• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Image Interface is A+++++

3 posts in this topic

I have been critical of Heritage in the past on other issues but I must give them kudos on their excellent Image Interface that although it is not new (relatively speaking) it is definitely "the standard" that others should be measured by.

Great Job Heritage! (thumbs u

Are there any others that come close to comparing as I have not been making my rounds like I used to and only occasionally make purchases now days.

I'm not sure if this what you mean but there are other auction firms which provide the capability to expand and move the image.

To me it is new the way the image loads quicker, is able to be zoomed in and out within the same presentation frame, and the ability to adjust brightness of the image (which may or may not be working on older images ... not sure).

Although I might be experiencing faster load times based on my Internet connection vs changes they may have made with image compression. Would have to compare with Goldberg or another huge image site.