• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin list in hand posted by lanebrad

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Vacation coins again

Hello collector well I took my summer vacation and this year the wife and I went back to Arizona. Some of the highlights did the Grand Canyon railroad train to the Canyon went to the Hover Dam my 2nd visit. I even did some coin shop and pawn shop hopping just to see what I could find well I picked up 3 Kennedys 1995.2000 Silver. and a 2002 that was clad. I meet a nice couple that ran a coin shop in Bullhead and he keep my list of coins and e-mail told him the story if how I bought coins from (Rick) over the year and a few more stories as did him and his wife. All in all had a great time buying and B,S ing with a fellow collector. . Had a great vacation and thanks for looking Lane

See more journals by lanebrad

Well Lane,

Sounds like another vacation with a successful coin adventure as always. You sure find some great coin shops around the country to visit looking for great coins. :grin:

Later Bud---Rick

Nice finds! I seem to be cursed when I check out pawn shops. All they seem to have are slider coins they swear are UNC.

If the slab says "AU58 SLIDER" well then I will believe it!! lol

I would think that if a coin could slide --- well ---- it would have already slid there by now. ;)

Rick

An awful lot of pawn shop owners tend to be "sliders" themselves.....just an observation.