• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cherry picking by major dealers? Are we going to have to pay a ransom?

33 posts in this topic

Bullion is bullion. If you want to play the "grading bullion" game then you are subject to the same "rules" as anyone else.

Whatever.

My post wasnt intended to start an argument over what bullion is or isnt or some type of grading game as you stated spun it into. If you cant contribute something constructive then post somewhere else. Bother someone else on your mercury dime bullion posts. Oh, forgot, the gold mecury, gold liberty and gold walkers are bullion and many will be graded but i guess those will be different because you have an interest in them, right?

Play the bullion grading game? Really? Look in the mirror as i am sure you are one of those "game players".

Call it what you like but read what i originally wrote, its about getting what you pay for, nothing else. If you bought a new car only to find out someone took it around the track for a few runs, how would you feel?

If you dont see anything wrong with dealers cherry picking then you must do similar shady things yourself as you obviously dont see anything wrong with it, you see it as a game and thats pathetic.

I think you have unrealistic expectations of dealers and have no sympathy for your whining about your failed venture. If your goal is getting a 70 of that issue for a registry set just bid on one in an ebay auction. I won one recently for just $8 more than I paid for a 69.