

The various entries are all laid out in this snapshot from the Registry.  Based on what I see, I would like to propose that each of these 6 entries or varieties be included for the 2 Pesos - 6th Bust, instead of a single entry as it stands now.

IMG_0497.jpg.fe04d41028e62e4c14434d6291325d3b.jpg

Thanks for your time and consideration regarding my request.  

Take care and be safe!

Regards,

Scott

• Administrator
Just now, Gary4715 said:

Cuba: Centavo Aluminum KM#733  2001-date  Min State:

Please add date: 2015.

Thank you.

Hello, Gary. We will get that slot added. Thank you.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Gary4715 said:

Please add under:  Cuba  Centavo  Copper-Plated Steel 2002-date Mint State:

Year:2000

Year 2016

Year: 2017

Thank you!

Hello, Gary. We will get those slots added. Thank you.

• Administrator
16 hours ago, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

I would like to know if you could break out several known varieties within the following Registry within Mexico.

There is a line entry in this set that has several eligible graded coins and different varieties which I would like to see broken out to individual entries.

2 PESOS - 6TH BUST

The various entries are all laid out in this snapshot from the Registry.  Based on what I see, I would like to propose that each of these 6 entries or varieties be included for the 2 Pesos - 6th Bust, instead of a single entry as it stands now.

Thanks for your time and consideration regarding my request.  

Take care and be safe!

Regards,

Scott

Hello, Scott.

As always, thank you for your interest and support. We appreciate it. We will add this request to our queue. Right now the team is getting caught up with multiple requests for coins that do not yet have a place in the competitive NGC Registry. We will then look at requests like this for structural changes. We will send you an email when a decision has been reached. Thanks for your patience.

• Administrator
On 1/9/2021 at 9:50 AM, Gary4715 said:

Cuba, Peso, Copper, 1988-1995 Mint state:

Please add:

1993 Bolivar & Marti Brilliant Copper Finish

1995 Centennial-Brilliant Copper Finish

1995 Jose Marti-100th Anniv. of Death- Brilliant Copper Finish

Hello, Gary.

We will get these slots added. Thank you.

On 8/11/2016 at 11:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello!

Please list the NGC Registry set category name and what slot name you would like added here! Thank you.

Could you please add the "2020 S Limited Edition Set" American Silver Eagle to this set?  Example would be Certificate # 6086986-006

Thank you,

On 12/20/2020 at 5:04 PM, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

Can you please add a new slot into the Registry for Mexico. 

My Coin: #2850037-001 

Coin Description: 1973Mo MEXICO 20C MULED W/ PESO OBVERSE

The NGC Census shows a total of 11 coins (RD, RB & BN) which have been graded thus far and would all fill this new slot if approved.  This coin is also listed in the NGC VarietyPlus list.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,
Scott

2850037-001v.jpg

Hello Ali.

First off, I really appreciate the quick turnaround to get this slot added to the Registry, however I do have a question on the scoring. 

This is a very scarce variety compared to the overall mintages for this series and this date in particular.  Although this particular year has one of the highest mintages for a regular struck coin, the “MULE” by definition is a mistake at the mint as they inadvertently used the 1 peso obverse die when  striking some unknown number of the 20 centavos which means that it is scarcer than the original struck coin.  Although there is no exact mintage, these are relatively scarce and much harder to find than any other coin in the 20 centavos series.  A highly sought out and prized coin when obtained.

I would appreciate it if you could re-evaluate the scoring on this slot since I feel it should be higher than what it currently has assigned for all coins (BN, RB and RD).

Thanks for your time and consideration with my request.

Regards,

Scott

• Administrator
21 hours ago, PKF said:

Could you please add the "2020 S Limited Edition Set" American Silver Eagle to this set?  Example would be Certificate # 6086986-006

Thank you,

Hello, PKF.

With the current low population, we would not add a separate slot at this time. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, PKF.

With the current low population, we would not add a separate slot at this time. Thank you.

I give up!  Every year this coin is listed in this set, now in a year of tremendous scarcity for a number of silver eagles you will not allow this coin because of "low population"?  So there are fewer of these than the 75th Anniversary of World War II Privy coins?  You have no consistency.  I'm not collecting NGC graded coins any longer, it's not worth the head/heartache.....

