• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about Elite Membership Package

6 posts in this topic

Hello, and thank you for answering my question.

I am deciding which level of NGC Membership to upgrade to (between Elite and Premium Plus), and I notice that under the Elite level it states "Bulk Submission Rates and Labels." There is no dialog box to click for more information - can you please elaborate exactly what is included with this particular perk (the rest are pretty straightforward) and any special caveats involved with it?

Thank you,

~benjamin

• Administrator

Elite Collectors Society members may take advantage of discounted rates for bulk submissions to NGC. A bulk submission is considered 100 coins or more of the same type.

You may find more information regarding the bulk program by clicking the following link:

Bulk Submissions for Elite Collectors Society Members

• Administrator

Hello,

You would need to submit a minimum of 100 of the same type of coin like all Morgan and Peace Dollars.
Thank you

Lisa

Is there a difference between prescreen and bulk submissions?

(e.g. I screen my own coins and want all 150 coins graded, is there a difference in how the coins are processed, pricing, and/or turnaround time?)

On 5/11/2020 at 4:39 PM, Tetromibi said:

Is there a difference between prescreen and bulk submissions?

(e.g. I screen my own coins and want all 150 coins graded, is there a difference in how the coins are processed, pricing, and/or turnaround time?)

bump