• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Updated Sales Thread-New Coins Available!

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

It occurred to me that I have a bunch of sales threads on here that have lots of updates with items sold and things like that, so I've decided to make a new thread, with everything I currently have for sale listed in one place, neatly.

First up, a 1982-D Washington Quarter graded MS 66+ by NGC. This one hasn't met reserve in auction format, so I'm offering it as Best Offer or Buy It Now. Please feel free to send offers on this one as I'm not exactly sure of what the value is on it. It's kind of in limbo between 66 and 67 and it's the only one of its grade.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111843264128?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Then a 1979-S Lincoln Cent graded PF 69 Ultra Cameo by NGC. 69 is top grade for these as no 70's have been graded:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111828699210?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

So that's everything in one place! I'll have some more goodies coming once they return from NCG, and I'll also be listing some raw coins shortly as well. Except for the one auction, I'm taking offers on everything and please send them! The majority of my sales are made through accepted offers. If you don't want to deal with Ebay, you cam PM me here and we can complete the sale outside of Ebay. Just tell me what you like and we'll work out the details. Thanks for checking out my sales, I really appreciate it!

Best Regards

~Tom

Thank you so much MICHAELDIXON! If there's anything I love, it's happy buyers, especially happy ones who are also friends from the Collector's Society!!

I'm so glad you're happy with your coin and your experience!!

Thanks Again and Best Regards!

~Tom

Update-the 1979-S Type 2 Anthony Dollar has sold and the link has been removed. Thanks So Much!!

Update- the last 1971 D Friendly Eagle Ike has been sold and the link removed. Thanks so much!!