• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board Member = Ebay ID
1 1

280 posts in this topic

Hello fellow collectors,

I have the current 4th ranked set of Franklin Proofs (NGC registry). It's under the name "Poteete Family Franklins". 11 of these coins are from Rick Tomaska and I think 7 or 8 are called "Everest" coins. I would like to sell these and concentrate on my other sets. Although ranked 4th on points, the eye appeal is off the charts. For example, the '54 has incredible blue/red target toning obverse & reverse and has a population of 4. The '61 has a population of 2. The '59 has a population of 4. The Set is incredible and eye appeal was the only consideration when assembling it. I don't have pictures on the web as I am incredibly incompetent in these matters. If you are interested though, I will have my son (computer savvy) take pictures and we will send you a disk or email them to you.

My email is: jim@centralvalleyplumbing.com

Jim Poteete

mine is rube26105- i sell mostly 90% military everything patches,pins,swords, you name it:banana:

Edited by rube