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, PKF said:

I give up!  Every year this coin is listed in this set, now in a year of tremendous scarcity for a number of silver eagles you will not allow this coin because of "low population"?  So there are fewer of these than the 75th Anniversary of World War II Privy coins?  You have no consistency.  I'm not collecting NGC graded coins any longer, it's not worth the head/heartache.....

Hello.

When we grade more of this variety in the future, as reflected in our census, we can revisit the idea of creating a separate slot at that time. This is standard practice for variety slot consideration in order to ensure a level playing field for all collectors of this set category. Thank you.

• Administrator
21 hours ago, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

First off, I really appreciate the quick turnaround to get this slot added to the Registry, however I do have a question on the scoring. 

This is a very scarce variety compared to the overall mintages for this series and this date in particular.  Although this particular year has one of the highest mintages for a regular struck coin, the “MULE” by definition is a mistake at the mint as they inadvertently used the 1 peso obverse die when  striking some unknown number of the 20 centavos which means that it is scarcer than the original struck coin.  Although there is no exact mintage, these are relatively scarce and much harder to find than any other coin in the 20 centavos series.  A highly sought out and prized coin when obtained.

I would appreciate it if you could re-evaluate the scoring on this slot since I feel it should be higher than what it currently has assigned for all coins (BN, RB and RD).

Thanks for your time and consideration with my request.

Regards,

Scott

Hello, Scott. 
Thanks for your interest. Can you please provide your certification number? We will add this to the existing queue of slot change requests. If you have any website links to recent completed sales, can you please send them to registry@NGCcoin.com? Thank you.

Happy New Year Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this 1995 Piedfort coin into the "Guernsey - Silver 2 Pounds, 1985-1997, Proof" set?

It is not the only piedfort that belongs in the set but it is the only one I have graded so far.

Thank you very much,

Brett

20201109_154246.png

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

Could you please add the "2020 S Limited Edition Set" American Silver Eagle to this set? If not can you add it as a “Place Holder” as you have done in the past for other coins?

Thank You

Robert J Hewitt

I need a new slot for an existing set.

New slot:  2020-S Reverse Proof American Innovation Mass Telephone

This slot needs to be added to the AI Coin Dollar Collection 2018-2032 Complete Set.   This set is only for proof and reverse proof sets.

I actually have two sets and there is a slot for this AI Mass Telephone coin in the MS, Proof and Reverse Proof Complete set.  I just received my AI Mass graded coin and added it to this set but could not for the above set since there was no slot.

Don't know if I accidentally deleted the slot or what happened.  I looked around in the Edit function and could not figure out how to add this slot.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Del

• Administrator
13 hours ago, HT SME said:

I need a new slot for an existing set.

New slot:  2020-S Reverse Proof American Innovation Mass Telephone

This slot needs to be added to the AI Coin Dollar Collection 2018-2032 Complete Set.   This set is only for proof and reverse proof sets.

I actually have two sets and there is a slot for this AI Mass Telephone coin in the MS, Proof and Reverse Proof Complete set.  I just received my AI Mass graded coin and added it to this set but could not for the above set since there was no slot.

Don't know if I accidentally deleted the slot or what happened.  I looked around in the Edit function and could not figure out how to add this slot.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Del

Hello, Del.

The slot has been added. Thanks very much.

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Robert J Hewitt said:

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

Could you please add the "2020 S Limited Edition Set" American Silver Eagle to this set? If not can you add it as a “Place Holder” as you have done in the past for other coins?

Thank You

Robert J Hewitt

Hello, Robert, and thanks for your interest. This coin is eligible in the 2020 S slot. Once we have more of a population, we can consider adding a separate slot. Please scroll up for more information where this same request was just made. 

• Administrator
19 hours ago, DrGood said:

Please add a slot in my Geddes Type Set (2) under 2 Cent Piece.

Thank you.

Don Geddes

Hello, Don. Can you please provide your certification number and the exact NGC Registry set category name, so we may assist? Thank you.

• Administrator
On 1/14/2021 at 10:34 AM, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Happy New Year Ali,

Could you please add a new slot for this 1995 Piedfort coin into the "Guernsey - Silver 2 Pounds, 1985-1997, Proof" set?

It is not the only piedfort that belongs in the set but it is the only one I have graded so far.

Thank you very much,

Brett

Hello, Brett.

This set is for standard Silver 2 Pound PF coins. Once we grade a few more types of Silver 2 Pound Pieforts, we can consider creating a separate, new set at that time. Thanks very much.