• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Disney Collection

9 posts in this topic

Please Create a New Competitive set for the country of Niue Silver and Gold Disney Complete Set 2014 - Date, Proof

Please include :

DISNEY CHARACTERS, DISNEY OCCASION'S, DISNEY PRINCESSES, DISNEY STAR WARS

S$1 - G$200 Complete

Thank you and good luck to everyone!

• Administrator

Hello, GREEK MARINE.

Thank you for the phone call in relation to this. We have denomination sets already for these coins and are happy to add new slots after the temporary freeze for the awards period is over. Thank you.

• Administrator

Thank you for the question, Dharma King.

We responded to your email. You may add coins to existing slots at any time. For the 2015 awards period, we take a copy of our database as it exists at the cutoff time.

Please update the census for the NIUE 2016 $G25 STAR WARS CLASSIC HAN PROOF SOLO EARLY RELEASES.

The cutoff date has long past for the coin above and can NOT get a resolve.

At this time on this coin all that are known according to the census is all Brown Labels

5 are in the census for FIRST RELEASES (Extremely Rare)

then there is my coin in EARLY RELEASES 1 Known but not showing up anywhere but the one I have in the registry. Please correct this issue if possible. Thanks

Now, I thought that was bad until..... This never before seen to me happens.... Ugh !!!

I hope NGC will get things straightened out with these extremely rare FIRST RELEASES and EARLY RELEASES labels that now bare both titles on my HOLDERS. All I wanted was to have my graded coins in scratch resistant holders and I get them back as a major errors on the new labels. NIUE 2014 & 2015 S$2 DISNEY CHARACTERS STEAMBOAT WILLIE MICKEY MOUSE PF70 FIRST RELEASES ( Population 18 ) But now 1 one Known WITH BOTH FIRST RELEASES & EARLY RELEASES on it .

I have 2 others like it even may be even more rare. Should I keep them the way they are or what. Please comment. Thanks.

• Administrator

Hello, GREEKMARINE.

If you have questions or concerns about the labels on any of your coins, you may call NGC Customer Service at 1-800-642-2646, so they may be of assistance. You may ask for the CS Manager, Melissa Pearce, if you wish. Thank you.