• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wasatch Winter Coin Show

10 posts in this topic

If all goes as planned I will be flying home from China late Friday night and I'll be at the show sometime Saturday. If you get there before me don't buy everything!

Nick

Business. I wasn't supposed to be back until Monday so I'm excited I won't miss the show. I know there are a few utah members on these boards hopefully they show up as well.

Nick

I had a delayed flight and the jet lag kicked my butt so I didn't make it. Did Jeff have a table set up? I haven't seen him set up at the show for awhile but when he does it's usually one of the best places to stop by.

I had a delayed flight and the jet lag kicked my butt so I didn't make it. Did Jeff have a table set up? I haven't seen him set up at the show for awhile but when he does it's usually one of the best places to stop by.

That's awesome you know Jeff! He and I coached track and field together for years!

Yes, he actually had a table set up and said he probably will just a couple of times a year is all...