• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Coins

7 posts in this topic

I've got several coins I'm wanting to sell... None of them have been graded but most of them have obvious doubling. And the rest have either slight doubling or die crack marks. my problem is i dont have the money to get them graded, and I dont know where to sell them to get the money to get them graded... please help! (most of them are US 1c -US 50c)

hey thanks for adding the pictures. I do not want to speak for anyone else, but those coins do not show the obvious doubling or die cracks that may trigger someones interest. Otherwise those are simple BU varieties of common quarters and are therefore not worth a significant premium from what I can tell.

you may be stuck looking up a coin shop where ever you live and try your luck there. They may be able to steer you towards what you are looking for. Those coins you have shared with us are not worth spending the money on to get them graded in my opinion

I just havent got to the variety coins that i have yet... I'm putting a few pictues of each type I have just incase someone needs some commons for a set... I've got a large variety a little something for every one...

Those are rough looking!! Not worth submitting as David has stated.

Save your grading money and purchase coins already graded.

Not a total loss though, they are still worth 25c each. ;)

Rick