• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feature Feature

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Thus the Latin epithet for the adding of two features to the CS - “Feature Feature”, meaning “doubled feature”. -- Name the source of this modified quote for a nickel. Well, ok, you don't get a nickel. But you'll feel special.

Comments?

Arch

Well I had just opened your other thread to make a comment on your feature feature when I decided to look at this before I spoke!!! Good thing... Hmmmmmmm....... Feature feature... Latin epithet....... Hooooooommmmmmm.......

Your additions are nice - the email addition to the set builder and the hidden set, although I don't get the point of the hidden set! Why list a set if you're gonna hide it? I did look at your hidden set - mean Archie, mean. You probably have the blood boiling of a few of the competitors that don't know who the hell "Architect" is! laugh.gif

Hoot

"Thwack" !!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif What a great word - I usually use this word as a sound effect when I super-flick my step son on the head! shocked.gif He tries to get me back but has not yet mastered flickey tae. smirk.gif

Hoot

Only thing that comes to mind on the "feature feature" is that Little Ceasar's marketing campaign years ago (I'm talking 15 or so) always used double words for their products like "pizza pizza" or "pan pan." If it gets more historic than that, I'm out.

• Administrator

lol! Did I do that? Thought I hit reply.

Musta still been asleep. (laughing)

Arch