• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats, RWB!

46 posts in this topic

4 Book of the Year.

1 Best Specialty (WW-II Patterns)

3 Extraordinary Merit

That's like winning an Oscar 8 times. That's like Jack Nicholson, Daniel Day Lewis, and Marlon Brando combined.

Dang.

Next step: John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Fellowship.

;)

I think you'll have to get a gig at Public Broadcasting.

Congrads!

jom

Congratulations RWB!

What a great chat board- from knowledgeable collectors to authors! I just purchased this book Roger, "From Mine to Mint," through Wizard Coin Supply. Look forward to increasing my coin acumen which lags many of these fine posters! Also, interested in your 1936-1942 proof book- I believe I have a few 1939 proof Jefferson Nickels with reverse of 1940. I bought these in mint packaged cellophane but they look like very high grade business strikes. Great detail but there is polishing scratches in the fields.

Rich

Congratulations. I will try to make a request for the book and possibly other leading numismatic books at the local library. Considering the over-abundance of fiction and fantasy books they get in, some quality fact based books should be included.

Yep! The ANA library is a very deep resource for members. I use it and encourage others to do so. (I've also donated copies of all my scribblings to it.)