• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Extends Its Popular Star Designation

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Oooorrrrr, you could read the forum description right under the "News Talk" link on the boards, and connect these posts to the news articles on the front page of the Collectors' Society?

http://www.collectors-society.com

Arch

I'm seeing stars, but just not on my NGC holders! wink.gif

Why does NGC extend the star designation to some series and not others? What is the rationale for its use (or not) for each series?

Hoot

That's just too difficult. Read here, look there, put the two together. I'm sorry, but that's just too much work for all of us.

I did read the front page. I learned a few things. Skeffington. Odd name.

I agree with Greg. If I have to go on a fishing trip to find what you are talking about it is too much trouble. Include a link in your post so we can just jump to the item of interest.

Scott M

• Administrator

Well, actually it's supposed to work the other way around. You read the article, and you click the link at the end, and you end up here.

I suppose we could cross link from the post here to the article, but that's kind of the cart before the horse...

Arch

I asked this question on the Questions & Answer Board but it probably won't be answered so I'LL ask it here and maybe Arch can found out. Some of the Binion Dollars have received the Star designation Is this a one time thing for these coins, or will NGC be using this designation for all Morgans and Peace Dollars that meet the criteria.