• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Battlefield Coin Show™ is this weekend!

2 posts in this topic

The National Battlefield Coin Show™ in Gettysburg, PA is this weekend, Friday, September 11th and Saturday, September 12th from 10am until 5pm. There is FREE admission and plenty of FREE parking. Last year saw 1006 collectors through the door on the first day, and this year, we expect more! There are dealers from many states. Let me through out a few names: Argent Group, Reeded Edge, Coin Ace/Sable Rarities, Wayne Herndon, Copper Penny and many more. Visit our website at: National Battlefield Coin Show information

We have commemorative medals made for each show. This is the second in the series and features a young bust of Jefferson Davis. They will be on sale at the door or you can order them off our website.

GBURG2015COIN-600x303.jpg

This year's guest is Andrew Fitzsimmons of Elephant Ear Studios from Owego, NY. Andy has made 125 individually numbered ceramic mugs with the logo die stamped into each mug. Those attending will be entered into a drawing and one lucky winner will win the die used to stamp these beautiful mugs.

Mug-503x536.jpg

Whenever you come to the show, please look me up and introduce yourself!

I hope to see you at the show!

Mike Dixon

I forgot to add that Len Buckley, the designer of the 2006 Colorado State quarter will be at the show to give a presentation at 3pm. We will be giving away BU Colorado State quarters and a card for him to autograph.