• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Free coins for young numismatic essayists

16 posts in this topic

This is a great way to spread our hobby!!

Co-sponsers and donations are welcome! Donators can ship their donations directly to the winners. Would love to see a group of seasoned collectors here get involved with this and give something back to the hobby in a very special way ;)

3 hours ago, BessieJ said:

Yes, I am agree that essay writing is not easy work to do. Therefore, we have to take help of some writing services like https://www.ihatewritingessays.com/scholarship-essay-writing-services. This is very good site which provide me best write up at good price. You can also try this.

5 years ago Bessie he would have thanked you so I'll do it in his stead.

Thank you.

[At the urging of a colleague, just read "This Dying Hobby" at dirtyoldcoins.com and must say your kind offer and words of inspiration are a much-needed breath of fresh air!]

14 minutes ago, Hoghead515 said:

My 13 year old son wants to try to write one. He loves looking at the coins and admiring them but he doesn't know a thing about the history of them. He said he is willing to do some research but it will take him a while. He wanted me to ask how long is the deadline to turn it in. Hes got several favorites. I told him he better narrow it down and pick one. 

Nevermind. I just saw this thread is way outdated. I thought it was a recent thread at first. My son was breaking out his notebook. 

Edited by Hoghead515

Our club does something much like this. Any new YN is encouraged to choose a coin. If they return and give a presentation on it, they get to pick another one. One of the YN frequent fliers in this regard, with his dad, was one of my front desk and setup helpers at our coin show last time we were able to have it, and he made a very important contribution. Not only do we need them to carry the torch, we need them involved and active and taken seriously.

Im excited that my boys are starting to get into it.  Especially my oldest son. My younger one is starting to come around  a little more than he was. Hopefully I will be able to take them to a coin show sometime and it will be a great experience for us all together. They would definitely get into it more then to see all the interesting things and lots of people around explaining things to them better than I can. 

16 hours ago, AvyAvy said:

Using the services of https://www.wiseessays.com/essay-writing-help will guarantee you quality content in affordable prices. They have highly qualified writers who have degrees in their respective fields. They will ensure full satisfaction on your order. They do rechecking of writings before delivering so that it is free of faults. They also provide refund if cancelling order. Your personal information is safe with them.

Your 1776 dollar is a bad replica, sorry to say.

Wow, great, I've been writing essays about different things for a long time, I want to try to write about it. I have been fascinated by the literature on this for a very long time. And I can say that often I have the opportunity to read books on antiques and others, so also often I need to write my literature review. Of course, professionals can help with this at https://papersowl.com/write-my-literature-review. After all, each of us wants to receive quality written work. I hope that this project can still be repeated and I can try to write a literary review about it with the help of writers.

Edited by Sano23

On 7/15/2021 at 10:50 AM, Sano23 said:

Wow, great, I've been writing essays about different things for a long time, I want to try to write about it.

It's a very old thread from 2015. I don't think they are doing it anymore.