• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board Member = Ebay ID
1 1

280 posts in this topic

go to eBay and click on one of your auction listing. Search other items for your ebay userID. Highlight the URL and use CTRL and simultaneously C to copy. Go back to the reply here in the forum. In the upper right there's an earth with paperclip--that allows you to insert a link into your reply. Click on it. Name for link would be sometheing like eBay auctions YourUSERID and then your will CTRL v to paste that URL that you copied from ebay for your auctions.

hope this helps

I've been toms-world on eBay since November 1997. Not a lot of coins listed at this time but lots of interesting stuff that I've accumulated over the last 50 years.

On 3/2/2005 at 10:09 AM, Architecht said:

Making a sticky post for board members to post their EBay ID's. Just reply with your EBay ID and perhaps a link to an auction page for you.

sgorem1949....................not listing any coins this week, but check me out:)